What makes Ashkenazi Jews on average

just overall better scientists than other races?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Nebel-HG-00-IPArabs.pdf
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Genetic predilection toward higher intelligence.

they're not really- they just give themselves nobel prizes to keep that illusion up

only verbal intelligence.
web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

this all those proofs and research that they pumped out was just memes

nobel prizes are also a meme

only anglos are smart since asians cherry-pick their IQ tests

You're trolling right?

wtf i love ashkenazis now

Black People actually have the greatest verbal intelligence of any race..which is why they have stronger command of vocabulary and public speaking than whites

Having enough wealth in their families that they can go into science while at the same time, not being part of the landowning aristocratic class who are forced to learn about management or join the military.

I believe a key tenant of their religion states that achieving / understanding to the fullest extent / being the best at something brings you closer to god. There is a deep religious drive to their success if you are a practicing jew.

They also tend to be wealthier because of this, and thus able to supply their children with all the same materials required to achieve the same lifestyle.

just a theory, but I think its pretty solid.

Pretty much this.

Early 1900s Jews in Western Europe were disproportionately wealthy.

the main reason is the power of the bank. they were bankers early on and so their children had better access to education. this allowed them to become dominant in certain fields that were in fashion in their time. the extra money also gave them more time. all of the above combined with their ability to manipulate words and tell tall tales and you have great many theoretical physicists that are ashkanazis.

as time has gone on and their early advantage in academics, bestowed by the great banker, has waned, they are no longer doing too well. they mostly join the field of physics out of tradition and tell tall tales. they have taken the western understanding of reality in the wrong direction. they might have taken it so far in the wrong direction that it will require a major upheaval in western societies to undo what has been done wrong.

to have a high verbal intelligence than the average and to have a lower visuo-spacial intelligence than the average for white people is a sign of a conman mind. they practice, in their day to day, to play with words and care less for the truth.

>only verbal intelligence.

Here's a quote from the paper you've posted
>Ashkenazi literacy, economic specialization, and closure to inward gene flow led to a social environment in which there was high fitness payoff to intelligence, specifically verbal and
mathematical intelligence but not spatial ability.
nice try

pic related is an example of a group (whites) being equal to another group (asians) only in verbal

This

white people are the best

This, and i have no idea why it makes people uncomfortable.
It doesn't diminish the value of white people at all.

racebaiting

A quite obvious one, it's still fun to see how much jewish intelligence makes such people uncomfortable.

Fuck off, Ramon

It doesn't, but it makes /pol/'s muh mustard race garbage worthless.

what the fuck happened here?

Fuck off back to

Black science man

They aren't, the best scientists were normal Americans or Europeans

Ex: Tesla (American), Edison, Ford, etc

Ding ding ding ding

Americans are plenty intelligent, we are just forced to learn about mgmt or join the military to keep our wealth.

Example: I have an engineering degree but I'm forced to be a manager because STEM is a meme and there are no jobs/jobs that exist were shit tier.

What study is this from? I'd like to know the origin of that point.

GRE, test of intelligence

Are you guys really this retarded?

Shows that socio economics levels out IQ at the end of the day. Something Veeky Forums needs to desperately understand since this entire thread oozes of 19th century pseudoscience

GRE/act/SAT are de facto IQ tests. At last you truly see.

I'm a black graduate engineering student who scored one point shy of perfect on the GRE. What does this mean to you?

The GRE is a bit of a joke, by the way.

Interesting. The best of the blacks isn't far from the best of the whites.

Somehow the Asians wreck everybody, though.

OP ignore this brainlets, I'm about to drop a truth bomb on you, a redpill if you will. The real reason is selective bias.
AshkeNAZI jews are pretty much genetically whites who are religiously jews. Some shabbos goy several hundreds of years emptied his crusty nutsack inside some kike and from there on they were considered jews even if they had children with only whites, it's like a curse you see.

From there on thirsty jews just selectively picked ashkeNAZIS with great achievements and branded them as their guys and dicarded the rest and branded them as our goys.

Israel's average IQ is 95 or something like, nigger tier compared to Europe's countries.
Even then white Europeans still hold the record for highest number of significant scientific achievements.

What are you getting at?

Just belong you belong to a particular ethnic group doesn't mean you exhibit the aggregate characteristics of that grouping.

There is great variation within the group but that doesn't nullify inter-group aggregate discrepancies.

I'm sure you have a very high IQ.

blacks are on average 25% white

so one of them got the white smart genes.

A superior sense of humor.

This desu

They're in contact with the aliens who tell them their secrets in exchange for being their puppets when controlling the government and media.

Extreme Inbreeding

Jews are genetically identifiable they aren't just whites choosing to identify that way.
Israel has a massive arab population as well.

>AshkeNAZI jews are pretty much genetically whites who are religiously jews.
ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Nebel-HG-00-IPArabs.pdf

they are their own thing