Brain activity enhancers

Are there any other substances that help u focus other than coffee, amphetamine and omega 3 fish oil ?

Just eat as many variety of mushrooms you can and hope it does something?
No need for research

the warmth of god in your heart

nicotine, -afinils, anxiolytics/gabaergics if youre naturally anxious

but for me the absolute best thing was low dose opiates, nothing else has come close. people tend to associate them with lazing around and nodding out, but they actually provide a really clean energy and focus at lower dosages

Fish oil, cardio and weight training

cocaine

just do omega 3 fish oil

snorting or iv?

Tea

/thread

water and fruits only

Med student here. From the given information I would suggest adequate sleep, and breakfast.

What is your height, weight, age, medical history, daily routine?

cannabis any sativa strain. helps focus and creates new connections in your brain

t. shit GP who doesn't know what taenia solium is

Anyone experienced with modafinil?

*sips t*

the correct way is actually either smoking it, or taking an enema

I think modafinil is prescribed for people that work 3rd shift and have a hard time staying awake.

Also, I think if you were a pilot in the air force in the US, you might be required to take modafinil in some cases.

I don't think has been shown to help with focus. It has only been used to keep people awake.

And I was reading on Veeky Forums that people with higher IQs often do not even feel a difference when taking the pill.

Not real
t. fedora tipper

youre correct in those insinuations

Nootropics are almost entirely memes. Best way to increase focus is to get enough sleep, exercise and generally be healthier

Give it a few years and you may have more luck though, there's a lot of ongoing studies into various substances and maybe one will work without having terrible side effects

>omega 3 fish oil
What? What does it do?

>take adderall
>feel nothing different at all besides appetite suppression

fucking pharmajews

Piece of advice from someone who was once in your position.

Don't fall for this shit, stick to coffee and adderall

>creates new connections in your brain

Bitch please! If you're looking to form new neuron pathways in your brain LSD is the superior course of action.

Bullshit! Methamphetamine takes the cake for neuron pathways, only plebs don't know that.