Daily reminder that neil degrasse tyson is a serial plagiarist who got his degree in jail and doesn't give a shit about...

daily reminder that neil degrasse tyson is a serial plagiarist who got his degree in jail and doesn't give a shit about actual science

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3v0QmNNNaOs
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=kga-b2md8xU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_accolades_received_by_No_Country_for_Old_Men
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_accolades_received_by_The_Hurt_Locker
youtube.com/watch?v=vw3PU6xpCR0
youtube.com/watch?v=HLg8_EhmNq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Citation, desu.

>daily reminder that OP is a serial faggot

NDT thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=3v0QmNNNaOs

>3,400: Americans who died from obesity related illnesses since I started typing this

If you take out suicides, gun deaths don't even crack the top 15 in the US. If you take out Dindus, it doesn't crack the top 25

I was trying to find a documentary about border collies the other day and there he was, the black astrophysicist presenting it. Why.

Aside from that "100x" number obviously being pulled from someone's ass, are people really unaware of the thousands of laws and ordinances in the U.S. that prohibit smoking? You can't smoke outside in Denver, and they let you smoke weed there.

Number of deaths for leading causes of death
Heart disease: 614,348
• Cancer: 591,699
• Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 147,101
• Accidents (unintentional injuries): 136,053
• Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 133,103
• Alzheimer's disease: 93,541
• Diabetes: 76,488
• Influenza and pneumonia: 55,227
• Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 48,146
• Intentional self-harm (suicide): 42,773

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm

>—In 2013, 33,636 persons died from firearm injuries in the United States, 63% of which were suicide

So that means ~10,000 people were killed with guns versus over a million who died from cancer or obesity related diseases

>Muh tyranny

It's less about that and more about the fact that they get literally metric shit tons of money taxing fast food and tobacco

>everybody who dies from cancer is a smoker

Wut

And you're making the claim that all of those deaths were directly caused by fast food, based on...?

Muslim brothers.

You're excluding self-inflicted gunshot deaths but not self-inflicted obesity deaths?

W8 is this obama?

Hmmmmmmmm...not sure if valid point....

That's not muslim, that's traditional Kenyan cloth fucking idiot.

Breitbart on sci.
Welcome to the idoitocracy people

NDT is a cool guy

Yeah, exactly. I need more will power. I need to stop coming to Veeky Forums since I know it is just full of /pol/tards or people that pretend to be /pol/tards.

>hey guy's lets have a government decide how we should eat and treat our bodies so that we can better fight tyranny!!

are you literally retarded

why do you hate the jews?

BULLSHIT!

HE is a SERIAL PLAGIARIST and QUOTE FABRICATOR!!!

this, brightbart was founded by a jew

He should keep his mouth shut about history

the jews really did a heck of a job of subverting /pol/-tards didn't they?

why the fuck is a self proclaimed "scientist" talking about this

non
partison

fuckn rekt

>muh jews
wow, antisemitic much?

Not understanding the point by BA country mile

How arrogant and self important do you have to be to feel you have the right to go anywhere on earth when the many nations making up human civilization have been in the works for thousands of years before the dumb nigger was even alive?

b-but he wuz kangz &shiet

Liberals on Tyranny when they're in power
>Haha stupid tin foil hat fucking white males sutpid idiots give me your guns tyranny isnt real XD

Liberals when somebody they don't like is in power:
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TYRANNY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is a self proclaimed "enlightened Veeky Forums user" not realizing that those are obviously made up?

Globalization is coming friend. Prepare your anus.

You're ignoring all the signs if you think that's true. People are slowly realizing the negative affects of globalization all around the world (mostly middle class) and voting against it. That's what made Brexit, what made Trump, what made Marine Le Penis, and what will continue to create nationalistic leaders all across the world. Idiots on the left like the blame it all on race and immigration, when that's really just a small part of it. People are tired of (particularly leftist) politicians telling them everything is alright when it clearly isn't and the middle classes around the globe are disappearing.

It's like NdGT fails to see why nations (and their respective immigration laws) are formed

try again, retard. black """science""" man is confirmed to be a utter dipshit that only appeals to brainless fuckwads like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=kga-b2md8xU

Well some form of globalization is going to have to happen or lots of poor people are going to die off or live even shittier lives.

Science was a mistake. It's nothing but trash.

I think he's amazing and that we need more minorities in science because they are nice people and not criminals

>Also, he is stupid and his politics are dumb.
Oh so it's just some faggot who doesn't like him on a personal level and doesn't actually have any valid critiques. Got it.

>implying this isn't a factual statement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_accolades_received_by_No_Country_for_Old_Men

People still think firearms can save them from tyranny.

Nice b8

I don't know which threads are more cringe... the ones on /pol/ themselves, or when /pol/ raids other boards and pretends to be the natives while posting their /pol/ garbage.

my vote is for the idiots that use ellipses and complain about /pol/

There's only 2 types of humans you can kill with a firearm. Yourself or not yourself.

I know you're trolling but I agree, having prosocial role models for violent minorities can only be a good thing.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

Hey guys, of the 5 major sciences
biology, chemistry, physiology, astrology, mormonology, and chemotherapy, why is Sheldon cooper the best at liberating human intellect?

/thread

But he is right on this one. It is a horrible world where we live in.

where do you get your info? id like to see something from a credible source to support your claims.

"credible source" means nothing when credibility is subjective, so i shan't bother

the bastard plagiarized the discovery of pluto m8

Holy fuck
Good fucking movie
I don't know it got so many fucking awards
Fuck

>/threading yourself
FUCK OFF

>muh awards
FUCK OFF

Only 1 film festival, which is more than I could find...

Drive
Place Beyond the Pines
Lincoln

What you didn't like no country for old men?

And fuck yeah Ryan gosling

t. reddit

i'll see your 78 wins and 108 nominations and raise you 90 wins and 154 nominations for a movie literally about war/killing/explosives. in fact, someone gets killed by a bomb in the first 2 or so minutes of the movie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_accolades_received_by_The_Hurt_Locker

>our tribe was defined by stacking big rocks and putting dead chiefs in them
>amazing C I V I L I Z A T I O N

Just purge the trouble pops and you domt have to put that much effort into it.

Neil deGrasse Tyson is awesome. Take the stick out of your butt OP.

Bullshit

so you think that plagiarism and fabrication is awesome? you're deluded

Daily reminder that none of you even have the credentials that stack up to even half of this man's. You're in no position to criticize

t. retarded undergrad

I'm a doctor

if a doctor or someone else with "credentials" says something completely retarded, should they be free from criticism because of their impressive credentials?

black economics man > black science man

youtube.com/watch?v=vw3PU6xpCR0

A person who kills themselves with a gun directly and specifically wants to die

A person who eats McDonald's twice a day is just stupid with no self control

just like barack obama killed JFK with a gun?

youtube.com/watch?v=HLg8_EhmNq8

Oh shiz, call the bogdanoffs

It's not Mcdonald's or cigarette's fault that people can't control their eating/smoking habits. Wtf. This is terrible analogy. Lmao.

And.things are going to get shittier until people wanna go back then a solution will be brought about from a so-called nobody and boom 500million population earth in no time.

It's because of the cattle killer thing that the award givers absolutely loved. They all got one and tried it on goyems in their areas when they got back from the ceremony.

>Born and raised in New York City, Tyson became interested in astronomy at the age of nine after a visit to the Hayden Planetarium. After graduating from the Bronx High School of Science, where he was editor-in-chief of the Physical Science Journal, he completed a bachelor's degree in physics at Harvard University in 1980. After receiving a master's degree in astronomy at the University of Texas at Austin in 1983, he earned his master's (1989) and doctorate (1991) in astrophysics at Columbia University. For the next three years, he was a postdoctoral research associate at Princeton University. In 1994, he joined the Hayden Planetarium as a staff scientist and the Princeton faculty as a visiting research scientist and lecturer. In 1996, he became director of the planetarium and oversaw its $210-million reconstruction project, which was completed in 2000.

YOu're wrong and he's a genius

lmao

-t. Retarded grad

>niggers only drain society
>not white power, just a territoty that is whites only