Holy shit! 1/3 of fast food packaging is made out of chemicals!

Holy shit! 1/3 of fast food packaging is made out of chemicals!

Other urls found in this thread:

ciencias.ulisboa.pt/sites/default/files/fcul/outros/Chemical-Free.pdf
theverge.com/2017/2/1/14464370/fast-food-chemical-wrapper-pfas-pfoa
youtube.com/watch?v=liiVX55tJ7E
notalwaysright.com/the-building-blockheads-of-life/2255
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No fucking way. I thought they were made out of earth magic material!

That said, it is Clinton News Network. Their target audience is really retarded and not science savvy. You have to understand that for most people the word "chemical" means "bad thing". I am not even joking. So by saying that it contains chemicals, for us it probably means that it contains harmful chemicals that could kinda poison or food by being in contact with it.

D:

i'm deathly afraid of what the other 2/3 is made out of

>heir target audience is really retarded and not science savvy.

Even so, you'd think the could have inserted the words "harmful" or "potentially harmful" into the headline.

uh oh shitlords better retract ciencias.ulisboa.pt/sites/default/files/fcul/outros/Chemical-Free.pdf

top kekkeronis

It is not like any of their readers will see the difference. If they put the word harmful then I would bet in the comments of the articles you would see

>Uh, aren't all chemicals harmful? FAKE NEWS!

Anyways. Why the fuck are you reading CNN articles?

>ciencias.ulisboa.pt/sites/default/files/fcul/outros/Chemical-Free.pdf
>(((goldberg)))

nice try, shlomo

>tfw there were probably chemicals in the water i just drank

i can't tell if this post is satirical or not

this has been known for a long time

All that's missing are some references to GMOs

Corrected: report finds troubling chemicals in fast food packaging

theverge.com/2017/2/1/14464370/fast-food-chemical-wrapper-pfas-pfoa

These troubling chemicals are nasty fluorine compounds.

Gee it's not like you are McDonalds shills on damage control here, trying to confuse the facts for $1 off on tendies. Just so McDonalds can save a couple microcents on their packaging material.

What about toxins? Uh oh, I ate some McDonalds yesterday! I have to do a juice cleanse to get rid of the toxins and chemicals inside me!

This is seriously what my mom believes, she spends money buying these incredibly over-priced Suja drink things that cost like $8 for a tiny fucking bottle, and there's like 8 of them to do a "juice cleanse." People are fucking stupid.

Chemical? Holy shit

What kinds of chemicals?

>McDonalds shills
>I said the chemicals were harmful

Holy shit. Stop taking your contrarian meme larping so seriously.

Regulate Mc Donald's for all I care.

> still upset about the election, that they have to bring up the presidential losers that everyone else doesn't care about anymore.

>upset about the election

Eh... but I won. Why would I be upset lol.

I honestly don't know if people here are acting retarded ironically or not. Just because there's chemicals in packaging doesn't mean the entire package is made out of chemicals. Either post a link to your fucking article or shut the fuck up OP, you cocksucking faggot.

>doesn't mean the entire package is made out of chemicals

Name me something that isn't a chemical lol. Even your body is made of chemicals, you cocksucking faggot.

Fuckin kek

light

is there a thing similar to (((Echoes))) that highlights edgelords ?

1/3 of packaging means that some have chemicals and some don't. It does not imply that packaging is 1/3 chemical and 2/3 not.

Regardless of the article, it's clickbait. Shame on you.

Oh, right. Those new light based packages for fast food.

God damn. You got me this time! I guess some people, like me, are born brainlets.

Holy shit!! I also read they were putting dihydrogen monoxide in their fountain drinks! Wtf?!

antimatter

Wishes.

Roasted

With quantam physics anything is possible. A light beam can become particles.

Neutrinos! I know a guy who is convinced they are the biggest cause of cancer. ...

i just realized that the other short haired thing is supposed to be female. either that or it has huge manboobs.

In a dystopian future, health-conscious young people die off en-masse because they refuse to ingest a dangerous chemical known as dihydrogen monoxide.

Ben Tinker? That's his real name?

What, was Ben Dover on vacation?

WHERE DO I GET THESE NEUTRINOS
youtube.com/watch?v=liiVX55tJ7E

>Why the fuck are you reading CNN articles?
I'm not? Although I checked OP's article to see what it was about. (In general editors write headlines, the authors have no say).

Science reporting is just unbelievably shitty.

>Even so, you'd think the could have inserted the words "harmful" or "potentially harmful" into the headline.

For them to do that, THEY would have had to understand the difference. They don't.

AT least the fast food wrappers don't contain any radiation.

The parody is becoming reality so fast now...

Do you seriously think drumpfkins value science in the slightest

Nobody has any use for a scientific theory that does not confirm their previously held beliefs.

Do you think clinton supporters value science in the slightest? The thing is that, in general, people don't care or don't know about science. Scientists are too autistic to be good politicians so there is no party that has as a value, to respect the teachings of science.

>tfw fourteen-eighty-eight ethical veganaryanmasterrace toobeeonnest

Holy shit, 100% of everything is made from chemicals

>CNN
fucking fake news... why do people still read/watch that shit?

> Clinton supporters
those don't exist.
I'm not sure they ever existed.

That burger in the pic looks dope. Where is it from?

notalwaysright.com/the-building-blockheads-of-life/2255

I never understood why people get fucking triggered over others saying "chemicals"
they obviously mean harmful chemicals, not just chemicals in general
seriously what the fuck

reminder that fast food is degenerate and causes you to lose brain cells.

>chemicals
As opposed to what?

Because by helping maintain the current widespread chemophobia, they help those who subscribe to the naturalistic fallacy to tag harmless chemicals as Evile Bad Chemicals, yo.

not-really-but-sort-of-related-rant-about-media-reporting-science

I fucking hate when articles about quantum computing have to devote a page to explaining what a qubit is and how it works. those who care already know and those who don't care........ don't care!

Lots of those chemicals--even in tiny amounts--gets into food by breaking down from the heat of the food.
Fat goes to their brain, too, as well as their bodies, and makes them stupid from lack of glucose.
Fructose, and esp. crystallized fructose, goes from the stomach directly to the brain: exactly as alcohol where it affects the brain exactly as alcohol, which is why so many kids and adults are so severely mentally retarded and ADHD. They're so ignorant they can't even taste its toxicity, even in junk food. They "like" junk food.

The other 2/3 are in the food

They turn the freaking frogs gay! Ugh, ugh, ugh! Sick of this crap!

>exactly as alcohol where it affects the brain exactly as alcohol, which is why so many kids and adults are so severely mentally retarded and ADHD
What are the effects of fructose in the brain?

Its pretty sad when you consider it would have been easy to mandate that all packaging be made of biodegradable, safe polymers, decades ago, but that fossil fuel industry lobbyists and their captive politicians instead forked over huge subsidies to make undegradable plastic packaging which now litters literally every corner of the Earth.

Biodegradability isn't so hot for storage.

And it doesn't really ensure that the packaging is safe.

How do I not like junk food? Mentally retarded adult reporting in capn. Also what's the best way to kill myself? Pills are too pussyish so not them.