Should handicapped people be allowed to reproduce?

Should the society accomodate and allow disabled people with hereditary malformations that will be passed on to their children to reproduce? (Spending billions of $ in the process that could've been used for something else)
Isn't this a slap in the face of the natural selection process that has been shapping our species since the beggining of times ?
In the long run, can this cause the weakening of our species and the decline of our population?

Would Darwin spin in his grave if he saw what we're doing?

We should stop vaccinating and and preventing the process of natural selection, or we are going to start devolving at a horrendous rate. Seriously we rely on artificialeans for over 50℅ of immune system functions, its going to become redundant within a few generations.
Not to mention all the physical malformations and deformations.
As harsh as it is we should not try to stand above nature, it knows how to make a species its strongest

> We should stop vaccinating

You know that's only funny when Jenny McCarthy says it, right?

We'll just genetic engineer ourselves when the time comes

...do they reproduce though even?
I can't remember the last time I saw the Downs family and most of them wouldn't be able to sustain a family anyway, right?

like: if retarded people don't really work and are dependend of carers.. they couldn't form a family either way and your point is null.

if they can sustain a family financially simply off the .."social-money" they get (englisch isn't my first language so give me a brake), then that would be fucked up, cause that would be alot of money.

I'm just speculating here, but I don't think they actually can reproduce.
if they are competent enough to do it though, meaning if they are adapted enough, why would darwin care?
>pic unrelated

You do know that that is iDubbbz? A popular youTuber known for contrarian content. He isn't disabled

Should the society accomodate and allow fags like OP that will be passed on to their children to reproduce? (Spending billions of $ to control shitposting)
Isn't this a slap in the face of the quality posts that has been shapping our board since the beggining of Veeky Forums ?
In the long run, can this cause the weakening of our board and the decline of our population?

So where are your arguments?

Uh? I'm sorry but that man I posted is clearly disabled

the only thing natural selection selects for is the ability to reproduce.

the most deleterious trait currently to successful reproduction is education, hence those with a propensity to acquire it will be selected out very quickly. this is as nature intended.

he's a completely different person without his glasses

No need to regulate. We have more than one society competing on this planet. The ones who do not put snowflakes of any kind on pedestals have an advantage and will prevail.
Society should not encourage activities that weaken it.

Too much lack of empathy will send you back to the stone age. Your children will discard you as soon as you become ill or get old. This will not be good for your bloodline.

In other words, there is a balance, and you would be surprised to find out how beneficial empathy can really be.

yes because genetic modification will solve this problem in a decade or 2, we should direct political capital towards deflecting the backlash because likely liberals will get triggered by the idea of the rich having genetically superior offspring

That's called not raising your children correctly

My grandparents are fucked, and have been for the last decade
BUT even though their insanity and semi-crippled bodies they still manage to be able to do a better job than the 20-30 year old employees we have

Not if they can't look after their kids.

If they can, then so be it.

omg wtf, you cant have perfect genes, youll get something and you cant even stop it. its mutattions probably but your an idiot who thinks you fucking knwo shit. shutup.

Only if your society isn't sparta

I'd complain about STEMlords stumbling into philosophy, but we do exactly the same thing.

>few decades in the future where everyone is connected to the internet
>UN forbid people from reproducing without clearance by law
>people with excellent genes or intelligence gets a free pass at 18
>rich people can buy a pass for a large sum of money
>normalfags can buy a lottery ticket to win a pass
People who breed without clearance will get hunted down by drones.

Sounds like the next big genreshit.

I don't see why not. Plenty of work opportunities don't require physical fitness.