Race-mixing

Do you think race mixing is bad, good or a neutral thing?

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/08/080817223530.htm

bump

If by "good" or "bad" in relation to human well being I think it is a good think.

allegedly a good thing for genetic diversity

obviously bad for cultural/societal acceptance (mulattos, hapas, etc. not knowing where they belong),

also supreme gentlemen

genetic diversity = multiple groups able to express recessive traits that may be advantageous in a survival scenario only they can survive because it is advantageous

not diversity = everyone purely expressing dominant traits as we are all a homogeneous mix

The only mix allowed? Anglo-Japanese.

/pol/

Race mixing is fine as long as the parents aren't fucked up. With white male - Japanese female we often have the problem that the father is a beta fag who couldn't find any white girl and the mother is self-hating and that's why she married a white men. It's no surprise that their kids often end up with mental illness or as a supreme gentlemen.

However, if the parents do a good job raising up their kids I don't see any problem with that.

>falling for /pol/ memes

Did you guys take a look at the link, while me myself being hapa I found it kind of disheartening but even if something is hard to swallow, doesn't mean you should put a emotional wall up going "lalalalalalala not true lalalala"

Is it a coincidence that I'm more attracted to hapas then I am to Asians or Caucasians?

What kind of /pol/ meme are you talking about? That mixed races more often suffer from mental illnesses?

the /pol/ bogeyman is a meme on this board, don't bother questioning it when it comes up

It has nothing to do with race mixing from a biological standpoint. Race mixing is a good thing. The reason why mixed Asian and white spawns have mental illnesses is because they often come from racist couplings. The white father is often a closet white supremest. The Asian women are unironically a white supremacist. These Asian women are very serious about their white supremacy and very vocal about it. If they have a son, the son hears all the rhetoric from their parents and is the embodiment of what their parents hate the most.

Anglo-Japanese reporting in! No wonder I am so psychotic! Well, at least it comes with the abnormally high IQ, which I am sure you have experienced as well.

It's neither good nor bad. It's just something that occurs.

mixed women tend to look good, but mixed men almost always look like shit.

in the end they all seem to be fucked in the head though and have major identity problems.

Yes because it destroys genetic diversity.

Well, your generalization failed miserably at describing myself.

I guess that is what you get when you use shitty heuristics.

>Zane and Berger did not look at the mental health of non-Asian Americans.

Your link/study is shit, besides not getting data of other races in America it does not compare data with other Asian's from their native countries. Which have numerous documented cases of mental issues that result in suicide.

my condolences on being an unattractive mixed woman.

Ehh I experienced a lot of moderate anxiety in high school, some depression. But it seemed to have gotten a lot better, especially at times I thought I was legit a schizoid. But for the past year or so I've become like literally normie. So perhaps its something that goes away with age(24 now). As far as IQ I haven't got tested, I hate to say I'm smart but I feel like I'm smarter then a lot of people I meet. I seem to be a lot more curious and a critical thinker. But then again a lot of people think their "smart" but are just narcissistic pricks who think gmos are bad and all-natural is good and evolution is just a "theory".

My other two hapa friends are actually decently handsome, my sister is a good looking girl and I've been described as being pretty handsome. But my dad is also handsome and my mom is pretty attractive.

post pics of sis.

here fag

Nice. You sound like a cool person.

These threads on genetics are really annoying me, so I was just exaggerating in my last post.

I haven't been diagnosed with anything. I probably am fairly intelligent, but, like you said, it is easy to become an arrogant prick. And I do have some Japanese blood but only am a hapa hapa.

Wrong again. You are pretty dumb, but, atleast, all broken clocks are eventually right.

Keep on trying retard.

that's not your sister. I bet you're probably just average. most hapas are obsessed with their looks. it's actually funny hearing them talk about it.

Race don't exist.
Race mixing don't exist.

ok

The introduction of new genes that have proved to not be harmful for one's environment is always beneficial. By limiting the gene pool to only those more closely related, you lack genetic diversity. Not only should we ensure we all become one race, we should also ensure it stays that way.

mayli is so cr

It's obvious he raped his own daughter. All three got a weird vibe.

unless you're a man child of a GS banker, which i doubt.

asian fetishes

race mixing is bad. and it's really bad for your children because they won't belong to any group. they'll hate their life.

don't be so selfish and racemix.

White mom+black dad Veeky Forumsentist here.

I enjoy my life, and I am thankful that my parents mixed me into existence.

I would pick your parents over a white man child and asian woman any day.

Yeah, that will doom them to an inferior life with no hopes of becoming something great like, ohhhh.... let's see.... the president!

Lol. What I fucking nutjob you are.

My dad was in prison when I grew up, though. Don't hate your background; you can't do anything about it. Just make as much of what you've got as is possible.

I went to high school in Japan. I was in an english classroom and it was filled with race-mixed kids because many of them were children of American expats stationed in Japan or were just kids of japanese prostitutes who didn't feel they belonged anywhere else. Every one of the racemixed kids hated their life and wanted to be a "normal" japanese person. It was fucking sad to watch. I'd never do that to one of my kids.

think of it what you will but I've actually talked to these kids. it's fucking hell. I understand why Elliot Rodger was so messed up but he should have killed himself, and not the innocent people, if he hated his life so much.

>black dad in prison while child was growing up
Look, I'm not even /pol/ but come on.

I'm mixed race and I fit in fine in my suburban white community. I'm pretty normal I'd like to think. Half American half Brazilian.

>I went to high school in Japan.

Okay, well, maybe that is why we have a difference of opinion.

As an American that is partially Japanese, I have never felt out of place. I doubt you would have had the same bad experience if you had grown up in America instead of Japan. Japan is famous for ostracizing hapas and all foreigners, for that matter.

After all, like I implied/pointed out, our last president, president Obama, was obviously of mixed race.

>Half American half Brazilian
I don;t think you know what a race is.. you probably have a very low IQ.

why the fuck are there so many /pol/-tards on this board all of a sudden?

>I don;t think you know what a race is.. you probably have a very low IQ.

I think you don't know what race is, and this illustrates a perfect life lesson for you.

Race is a construct. It has vague, non-specific definitions and these definitions are used arbitrarily all the time.

I've honestly never given a fuck about what group I'm in, sounds cliche as fuck but I see myself as just "human". "Oh no I won't belong to a group!!!"

Really that's the best you got, its a fucking retarded argument

That's japan? Japan is xenophobic is fuck, so is S. Korea.

Elliot Rodgers killed people cause he was a fucking nutjob schizoid

Conglomerate of a human here,
My bloodline has so many mixed people that I forget what I am. I love my life, I don't give a shit about groups because i feel like I belong to humanity.

>Do you think race mixing is bad, good or a neutral thing?
It's 'bad' when a low IQ parent has a kid with a high IQ parent.

This doesn't have to be race mixing at all, it could be class mixing.

If a smart Asian and a smart white have a kid, then it's 'good'.

>mixed ppl have their wee feefees huwt bewcaus they don't bewong
Give me a break, living an affluent life in a 1st world country. That's your diagnosis. Trying desperately to find issues to be sad about and to experience self pity. Everybody likes to think their lives are so hard.

If you truly are smart then you won't belong anyway.

Yeah, you should be thankful to your mudshark mother for shitting up your genes.

The same president that got where he is thanks to the white side of the his family instead of growing up on welfare. Then he played the race card constantly while shitting on and villainizing whites. He's just further proof that mixed """people""" are trash.

white privilege is hard to leverage there.
China is more accepting to white dominance.

read a book on genetics

In Japan it's so often the case. It's like publicly saying your mom was a prostitute. If there was a public marker in the US like that, the kids would have a hard time here too. There is nothing wrong with being a prostitute, but it has a bad stigma.

When we become space faring, race mixing will be a must. Otherwise, we may not develop the right mix of genes needed for survival in non-Earth conditions.

On-Earth conditions in the modern world do not need humans to race mix to survive. If modern technology fails, we will need to race mix in order to find proper traits to survive whatever we need to go through.

>parent is crazy/"societal failure"
>kids become crazy/"societal failure"

That goes for anyone wanting to be a parent regardless of race. Children tend to take after their parents in most cases.

>If there was a public marker in the US like that, the kids would have a hard time here too.
It's called having a white mother and black father.

in Japan, it's like wearing a t-shirt that says my mom's a prostitute and my dad has an asian fetish but he is nowhere to be found.
well, perhaps he maybe in thailand knocking up some impoverished underaged girl.

Scientifically speaking, how can I cure my jungle fever Veeky Forums?

Chop off your dick, or just date whomever you want to date and stop worrying about it so much.

I just don't wanna fuck up my kids for life

Maybe a really pale skinned black girl..

congrats on wanting to flush your genes down the toilet

>be Filipino, Japanese, Marshallese
>be from Hawaii

Feels good to know that girls instantly waterfall as soon as they ask me about my background.

>not knowing where they belong
I myself, or anyone else I know in Hawaii who are mixed, never felt out of place due to Hawaiian culture. I live in San Diego now. No matter what race you are here there seems to be a SoCal vs. NoCal thing/vibe that seems to be going on here. I hope you can find a place where you feel comfortable in your community.

>in Japan, it's like wearing a t-shirt that says my mom's a prostitute and my dad has an asian fetish but he is nowhere to be found.
Can confirm.

These people are more generally called "hapas". Google that term to find a wikipedia page and a plebbit.

Hapas are so fucked up but I don't blame them. It's tough. And they never make it in life.

I'm not black but I'll try to translate from experience.

as long as you don't produce black children and show racial hostility towards black men for simply being a black male.

as long as you don't emphasize how you think white is better. like whites have higher IQ or something.

as long as your black gf or wife doesn't peacock that she hates black men and finds them ugly.

as long as your black gf or wife doesn't compare their skin color to a darker skinned black person and say being light skinned it better.

as long as your black gf or wife doesn't start looking down on black families because the husband isn't white.

your children will come out black and you don't want to embed that there is something wrong with being back in them. they will pick up on all the above and it will fuck them up.

sounds like the key takeaway is just "don't be an asshole about it"