GOD DAMN THEM! GOD DAMN THEM TO HELL!!!!

jk, kinda kewl ^.^

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=6 letter genetic code
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 bioweapons

damn nice 'chromes bruh
>crys while injecting 420

There is no way this could possibly go wrong.

I'm a biologist and this spooked me

fook yeah, biohazards bitches.

samefag

>6 / 1 / 6 / 1

XXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Need source

How would that even work? What would 6-letter genes code for differently?

We have a great history of introducing organisms into foreign environments and totally wrecking the food chain.

We are not very in control of organisms that we let out into the wild. I hope, if that is the real deal, it stays in a lab.

I'm not an expert but DNA is essentially just binary code since A goes to T and G to C so with six I'd presume you'd have a ternary system which is a slightly more efficient base. Those organisms might be slightly faster evolving? I dunno...

Yes no way at all because it cant reproduce with anything on earth you fucking retard.

hey-hey-hey-hey-now.
just because he's a retard, you don't have to say fucking retard. just be nice and call him a retard, fuckwit.

(green goo) > (grey goo)

Now that wasn't very nice of you to call him fuckwit, arsefuck.

life finds a way

>it cant reproduce
neither can you, virgin

sometimes when I beat off in t-the shower, and my mom takes a bath later that day I seriesly worry that one of mah bois could find the wrong h-home ( ._.)

I have read and seen some very messed up things on the internet. You just typed some top tier messed up stuff.

Sperm only survives 20 minutes to an hour outside of the body, depending on humidity, temperature, etc.

W O R T H L E S S

W I T H O U T

S O U R C E

The new pairs aren't even being used by the organisms, they're just sitting their completely useless, this was a proof of concept.

>expecting people on Veeky Forums to actually read the study not just the headline

Anyone know what a derivative of 6 is?

Ill post memes in return.

>Anyone know what a derivative of 6 is?

You must be at least 18 years old to post here

Until science creates a second kind of 6-letter life form for it to reproduce with.

damn didnt no broccoli could do dat O_o

> just binary code since A goes to T and G to C so with six I'd presume you'd have a ternary system
no ATGC is base 4, this is base 6

What he was saying would be binary, although a case could be made for base 16.
Agtc

But they are different kinds of ones and zeros one must group them together would making it base 16
1010, b2 = a, b16
Each number in base 16 representing a different combination of agtc

I have autism.

AGTC is 0123, not 1010.

Do you think A and T codes the same thing?

Keep reading. ..
>Agtc
>1010
>But they are different kinds of ones and zeros one must group them together would making it base 16
>1010, b2 = a, b16
>Each number in base 16 representing a different combination of agtc

but, why group 4? if you want to group them it should be 3 since 3 base pair code one amino acid in a codon, giving you a base 64 system. With 6 base pairs you would be able to make proteins out of potentially 172 aminoacids.

I reviewed DNA structure and it would actually make more sense to group two into base 4.
At =1
Ta=0

Gc=1
Cg=0

So atcg is 10 which would be 2 in quaternary.
Your answer was right, but your logic was wrong.

Wait, I don't understand how you reverse your mapping.

What is the letters for 10010011001?

lmgtfy.com/?q=6 letter genetic code

That's an odd number of digits so it's incomplete with how I'd program it.

Follow this assuming the first digit is a or t and the following c or g,etc.

10 means atcg or 2 in quaternary
01 means tagc or 1 in quaternary
1001 is 21 in quaternary so each value represents a sequence of 4 unique chemical compounds.

10 01 00 11 00 is 2 1 0 3 0 in quaternary which represents atcg tagc tacg atgc tacg

Nice try shitwich

That makes more sense.

Really, all information is compressable to binary, so there's no reason to freak out over what base numbers it uses. It doesn't make the computer any more able to compute things.