I am on a higher plain of consciousness

>I am on a higher plain of consciousness
>I vibrate at a higher level than you do
>Everything is made of energy?
>I am a more evolved being
>I am "spiritual"

How the fuck do you argue with these idiots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g751-jjKXC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Walk away OP, walk away.

Or you could be like James Randi and offer them a million dollars if they can prove any of it. Because, if it is only a power that they are aware of and cannot show anyone else, then that's called imagination.

Your attacking a strawman, OP. Among "spiritual people" there is a huge variety. There's morons who think crystals are magic and homeopathy work, but there's also people who are simply seeking to better understand themselves and the universe though an inward practice of some sort.

Yeah, but those people won't try to tell you about it. I once open-mindedly read on some Buddhist texts and I think that there's something to them, but I'd never shill it to another person who isn't interested.

>everything is made of energy
This is essentially factually true.

>I am on a higher plain of consciousness
>I vibrate at a higher level than you do
>I am a more evolved being

Most people who say this shit are just delusional and egocentric, but the idea of people individually and societies at large undergoing evolutions of consciousness is very reasonable. Pic attached is more or less what I'm talking about.

A lot of these kinds of people have had full on mental breaks. This shit is their way of hanging onto what they have left of their sanity.

You can't argue with people who can't reason so it's pointless

>How the fuck do you argue with these idiots?

Argue with them?!? I'd stay away from those loopy fuckers. They're bad news.

Pic related

How to argue with people:
Step 1: Determine if they are an idiot
A person is an idiot if they cannot understand logic. If A then B does not mean if B then A. Some people can't get past this relatively simple point. You might as well be argue with a houseplant.

Step 2: Determine if they are crazy
Some people are not idiots but they are crazy. Crazy people will not change their viewpoints even if you show them evidence that they are wrong. They will continue to believe things that they know to be untrue. Cognitive dissonance is more powerful than logic.

Trying to argue with an idiot is impossible, because they are physically incapable of understanding an argument. Trying to argue with a crazy person is possible, but ultimately pointless, because they have already discarded your argument before it was presented.

If you can find one of the few people who is neither stupid or insane,

Step 3: stating your case
It all boils down to your own skill at presenting the truth. Some people are lazy. They won't read a post if it's too long, because their attention span is only strong enough to read a single tweet. And they won't click links to relevant reading material (like Wikipedia or a scientific paper). These people aren't idiots, they're morons.

Most people can be convinced by an argument if it's not patently false, and digestible in 2-5 minutes. Unless they're morons; in which case, you have to call them morons and shame them until they're willing to invest that 2-5 minutes.

argument is for the denser energy beings such as yourself.

"never argue with an idiot, they will just drag your down to their level and beat you with experience"

You don't. Are most of these people avid users of psychedelics? Because that's usually the kind of people that I know that are like this.

You don't. It has nothing to do with scientific reasoning.

I've personally observed aura fields in my vision.

Granted I was recovering from jet lag, was hung over, and brought mysekf to relaxation through meditation.

Saw field patterns of a violet hue swirling in my partially opening eyes In dark room. Was trippy just observing the movement. And when I felt fear from the occultic images that involuntarily flashed in my.mjnds eye, I saw it turn to gold.

Read that it's called a purple aura... And when it turned gold I literally downgraded my energy fields.

I don't know what to think of it... I do know that we as humans have our way wave and energy fields that much is obvious.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Get on their plane of existence OP. You probably don't even have a single energy crystal.

Just wait until the beta uprising. Once we're in control we can execute as many /x/ fags as we want

The fact that you pay more than 0% of your attention to idiots doesn't make you, yourself, one?

Do you have higher inteligence because of your higer vibrationsmeaning higher IQ

>implying that the orange isn't the apex of human consciousness

Lmao

I've always liked the idea of consciousness as frequency. Like, your mind executes different functions that uptake on different intervals of time, from the nano second, to the second, maybe even up to the minute. eyes like a super fast camera, having a heart beat as well as breath rate, ect... who knows what deeper processes support the idea of being "made of frequency." I'm not neuroscience though, but if it's true then ancient mystic explanations of the concept might be more amusing.

>turn 360 degrees
>walk away
>a w a y
spotted the idiot.

Why do you hang around or associate with them in the first place?

youtube.com/watch?v=g751-jjKXC0

what?

while rationality and science will always be important, on a personal level the belief in these things alone (ie replacing any form of spiritual belief) can lead to a very hollow existence and even lead to mental health problems like anxiety and depression. that being said i know people who claim to reject spiritualism, but during debate reveal spiritual beliefs, merely explained entirely scientific terms. which i would say is not an adequate vocabulary for these ideas.

Spotted the guy who missed the joke.

Spotted the newfag

>reading OP's question how to react to these people.

OP is a idiot for not even being able come up with an awnser

You can't argue with crazy people. They are inherently irrational and you literally cannot argue with them. I learned this from having a schizo family member. Sooner or later, you realize that you can't help them no matter what you do and that you should stay as far away from them as possible.

My mother is one of these idiots.

You don't argue with them. They have such little critical thinking skills that you can't convince them of anything.

feelsbadman.jpg, my mother apparently has from some childhood test a ~140 IQ, such a waste. Although this all makes sense considering she's a womyn.

It's funny seeing all the little minds here falling over themselves to impress their peers on an anonymous image board as to how rational they are.

Here's my attempt.
>Everything is made of energy?
That's Physics, not woo-woo voodoo har har.

How did I do?

ask them to explain what any of that shit actually means, in practical terms.