Climate science BTFO by this new paper

Climate science BTFO by this new paper

pic related

>H-hey guys. Remember last week when some person said the phrase 'alternative facts'?

>Lol. Remember? Wasn't it funny?

>Don't you think it is still funny and totally relevant? Of course it is!

>So here. I made an entire fake research abstract joke. Lol. Isn't it funny? So funny right?

Holy shit. Get over it. Political fuck ups as insignificant as this die out quickly. No one cares anymore. It was fun the first time the daily show and Co. pretended alternative facts was a thing and mocked it but now it is just cringy. Sorry you are late to the party.

I didn't make this, and apparently you also missed what this satire is about entirely.

stay classy /pol/

>/pol/

Oh, that explains it. This is Veeky Forums, not /pol/. Please go back.

funny how you fags always resort to the ol' NO U when someone calls you a /pol/tard.

Is that really the best you can do?

Please. It's time to go back.

I guess it really is the best you can do. Sad!

LMAO I CAN"T STOP LAUGING!!!!!!!! XD

I"M GOING TO POST THIS ON LEDDIT!!!! UPBOATED AND SAVED!!!!!! :DDDDD

bump

front page

Please, it's time to go back.

By all means, keep replying. I'll take free bumps however they come.

It is pretty cringy that you care this much about your joke.

It is a political joke. Just post it on /pol/ holy shit. It has no place here.

>It is pretty cringy that you care this much about your joke.
apparently it struck a nerve, because you wouldn't be replying otherwise

You are damn right it struck a nerve. I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/. Please go back.

You seem agitated. This it's clearly Veeky Forums related.

Climate change is sci related

Le ebil trump man meme is not sci related

It's about climate science. If you read carefully, no where does it mention Trump.

I'll just bump this again.

bump

>>H-hey guys. Remember last week when some person said the phrase 'alternative facts'?

wasn't that "someone" with the Donald trump administration? doesn't nonsense coming from the president's administration make it worth my of scrutiny?

Spam is spam.

>The point

>Your head

"Alternative facts" was a jab at CNN declaring our society a "post-truth" society in response to complaints over their outright lying about Trump (IE, Sinatra's daughter, the president of Taiwan's call).

wasn't she just a Republican reporter?

I'm not sure about the context in which the term was used or even who used the term. I probably should've just not posted in the thread

It was Kellyanne Conway, one of Trump's advisors and campaign manager

the same person who made up a terrorist attack that never happened, the 'Bowling Green massacre'

>"Alternative facts" was a jab at CNN
Kek, sure kid

I still prefer J Irreproducible Results but this is bretty gud

Nice mental gymnastics. Trump supporters are essentially gold-medal winning mental gymnasts at this point.

I can't even count the number of times Trump has done something hypocritical / stupid and you fuckers have had to construct ways to accept it.

>pic
Kek