Nootopics, stimulants and cog enhancers

Cognitive enhancers. what works and what doesnt

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Stims/comments/5ruezg/if_you_find_ritalin_beneficial_dont_switch_to_amps/
bmj.com/content/353/bmj.i2874
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3856396/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>God tier
Adderall, Semax, LSD Mircodose
>Shit
Everything else.

Adderall will remove emotion though, Semax I know nothing of so can't comment, but LSD microdosing is a godsend

>adderall will remove emotion

what do you mean it will remove emotion? how do you know it will remove emotion? how does the removal of emotion hurt academic work?

just take adderall OP. the only people that are against using it are anti-drug weenies

Pretty much everything is a trade off. Stimulants like Adderall or caffeine can help you focus for a day yeah, but they tend to fuck up your quality of sleep, which fucks hurts you in the long run. Daily stim use will rot out your brain too, you build tolerance and then can't function without them.

The best thing to do is to eat healthy (lots of leafy greens and other vegetables, fruit and nuts, minimal other crap) and get good sleep. Minimize stim use, sleep and wake at the same time everyday. Daily meditation can also greatly increase your focus.

If you really want to take a stim a few times a month when you really need extra focus, check out modafanil.

>how does the removal of emotion hurt academic work?
>Becoming a robot is a good thing.
Think about removing positive emotions about something that gives you joy.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Just ordered Noopept together with Caffeine+Theanine capsules
1st time using nootropics, will see how it goes

Have links for that?

>Daily stim use will rot out your brain too

if you're inclined to believe big-pharma, daily
therapeutic doses of amph is actually supposed to improve brain structure in the long run

nootropicsdepot.com (where I ordered)
liftmode
powdercity

How bullshit is this post on this very scientific subreddit?
reddit.com/r/Stims/comments/5ruezg/if_you_find_ritalin_beneficial_dont_switch_to_amps/

only true in the sense that amphetamines are so much better than methylphenidate you'll never want to go back anyway

bmj.com/content/353/bmj.i2874

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3856396/

In my expierce (Ive used adderall for 5 years now)

It only makes everything better. I can understand math in abstract forms and also still be able to create music

I taught a lot of people on that subbreddit how to make meth back in the day

Depending on your genetics, nicotine may actually make you smarter. Does not apply to everyone.

daily aerobics will do more for you than anything.

>adderal removes emotions

you're reatrded

source? that sounds interesting

you're all degenerates. the reason you all pop pills is because you're not as smart as the brightest minds in the room and you can't stand it. If you have to forcefeed yourself amphetamine hcl you should go do something else in life. MUH MICRODOSE MUH ADDERALL MUH DEPRESSION... hahaha KEK. You all obviously live poor lifestyles that aren't conducive to normal behavior... OP you should drink coffee if you want, you should exercise (preferably HIIT) a couple times a week, you should go to sleep before midnight and wake up 8-9 hours later depending on your cycles, and you should eat like a champ, chop out the crap sugar, increase your good fats like crazy... Anyone telling you that you need to be eating adderall and lsd to do science work doesn't have this whole life thing figured out... kekkkk

I am a medfag and i agree with this.It seems physic and math majors use stimulants and talk about them constantly to show

>muh int

"Meta-analysis of functional magnetic resonance imaging studies of inhibition and attention in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: exploring task-specific, stimulant medication, and age effects"

Not sure if bait or just jealous some are using brain cheats to perform better in academia

>cognitive enhancers
>manufactured pills
>controlled by the government
>think you are enhancing yourself by taking government products

top kek. Pills are for losers. You think Einsteing used nootopics? Did he micro dose LSD? Did he use Adderall?

You guys are literally shit tier

erdős was fond of amph.

you don't wake up one morning, decide everything's relative, then make a silly face xD without a few hits of LSD

What does Veeky Forums know about mycobacterium vaccae?

It's suppose to be a naturally occurring bacteria that lives in dirt that boots neurotransmitter levels and cognition. I'm thinking of cultivating some in a sterilized patch of grass. If I could I'd fill my entire basement with this grass and have an indoor lawn but that's a bit much. Maybe a small coffee table of grass or even a pot with mycobacterium vaccae living in the dirt is more practical.

Sigmund Freud took cocaine, sorta

now that is very interesting. don't know how i'd get any though.

Youve never tried adderall right?

Try it and youll never go back. You dont even realize what you can do until you open your mind with a powerful stimulant

Spot on. Only weak minded flunky undergrads use adderall as a cognitive enhancer. They are desperate and it shows through their choice of trying to find a miracle drug to make themselves smarter.

I finished grad school and most of my friends are currently pursuing advanced degrees or are finished with them. None of them use adderall.

prescribed it for 8 years actually. IR & XR and dexedrine, ritalin, desoxyn, Concerta.... Was it effective? Sure... Is it something I would recommend? No, because there are better ways of hacking your body than taking them. More sustainable, healthy, and usable ways. I'll never go back.

this site sells it, but I don't know what I'm looking at. It's almost as it they're treating it as a hazardous material. It's really expensive too.

holy shit... I don't know if I would put that in my body.... I think I would need you to take a picture of you eating it first, ok user?

shit now i also want a patch of grass that gives me superpowers. how would this work? you eat a bit of dirt every few days? how do you keep your grass "sterile"? because i dont think that works in the long run

I'm not sure if I'd wanna eat it, but in 1 experiment mice who ate it solved mazes 2 times faster than the control.

If I wanted to profit from it I'd build hype in the pop sci community sourcing all the articles that mentioned this. Then sell the patch of grass and bags of water filled with cultured mycobacterium vaccae. If you dose the soil daily with the bacteria it might make it so other microorganism can't compete. Then sell people sealed bags of this water at a marked up price to keep their "all natural anti-depressent grass" alive on a subscription basis or monthly.

Nicotine and caffeine are the only thing you need.

>what works
~100mg of caffeine, 2 cups of tea or 1 proper cup of coffee
Energy drinks and slugging coffee like a libarts student will make your brain race too much and make you too jittery to concentrate on science and math

>what doesn't
Jewpept

How do you guys get usually get adderall? My sis used to give me her pills, I miss how much homework and studying I could get done. I can't get my own script though.

alphabay has everything you would ever need if you're unable to find someone irl

Could you recommend any good VPN's?

Caffeine and glucose are the only "nootropics" that definitely work and have no health effects (aside from diabetes if you overdo the glucose).

>Adderall will remove emotion though

Bullshit, I had a panic attack 15 mins after snorting a line of Adderall, never used it again.

>What works
Modafinil works great. It only makes you wake tho, so don`t expect to become a superhuman with it.

Wow, haven`t seen such shit bait in a long time.

Pop sci has latched hard onto this. Finding actual science facts about this is proving difficult but I think simply inhaling the bacteria is enough. You wouldn't need to do anything other than spend some time in the same room as your happy grass.

Not bait.