How come asians are so smart ?

Is it purely genetic ? Maybe societal ?
Do they have some asian secrets we don't know about that make them perform better in school ?

They're the master race

Nah that's Jews.

What will happen if jews and asians racemix?

They have dont-be-lazy gene.

Why do you think you could even comprehend it round eye?

You become a serf of Facebook.

I see a lot of asians dating jews because they are both smart and have hard working culture.

Mark Zuckerberg's kids will take over world.

because they score so high, they would take the place of many white students if they weren't an asian quota. just like how there are immigration quotas there need to be quotas in high education.

If they're asians it's societal, if they're black it's genetic

They study a lot because parents want their children to succeed at the expense of having fun, and disobeying your parents is seen as dishonorable behavior.

pure societal. Their culture has developed different from the western 'machoman' james bond symbol

Many different factors, and you should try to stay away from platitudes, like "smart". One distinction is language. Chinese and Korean are languages that tend to lend toward a more mathematical mind. This isn't always the case, and it really doesn't mean true intelligence. Everybody has different learning styles and traits, and it can vary within families to great degrees. Another distinction is simply culture. Asians tend to have tighter knit families, and parents put a lot of pressure on their children in certain Asian cultures.

If you want to be "smarter" or similar to an Asian child, consider this: Imagine for a second that you had a slavemaster-type parent, always cracking the whip. You'd study extra hard for that exam too, wouldn't you? Maybe you don't need a parent or corporal punishment or anything, just that extra motivation. Consider putting more investment in your studying opportunities. Try to find study partners, or make commitments to get a certain amount of work done and make notecards. Come up with rewards and punishments for things that you want to or don't want to do. The stricter your regiment, the closer to an "Asian style" family, lifestyle, or culture you will be.

It is not genetic because race doesn't really affect anything.

It is also not societal because it has been shown that the social traits of races are all equal.

It is probably just random.

>How come asians are so smart ?
>Is it purely genetic ?
back to

Don't give them ideas you fool you'll doom us all!

>Don't give them ideas you fool you'll doom us all!
>What will happen if jews and asians racemix?

They will probably create mentally ill hapas.

can confirm, if insomnia and lack of motivation is a mental illness
I guess it could be depression but I've never went to a psychologist

i have a problem of sleeping too much and no motivation. everything is sucked out of me; i have nothing left for this world.

When your parents make you study for 16 hours a day, shit like that happens.

Nope.

I have some insomnia and lack of motivation recently too, but that's not a good excuse for either of us. Don't be pigeonholed.

No self self respecting Jew would ever date outside his race.

There's a reason why 80% of Jews are Ashkenazi and the entire current population of those Jews can be trace to around a few hundred people.

Non-Ashkenazi are fake Jews

>Don't be pigeonholed

that reminds me of some gay ass combinatorics shit. i'm having flashbacks now.

nazi LARPing as kike spotted

I know, I also sort of lied, I can work through things that I'm already confident in. I'm guessing that's normal for most people to be motivated in things they are used to and unmotivated in things they aren't, and maybe sleep deprivation is just making me paint it in a negative light because it doesn't feel that good.

Einstein was Sephardic

If I have a standard deck of cards, how many cards must I draw to ensure I get two of a suit?

Yes?

And he fucked women all the time

is that a negative binomial distribution?
i repressed most of it.
i'm pretty much a brainlet fag now.

well.. he was married with children so i assume yes

The answer is simple with the pigeonhole principle.

There are 4 suits (i.e. "holes"). So, if you draw 4 cards, you will "fill up the holes" (i.e. at best will have 4 different suits). That means the 5 card will be a duplicate suit.

Yeah, I know what you mean about some of the knowledge draining away after exams. I guess it truly is use it or lose it, and alot of the stuff from college isn't really useful after college.

best explanation of the pidgeon hole principle i heard

are they smart or are they just really good at following directions?

how many cards must you draw to ensure you get two cards of a specific suit?

5 you brainlet.
cant you read?

no, you didn't understand my question.

say I name a suit, spades. how many cards must you draw to ensure you draw two cards of that suit? the irony...

>Come up with rewards and punishments for things that you want to or don't want to do. The stricter your regiment, the closer to an "Asian style" family, lifestyle, or culture you will be.
Got it! Thanks
Asians inspire me so much, they always seem so studious.

nice summary of /pol/ double think

Pshht, kid. [spoilers on sci]Polya's theorem[/spoilers on sci]

I thought it was because the smart Asians were the ones who were bright enough to successfully emigrate to Western countries.

Still doesn't mean there aren't morons amongst them though, like the type to shit on your car windscreen kind of morons.

in asia a bachelors is like a hs diploma

That's also the case in the West

ideally yes but in actuality no

underrated post

I strongly question correlating having a bachelor's degree with intelligence, as more women have bachelor's degrees than men in the united states.

Asian here. It's mainly societal. Our parent make us study a lot, and keeps their expectations real high. Then comes our education, which is often a level or two above western countries'. Ex: we study calculus in grade 9

>can't you read?
lol
it's 8 nogbrains, think about it

don't worry
whites are superior at everything.
i'm just saying in more developed asian countries everyone below old has a bachelor's. some schools in asia are so competitive it literally takes a bachelors to get in such as IIT. asian countries value education. families will sell their house to put their children through school. it's not like that in america.

disappointed nobody answered this. Veeky Forums would've known the answer right away.

it's 5 you fucktard

with or without replacement you butt fucking fag

of a specific suit? you're not interpreting the question properly, or you just don't understand.

the answer is 41, by the way.

Would it be possible that North Europeans could actually measure up to or go beyond Japs and gooks in pure genetic intellect if all the smartest people for a thousand years hadn't been prevented from breeding (monks during the medieval times)?

Just look at Askhenazis, they blow everyone else out of the water and It's probably all to the thousand years they spent as bankers in Europe, where the most cunning merchants spreed their seed the most. It's doubtful a bunch of brown middle-easterners were originially so smart.

I think Godel was Sephardic

ashkenazis also went through some periods of heavy natural selection.

Godel was pure german. There have been some Sephardic geniuses though (Spinoza comes to mind), but I'm guessing Sephardics are less intelligent than Northern Europeans atleast, maybe southern Europeans too.

I heard there is some genetic basis for Asians to be more collectivist and conform more to the norm.

Maybe that's why they seem to do what has been asked of them e.g. study hard.

the mean is 4 with replacement

Because their parents beat the shit out of them if they don't study and get good grades.

You're getting it mixed up with Confucianism.
Asians are generally more peaceful and less aggressive.

I meant to say the mean is 5 with replacement
it is ~5.245 without replacement

>Asians are just drones though, they aren't as creative as whites are. Creativity trumps intelligence.
Says the 88 IQ /pol/ retard, as he supports dismantling of holistic education and the defunding of the arts and humanities

but that's still not the correct answer. the question is:

>"how many cards must you draw to ensure you get two cards of a specific suit?"

the key word is "ensure", here. if the suit is spades, and you draw 40 cards, you may look through your hand of forty cards and find only one spade, as there happen to be twelve cards of the spade suit at the bottom of the deck. this is why the answer to ensure two are drawn of a given suit is 41.

>asians
Strong work ethic due to a long history of being subordinates
>japanese
definitely furthered by genetics

they aren't. they just have a culture that is extremely pro education but in a really forced way so they have zero creativity. ashkenazi jews do it the right way. asians don't.

what did they do the right way?

In imperial China they had an examination system for entry into the civil service and only the best got through. But if you made it you were set for life, and most likely your children would reach adulthood.

I have been in boarding schools and universities with lots of different kinds of people. I was in boarding school with a lot of asians from China, South Korea, and Japan for years, and I was also in post-secondary school in Washington, where there are lots of Chinese, but there were loads of different kinds of people. Asians have a really weird culture that promotes cheating, working for hours on one single problem, very narrow-minded behaviors. I then went to post-secondary school at Columbia in New York City, where there are more Jews than almost anywhere in the world. At my university, almost every other person was Jewish, typically Ashkenazi. They are much more enlightened and open-minded. Asians are like the "work harder" narrow mentality, while jews are the "work harder and smarter" mentality. I never thought the asians were intelligent. They just did what their parents wanted and had just about no personality or life in them. The Jews are just really hard working, and typically very intelligent people that weren't robots doing what their parents wanted, but what they cultivated into their own interests. They promote questioning everything and having solid morals that do not inhibit intelligent thought. It's really interesting. Their parents encourage education and don't have this bully mentality of forcing their children into things. There is a line between nurturing and bullying, and asians are anything but nurturing.

That Japanese are pretty creative bro.
China totally fucked itself over of intellectuals and art from the Cultural Revolution.

japanese were by far the best, but the weird culture was still there.

japanese >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> korean >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chinese

you just made yourself sound narrow-minded and the most basic of basic. i'm not going to go into jews and cheating.
oh the irony

...shut it down

Slavs

what's the contextual difference between saying you are Aryan vs. Ashkenazi?

something really gross desu. jews and whites are the master race

just keep on thinking that

>no nip gf to call me a stupid gaijin

must be the only why you could get a girl

>The only why

lol asians are gross

i'm sorry, please forgive me

hehe

Not really, they aren't; it's their culture that favors peacefulness and detests agressivness. But when an asian snap, oh man, he SNAPS.

/thread

No he was ashkenazi. He may have had sephardic ancestry (I don't know about that), but he was a german jew, certainly with both german and jewish ancestry i.e. ashkenazi.

I think the more appropriate question is "Why are asians in North America so smart?" And it's probably due to selection bias. I wonder if there's a study on the general intelligence of all Chinese, for example. Instead of just Chinese in North America.

Women are smarter. They just don't use their smarts because they were taught not to be logical.

Look at his features maybe part Roma or Sephardic.
He was way too dark to be a pink Ashkenazi and his hair was kink too. fuck man, this is so irrelevant to what the man did.

white men are the far superior gender and race.

I have met a few ashkenazi jews, and from what I've seen, skin varies among them, so the ashkenazim aren't really supposed to all be white.

Nah he's right, Einstein played the field. As a genetically superior creatures he instinctively sought to sow his seed wide and far. Ladies loved him too.

What the fuck are you guys talking about? Is this a meme or something? He was literally autistic. All he did was spend his day alone thinking about his theories. He was far from a womanizer.

Lol no.
Read a biography.

asians aren't as smart as many people believe

the reason for this is that IQ tests are flawed

when people talk about Chinese IQ for example what people are actually looking at is Shanghai IQ, where the country's richest and smartest are accumulated. it's like picking Boston vs Detroit to represent all of US

an other reason is that you can train for simple IQ tests. in asia school is a lot about grinding generic problems countless hours instead of critical and logical thinking and efficiency. so asians spend a lot more time practicing the kind of problems that appear in a bad IQ test

then there is the fact that asia is a large continent and most asian countries are shitholes with retarded populations and when you say that asian people are smart you are usually talking about japanese or other outliers

a much better measurement for intelligence is human accomplishment. ashkenazi jews for example are greatly overrepresentated in human accomplishment and indeed they score very well on IQ tests without any shenanigans

Every jew says they are Ashkenazi it's like Hispanics saying they are from Spain, they're many types of Jews. Ashkenazi is a nordicish European jew. Sephardic is like North African middle eastern jew that moved to Spain and shit; it's probably the OG jew.

there is an important difference between first discovering something vs first publishing something in western journals