Shit brainlets say

shit brainlets say

>exponential """"""""function""""""""

CFD is just a small and limited subset or mathematics, quantum """""physics""""" is way more interesting

Category Field Theory?

"Brain waves"

What should I call e^x

>identity """""""function"""""""

Matrices are a useful notation

Exponential morphisms

The antilogarithm.

>shit brainlets do
Post frogs

>"We can quickly see how complex numbers can be written in three forms: algebraic, trigonometric and antilogarithmic"
>"The solutions to Differential equations can be written as the product of an arbitrary constant and the antilogarithm"

sounds awful and autistic, OP is an undergrad/highschooler

I think the guy who proposed "antilogarithm" was joking, but that doesn't render you statements about OP any less true

what do you call then [math]\textrm{exp}:\mathbb{R} \rightarrow \mathbb{R} , x \mapsto b^x, \textrm{with } b>0[/math]

Some incomprehensible shit nobody would have any reason to post on a chink wood-carving forum

Post on Veeky Forums

>a function called exp, that maps from the reals to the reals, taking x, and returning b to the x, where b is over 0
brainlet

Post on Veeky Forums

the "exponential" is a function.

It's a distribution you fucking brainlet. It corresponds to a metric space whose measure is concentrated on 0.

[math]f(x)=b^x,b>0,x\in\mathbb{R}[/math]

suck my dick you faggot, it has exponential growth.

kek undergrad detected. get back to me when you take real analysis, kiddo

Hi, it seems you are assuming using "e" is logically sound. Unfortunately, "e" is so called ""real"" and I'm afraid if we're to talk about this objectively we'll have to redefine this in terms of the rationals.

Lol you didn't take real analysis as an undergraduate? What kind of shitty school did you go to?