What is the most autistic field of pure math?

The more autistic the better

analysis

Inter-universal Geometry

I forgot he even existed/anyone takes him seriously

yeah, people are quickly trying to catch up with the future right now.

good to know i was worried

I don't know if he is being ironic or if there are people legitimately after him.
He had that safety confirmation thing 4 years ago.

I'd be surprised if more than a handful of people even take his work seriously after the initial hype.

japan has a lot of natural disasters

it's like his own proof system. there are only probably a hand full of people that can understand it. so yeah

that's the reason i think few would be interested in it. because he invented his own system, failed to explain it, people move on.

the explanation is in his papers. it's freely available to the public.

the main takeaway is that it is as non-standard as one can get. i'm sure he was attacked on his methods multiple times. i was at a few seminars with some professors at Stanford and they just bashing him because they didn't understand it. this was like 4 years ago though.

A lot of people are superficially interested in it but the problem is that his work is beyond gargantuan and the majority is extremely inaccessible to even experts.

Very few people want to waste 5 years studying something that might either be massively overcomplicated or simply make no sense at all, no matter how great the rewards might be

that is why he is basically irrelevant.

i believe it's next level shit just that i won't ever understand it. just give it time. maybe in 100 years it will be a standard graduate class.

this is how a brainlet thinks. you wait for someone else to do it. grab math by the balls and learn what would take a normal human 100 years in 1. become the god you seek.

Explanations aren't clear. Few want to waste time on it. Not other people's fault he cannot express his ideas clearly. It's his fault.

i came up with a Yoneda machine i'm not good with naming things. Shinichi is out of my level. if i'm reincarnated into this hell whole i would like to understand it tho

that is what some well-known mathematician at Stanford said. i'm not going to mention his name. another well-known mathematician at Stanford said they need to make some economic reward to go through his shit.

yeah otherwise people will lose interest. i wouldn't give a shit about his work either if he can't explain it to other experts. plus, abc conjecture isnt that interesting. his techniques would be the meat of the interest, but if he can't communicate them (even if valid) few will waste their time on him. maybe one day someone will show he is correct and it'll be a huge break through, but right now he is in his own corner.

>abc conjecture isnt that interesting
highly debatable, it's an extremely strong statement and if true implies a large number of results with much less work than past proofs

analysis

K theory

So who is this guy? Like a successor to Terrence?

Terence is little kid if IUT is true.