>go on to Uni
>do superior math major
>get superior grades
>write and publish superior math paper
>apply to superior graduate programs
>take superior classes
>become normie
>have qt3.14 gf

who here made the transition from weeb trash scumbag to /academic/?

All of the above except the weeb part.

I'm not a goddamn pedo.

tbqh senpai i never was, i just said it to make the transition sound more dramatic

I bet you weren't even a NEET, you're just a big fat phony.

You're a fake NEET

What's a fake NEET?

A normie that's a NEET loser by pure choice. No social issues or anything. Was probably semi-Chad at high school.

Nah, all of that is false. I was a weirdo in high school with like 2 friends.

What exactly is semi-chad? Anyone who had at least one friend?

What NEET isn't a NEET by pure choice? A Somalian?

Everyone is a NEET loser by choice unless they don't their arms and legs or something.

Them and epileptic autists

This is a semi-Chad People with extreme social anxiety can't just stop being NEET if they chose to.

HAHAHA

GIVE ME ANOTHER JOKE TO ENJOY ABOUT YOUR SAFE SPACE, NAMEFAG.

congrats. you have my respect for fixing your life

Doing that right now OP.
In the community college phase and for the first time in my life I actually want to accomplish something and have a goal to work towards.
I was a person on a ridiculous amount of anti depressants/psychotics/ anxiety pills, for years, that just wanted to not exist.
Now, because I have something to walk towards I have the courage to get up and do what i have to do. Got a job, in school fulltime, and off all meds.
NEETS just lack a purpose to drive them forward in life.

And yet you're still here.

Sort of but GPA is fucked because of my original stint at University . Pretty sure my combined uni and cc GPA is a 2.4. I still have less than 2 years can I raise at least to a 3.0

They can by trying to seek out psychiatric help.

I know it`s a complicated issue since social anxiety prevents people from seeking out help, but after a while we just go back to a matter of free-will.

Everything after step 5 is imaginary

>decide to go back to school

I'm stuck on this part. What do?

Okay, we get it, you're a super mentally ill special snowflake /r9k/ retard, who reads Stirner and stays in his room all day. But can you leave the adults to have an actual conversation?

Age?