Bsc in both Physics and Electrical Engineering (4yrs)

>Bsc in both Physics and Electrical Engineering (4yrs)
>MD in Neuroscience (3yrs through some accelerated program in texas)
>Msc in Computer Science (1yr)
>PhD in Mathematics (3-4yrs)
>Private Pilot Training (1wk)
> military fighter aircraft training (?)

what can i do with these credentials?

nothing

Make an AI and teach it to fly fighters.

woah woah you didn't let me finish!

I'm also pajeet/chink who will work for far less than you and can outsource your job B^)

Will all of those credentials, you might be able to get into a Canadian Medical School.

>what can i do with these credentials?
lie on the internet and brag

>Private Pilot Training (1wk)
wut
it's much more than that, never mind the fact that you need a minimum of a number of flight hours to be given your license, and they have to be in different conditions (day, night, instrumental landing, visual landing, cross-state, bad weather, etc)

And military jet pilot? You'll be far too old by the time you're done with the other things to even be considered, never mind the fact that's it's a super competitive field.

You're too overqualified for anything.

Congrats

are they really that hard?
>have credentials
>lie

idgi

they told me as long as im not in my late 30s i can do it. obviously i can't do it while im uni though so hence the postponing. how many hours do you need for private licensing? i figured it would help with credibility.

what is this meme? wouldn't being overqualified make you more valuable?

it was non stop week

>what is this meme? wouldn't being overqualified make you more valuable?

Being overqualified means you would demand a higher salary.

Drop neuroscience, top gun school and EEng, take up economics and business instead and you may be able to get a high paid managerial position.

well yeah but any employer for someone with one of those shouldn't have issues with money.

isn't economics insanely saturated? i feel like the Mathematics Doctorate would make me stand out if i ever wanted to do actuarial work or analyze martingales/microshit.

>how many hours do you need for private licensing?
Like, literally non-stop, wake up go to the airfield go back home sleep and repeat? between 4 and 6 weeks. On a normal schedule a few months.

Well you can try to do it first of all, let us know later on how you do

that is absurd. how do people afford that? it costs about a few hundred per hour of flight.

>have credentials

what credentials? you're posting bs on Veeky Forums, heh

Just wondering, but how are you going to afford living if all you do is study?
Smart people used to have patrons in the past, but that doesn't exist anymore. I doubt scholarships will be enough.

OP, you're a failure.

You achieved so much and yet you don't know what the hell you want to do.

This isn't the same as some 4 year grad not knowing what to do...you've literally had more education than professionals and still don't know or even have an idea.

What a waste

That's hypothetically speaking, the only person I know (not personally) who did something similar is Richard Branson who learned how to fly a hot air balloon in no time. I never implied it was realistic, just possible.

where i live we get grants and pay only 3k per year of what we study for the undergraduate portion. for the graduate studies i assumed i'd have gotten co-op or an internship from the EE/Physics route to save up cash for med school, or possibly work part time while going.

Wait, are you saying that you also want to work part time on top of that? There's unrealistic expectations, and then there's you.

>MD in neuroscience?

Maybe you could use that research what MDs are and how there is no residency in Neuroscience. Its neurology or neurosurgery. As an ms4, i feel bad for you son.

couldn't one just enrol as a part time student while doing a part time job?

How old are you?

Whaaat I thought you were like 18 or so. What are your current studies?

So you did all that stuff simultaneously? Kudos on that.

EE/Physic double bachelors.
no i'm only starting. on a side note is there any viability in being a software developer part time with enough skill? ive had an interest in studying/utilizing C++/Python and figured i'd put it to good use while studying, but i also saw myself being laughed at for not being a CS major trying to do this. That is, the roles would be filled with saturated CS graduates.

>well yeah but any employer for someone with one of those

Nobody is looking for someone that overqualified. That's the problem.

not even NASA or something? that blows.

People have gotten into NASA with even less (just a major in Aeronautics).

But somebody probably that's more knowledgeable about this can say more on that.

i just figured exposure to not only academic texts on these topics, but the training regiment would be crucial to try and behave in a multidisciplinary fashion. i find myself struggling to narrow my scope because i like to see how various models would coalesce, hence this whole hypothetical scenario. like a divide and conquer approach.

>Nobody is looking for someone that overqualified. That's the problem.
Actually, Google is.
The problem is so big that they have engineers working on sales, and they don't leave because the pay is so good. Another problem is that there's so much talent in there that you have a much smaller chance of becoming a manager, or even of working on a cool project.

you're saying i could work for google? noice. although i wouldn't wanna be a sales associate . i mainly want to be a researcher that's unbounded by what would otherwise be a plethora of committees asking me about the viability of concept 1 out of a dozen im working on. at least that's my shallow outlook on university research.

You mean the fact that he assumes he can do a shit ton of different programs all faster than the normal time-frame didn't set off any bells for you? lol

Fact: I am finishing my second year in an undergraduate EE program, and I only just now realized what Bsc stands for when reading OP's post.

>shallow outlook on university research
dont you have a phd?

24+4+3+1+4=36

lmao I'm sure those degrees will keep you warm at night while a normal 36 year old is already at mid-level management with a car, house, wife and kid.

>already at mid-level management with a car, house, wife and kid.

is this supposed to be inspiring?

It kind of does as the years go by, you get older, sicker and more and more lonely.

It shows farther progress.

you won't trick me i won't be held down by such superficial aspirations.

>md in neuroscience

That's not how it works

like you would know academiclet

I do know

t.sub3gpalet

>is approximately 27
>no direction in life
>what must be a massive amount of debt

Lol

I hope you don't put all this on your CV, it just makes you look like a directionless flake.

Wow. You guys do not even try to hide how butthurt and jealous you are.

>jealous over a man who has done nothing of what hes set out to do

Anybody can have ambitions user. But they don't mean much on the realm of reality other than occasional bursts of inspiration and, perhaps, a long lasting drive towards doing something.