Bald people 10x smarter and more successful

All bald people I know have an income of at least $300k/year, including myself. How come bald people are so smart?

source: I'm bald and have an IQ of approximately 200

SO you think the average person has an iq of 20? Wow, you're really impressing me with your bald genius :^)

If bald people are so smart, why don't they cure balding?

Youre not a genius either, the other balds may being the average up.

Bring.

If they are so smart why don't they get hair transplants?

Maybe they dont want to....

Oh my fuck

I'm bald but have installed aluminium coolers on my head to prevent overheating when I'm in thinking mode.

I have an IQ of 270 and my hair reached the small of my back. It's so thick, the barber has to use a special set of scissors to thin it out some before he can style it. Also, my cock is fifteen feet long. Now what, bald dinkydick micro-iq manlet?

>Now what, bald dinkydick micro-iq manlet?
I think you're lying. Hairlets are the masterrace. BTFO.

>still going to the barber
Psssh... My IQ is in the 300's and I can command my body so well that I can tell each individual strand of hair how it should grow, or even if it should shorten itself.

this is now a 300+ iq masterrace thread

Some guy sometimes found a correlation between body hair and intellience. There's also lots of overlap in people with body hair and people that bald rapidly.

Couldbetrue.jpg

Maybe it's logarithmic.

Oh man, sure wish I was bold now.

my iq is 420 what does that mean?

>my iq is 420 what does that mean?
That you're using base [math]5[/math].

because it would make them dumb again

baldness is a sign of testosterone and testosterone makes you more likely to be successful.

I once shaved my head and graduated with the top GPA of my school (serious)

Went back to school years later, with hair this time, and flunked out after 1 semester.

I'm considering shaving again.

Why would they deliberately do something that would make them dumber?

Christ, your logic is horrible

Well... here is some speculative pseudo-science, so brace yourself. Anything below this line is speculative.

Bald people became bald because of too much testosterone:

> Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is made from testosterone by an enzyme called 5-alpha reductase. It can also be made from DHEA, a hormone more common in women. DHT is found in skin, hair follicles, and the prostate. The actions of DHT and the sensitivity of hair follicles to DHT is what causes hair loss.

On average, too much testosterone is correlated with lower IQs. You can think of all of those "meat heads":

> Studies suggest that high testosterone lowers IQ (Ostatnikova et al 2007). Other studies suggest that increased androgen receptor sensitivity and higher sperm counts (markers for increased testosterone) are negatively correlated with intelligence when measured by speed of neuronal transmission and hence general intelligence (g) in a tradeoff fashion (Manning 2006).

Therefore, on average, bald people are not very smart, but they are aggressive (borderline sociopath sometimes...).

no. They work too hard and that's why they go bald over time.

]his iq is only in the triple digits

x)

I disagree with your conclusions, and let me explain why. The dataset examined here is people you know. What these people have in common is work, hobbies, social class. One thing that correlates to a high income is age, so since you have a high income, you are not young. Nor does your baldness imply youth.

Combined we have a set of people who are in the social class of a high income earner and also of an age mature enough to produce baldness. The correlation between being a buddy of yours who is bald and having a high income is not a causal one, it is a coincidental one.

But don't worry, at least you are rich, if you have the slightest clue about money management.

Post pic of your bald head. Clippers or shaved? What age did you start balding? Please respond...

Bald people aren't always smart, OP

>post pic
No.

>clippers or shaved
Shaved with a safety razor and head lube.

>...yada yada balding
I'm bald by choice, because it increases my intellect by +200 points.

MY I.Q IS 600. I HAVE NO HAIR. MY BODY IS SMOOTH AND CREAMY. I AM THE BEST!

Counter-argument: I am bald, don't know my IQ, and am both unsuccessful and unintelligent.

And I'm a true baldy, I've had a shaved head since I was 15 when my hairline started receding.

You live in Colorado.

My IQ is 9001. I have so much hair I make 80's glam groups jealous. I'd tell you hairlets to suck my cock but you probably couldn't find it through all my hair.

You're either:
1) so stupid you believe you're intelligent
2) you're wasting a post babbling something that is so obviously not true, for some wacko reason.
If you're were intelligent, you'd certainly have something more constructive to express than boasting about money. Someone needs to tell you how stupid you sound. It's for your own good.