Hello there. I am curious about one thing. How do you math loving fucks get enjoyment out of it...

Hello there. I am curious about one thing. How do you math loving fucks get enjoyment out of it. I enjoy pretty much everything scientific except pure math. I fucking despise it. TELL ME HOW YOU ENJOY IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/digest/sep03/w9873.html
nytimes.com/1997/10/08/us/study-of-doctors-sees-little-effect-of-affirmative-action-on-careers.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>black guy
>doing that

Black people have lower IQs they would never get on such a position let alone finish a STEM degree required for it.

Nice bait. But I think picture is about something else. Look how he is handling that soldering iron.

HE'S NOT EVEN LOOKING AT WHERE HE'S SOLDERING, REEEEEEEEEEEE

He doenst even look where he grabbed it.

Obvious /pol/ shitposting aside, affirmative action is a thing.
>We're just as smart and capable as white people!
>N-no, I'm not unqualified, r-racist

We all probably have Asperger's. I'm not even kidding, I know I'm an Aspie and I love math.

you have no idea what affirmative action actually is.

youre also retarded if you think its easier to get hired as a black person than a white one

t. someone who isnt a dumbass

I don't want a real job and just want to think for a living.

Also you're a brainlet.

t. unqualified nigger that just blames everybody else for his problems instead improving himself

im not black, im just educated on the topic unlike you

nber.org/digest/sep03/w9873.html

if affirmative action actually got black people more jobs that they didnt deserve, why do resumes with black names get less callbacks than those with white names while having the same qualifications?

if what youre saying about affirmative action was true, that wouldnt be the case.

please kill yourself, thanks

>Math
>Think for a living
Math is robot level faggot.

>what are military american blacks and nigerian immigrants

Also

>trying to derail the thread

Anyway, addressing op's question I personally believe that genuine interest in math comes from interest within a particular branch rather than the field as a whole itself. After that then you expand your knowledge/experience in related branches.

Watch out guys hes posting some images of graphs

You have to go back

>bringing up school when i was talking about jobs

kek

Academic acceptance is a holistic and not based on grades alone. Also, it was found that letting in blacks with lower scores literally does not affect their careers post graduation.

nytimes.com/1997/10/08/us/study-of-doctors-sees-little-effect-of-affirmative-action-on-careers.html

so guess what? all those charts you posted, in effect, literally have no negative effect on the end goal of medical school - training capable doctors.

Also, the medical sector of work-force is a VERY tiny percentage compared to the overall work-force. being black is a net negative when trying to find a job overall.

if affirmative action was as strong as you say, why does the name study not say that blacks get more callbacks? why do they get 50% less? do you have any /pol/ rehearsed charts for that?

please kill yourself

If blacks have such a hard time getting jobs, how come I see them all the time at gas stations, fast food, supermarkets, etc?

>obvious /pol/ shitposting aside
>posts more /pol/ garbage

wew lad

They get 50% less callbacks.

That means its harder to get a job, but not impossible. the /pol/ boogeyman about affirmative action does not exist for blacks.

(It does for women in STEM, but we arent talking about that)

50% less call backs but 50% more hired on the spot

do you have any studies backing that up? or are you just talking out your ass?

I did

But you outright ignored it. This is why Trump is going hard on your kind. Liberal scientists are what ruined this country.

i didnt ignore it, i stated a rebuttal. which you seem to have ignored.

School acceptance =/= Job acceptance

Plus I have been talking about jobs this whole time, not school. whites get affirmative action in school as well, curious why you are singling out blacks? why arent you mad at whites for taking school acceptances away from asians?

You are so brainwashed that you dont even realize the amount of shit you are slinging at us. Libcucks like you are the reason why hillary lost.

now youre ignoring discussion, and instead just resorting to ad hominem.

Nice one, /pol/! go make some more chart images! nice talking to you :^)

>Still enforcing the /pol/ bogeyman

Whites should really love affirmative action though. Harvard maintains a >50% white population because of race-based admission policies. Compare to other elite schools where AA is illegal, such as Caltech (60% asian) or Berkeley (40% asian).

Tangentially related: the case of Fisher vs UT-Austin. It turned out that:
Out of the 47 admitted applicants who had worse grades than Fisher that year, 42 were white. Furthermore, they were admitted over 186 blacks and latinos who had higher scores.

MSM sells you the narrative that keeps you indignant and watching their advertisements when in reality, affirmative action, in its current incarnation, strongly favors whites.

i know affirmative action is relevant when it comes to school. I also agree with everything you said btw. (the highest benefactor of affirmative action is white women) but i was talking about jobs. It is harder to get jobs as a black person. affirmative action does not help blacks in the job market.

meant for white children hate AA not understanding that quotas actually protect them, not only from asians, but from black achievers (they only have to meet the "Quota")

good luck explaining that to
the image he posted here: literally shows that whites benefit from affirmative action too. im not sure if he realizes how retarded he is to hate blacks for benefiting, while positing an image showing whites benefit as well

Nigger identified
Kys

Is this real life?

Just because affirmative action exists, that doesn't mean everyone black needed it or even wanted it. Not every country in the world has affirmative action like the US does as well.

Looks like you hate grammar too. Math can be used to solve problems so we're getting smarter when we do math. I like learning maybe you don't. That's wrong. Learning should be fun.

autism

I love logic challenges and math is full of them

what I hate is complex math where its just about calculating, not actual logic. example is calculating poynting vector