twitter.com/AnonBabble

my diary to be dishonest

my twitter, to be sincere

Gravity's Jest

Post an excerpt please.

Is gondola unspooked?

The Hobbit

i just did

Depends on the format. The Great Gatsby is widely recognized as the perfect novel, and for good reason. It's an honest slice of life piece that delves into the heart of modern life and dreams with very subtly metaphor.

People will meme Ulysses at you, but it's banality, crudeness and inaccessibility really disqualify it as being "the best".

Jerusalem's Dream, by Arno Vico

>Great Gatsby is widely recognized as the perfect novel
>Ulysses at you, but it's banality, crudeness and inaccessibility
10/10, expert gatherer of newfag (you)s

You are a man after my own heart, user. I came here to say LOTR.

Don Quijote de la Mancha

Karamazov

Infinite Rainbow

Harry Potter

which one?

now you've gone too far with this

The Deep by John Crowley

The Master and Margarita

Gondola transcends such categorization

probably any john green novel desu

The old man and the sea to be total and utterly honest desu

the third one, obviously

The Book of Revelation

Ulysses. Best book ever written in English at least

The Bible or Brothers K

>Is gondola unspooked?

The divine comedy.

To anyone who hasn't read this book yet, this guy isn't memeing. This is an amazing book. I first picked it up just because it is one of those books you're "supposed to read," and read the first book in a few days.

Post more gondola

Ok

I have to go my friends are downstairs. I'll post more when I get back if the mods haven't deleted my shit thread.

I don't understand how I can relate with Gondola on such a spiritual level. Was listening to this song and thought it matched Gondola's melancholy spirit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jx97snsx7-I

I don't think we'll ever understand our attachment to him. He just seems to reflect life so well.

Infinities' Rainbow

Literally just Spurdo drawn without arms.

What is the essence of Gondola? I don't think I've ever truly understood him. Or is such a thing even possible?

He's more than that.

I don't think you should try. Men have died from trying to determine the true nature of Gondola.

Smug Pepe was a more thoughtful build on original Pepe than Gondola was on Spurdo to be honest. The only staying power Gondola has is that the one or maybe two user/s who draw them happen to be good at making aesthetic scenery art. The meme says more about that person than it does about the character that happens to feature in it.

The one you leave in your pocket, opened for a rainy day
The picture held in a locket, one that means what it does not say
The perfect book is no written word, nor confounded phrase made in Jest
Its the idea of life, the experience heard
The sounds of song, the days long gone
The one who knows a book to be good, is the one who loves it best.

He's a lot more than a build on Spurdo. I wish you could see him the way I do.

I'm meeting you halfway. I'm saying there's something more there, it just isn't about the character; it's about the person who makes those pictures.

Tom Defalco's Ultimate Spiderman Guide

Does anyone know what the original painting is called?

Perhaps, but Gondola relates to me on a level deeper level than anything else. Every single piece of art ever produced can be enhanced by adding in Gondola. He has a power beyond our knowledge.

I just tried looking for it and couldn't find a name, it shows up everywhere as a random stock image for expressionist art.

this.

Toilet Bug

There are so many books that could fit this criteria, but if I were to pick a few to be very, very close:

The entire Captain Underpants series.
The HOLY BIBLE.

and

Infinite Rainbow; The Life and Times of the Power Rangers

Damn. Thanks for trying though.

Perhaps his armless body along with those long legs give him the ideal aesthetic of the "wanderer", an individual defined by being in a constant search for something that doesn't even he knows what it is.
Perhaps it's not like he's actually searching for something, but more like his structure is made for this purpose to such extent that he has to search, no matter what. He's cursed to wander until the end of his existence because his very existence is the search.
Maybe that's what relates so well with people about Gondola. He's the representation of our constant search to fulfill our aspirations and desires. He's lonely on his path because said search is only for us to take, so unique and individual that we can't bring anyone to make us company because is related with a fundamental part of our construction as an individual being.
Gondola can even be a critique to our individualistic culture. So fixated with this solo search that we have lost the ability to take on the future and what it holds as a group, rendering us to this, a pathetic individual filled with some sort of nostalgia and even grief. So defined by his wandering that it even lost his hands, which represents not only creativity, but also the serves as a metaphor that we cannot take the hands of others. There's no need for such a thing in this overspecialized culture that only requires of you that you take on a path to wander until you're defined by this, until you're just a shadow of what a human is supposed to be.
Godspeed, Gondola. I hope you meet your end soon. Perhaps the afterlife will offer some relief to those tired legs.

Gondola Strolls

the stranger

I haven't read every book in the world, but out of what I've read, the one I felt captured life best was _____Suttree_____.

It's Leonid Afremov - Misty Mood for fuck's sake.

How anybody has managed to find and use this website and still not know how to use Google reverse image search is beyond me.

I'm on mobile hoss

even worse

You can still use reverse image search on your phone, mong.

the greatest literary accomplishment is obviously Finnegans Wake.

No shit, really? How?

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to use reverse image search on my phone

Moby Dick is my fave novel - there's no such thing as a 'best' anything tho

Ulysses, Brothers Karamazov, and (less popular of an opinion) To the Lighthouse

how do you feel when someone says it's boring and that it sucks?

This, and it's not even close.

Phanomenologie des Giestes

You should've taken the 2 seconds to google the proper German title if you want to brag with it.

the bible

>caring this much about an umlaut

>being too american to see an error even when having the right spelling right in front of you

Animal Farm is my favorite book.

Top lel, I didn't even notice I spelled Geist as Giest.

I did use reverse image search, it just showed up as a bunch of stock photo matches with no name.

The Akashic Records

first page

You should write for the newspaper of your home village desu, really great and insightful commentary. I liked it when you called The Great Gatsby a slice-of-life novel.

The greatest novel of all time, is, without doubt, The Man without Qualities.

This book was so much fun.

Come to circleboard.

ORDER, duh

No Longer Human by Osamu Dazai

How to Get (You)'s 101:

Genesis was trash. Literally every Christian I know cucks over Revelations.

the Odyssey

Revelations was good desu
Genesis is decent, if it wasn't it wouldn't have inspired so much literature.

the latter books with David, Sampson and all them are better.

My beef with Genesis is the fact that the interesting parts like Noah's Ark, the Tower of Babel, and even Abraham's journey, get overflooded by twenty pages of nothing but "this guy begot these three guys". I get Genesis is supposed to be a genealogy, but that gets pretty taxing at some point.

>nobody has said Mein Kampf yet

kek

Art of the deal

It's not that good

>written

I'm fairly sure that they meant Homer's version of The Odyssey, which was indeed written.

What is this?