Does Veeky Forums use Ritalin or Adderall to study? What about other nootropics or even microdosing LSD?

Does Veeky Forums use Ritalin or Adderall to study? What about other nootropics or even microdosing LSD?

I'm not a brainlet, so no.

No.

Utilized adderall quite frequently in undergrad because it was readily available.

I can study normally, or study an insane amount of material and have the motivation to continue without any breaks for 12 hours and retain it

I went to Stanford in 2006-2010 and adderall was being sold in every dorm and commons.
I had to pay a friend whom paid the supplier whom would place the adderall in a ziplock bag and place it in my cars gas nozzle compartment

What? No. Did acid once, though. Changed my life, really helped me work through some stuff.

Noopept and caffeine/theanine caps. Too retarded to know where to get addy on my campus

Time mananger, healthy food, healthy sleep >>>>>>>>> mind drugs.

Well, ritalin is dangerous no doubt f you dont know how to dose it. Adderal is pretty common but if you cant get it i suggest you do speed pr amphetamine but use it as a last resort not for every day study. You develope become reaistant to LSD in a way so you will need larger doses in time. Id say do adderal if needed and try coffeeine or energy drinks.

>microdosing LSD
Why not try overdosing before you even speak of this wahahaha lol u lidl fegit not everything you hear from is actually great and this stuff clearly isnt for you

what even is this shit tier post

No.

If you need "LSD microdoses" or "brain drugs" to study/do math then you are a brainlet. Sorry.

Half of your favorite scientists were constantly methed out

Believe whatever you need to in order to keep your addiction going.

Having probably done more drugs than anyone on Veeky Forums, I know it's hard to realize how deluded you actually get.

dont be a faggot and just learn your shit

No stimulants do not help you think, problem solve, or memorize things properly. Their only purpose is for people without the attentiveness or willpower to actually sit the fuck down and get their work done.

You're not retarded because you don't have brain drugs, you're retarded because you're not applying yourself.

All of the most known physicists and mathematicians were stone sober, with a few exceptions like Erdos.

This.

Don't believe you "need" drugs, you'll just become another deluded shitface wasting your money.

I don't use drugs, I just understand people who are so dedicated to what they do that they want to sacrifice their long term health to push themselves to a higher plane

stimulants will wear you down but they are undeniably productive

Never tried that shit, but probably not a good idea. Just use caffeine

i use adderall for add

if youre normal and use it to study youre a fucking retard

I've been experimenting with micro dosing lsd off and on. It's certainly stimulating, but I find it tends to help with interpersonal communication and abstract thinking more than it does with focus, though I have yet to compile enough results for that to be absolutely conclusive. It's also a fine line between just enough and too much.

I take addedall (salts and lisdexamphetamine) for ADD. I've tried microdosing LSD before, and though it doesn't feel like it enhances focus, it does help me be more positive and creative, and keeps me awake.

>I have yet to compile enough results for that to be absolutely conclusive.

It's another acid-head pseudo-intellectual episode.

>"I'm a massive faggot" the post

Reminder that there's no award in academia for accomplishing things while sober.

Then why has pretty much everyone who has accomplished something in academia been sober?

Come on now.

no

>mfw brainlets in class talking about how they take ritalin/caffeine pills to study and I still get higher scores on exams