What a fucking shame

What a fucking shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjDEsGZLbio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also space colonies

Come the fuck on.

And humanoid robots, and automated kitchens, and flying cars, and spacesuits, and moon colonies

Atleast we do have the space station. That is pretty cool.

no qt space girl with robot bf

Are you saying you want to be cucked by a robot?

pretty sure dildos have AI now.

how to compete with a caring,
devoted, iron-cock robot?

youtube.com/watch?v=TjDEsGZLbio

NASA seriously considered this

Why is she standing on her toes like that?

In the future, do women forget how to walk?

That's how you walk bare foot...

What do you mean? Where's the shame?

Literally nothing he wanted done ever got done. We could have been on the moon 10 years before we were, easily, but nobody gave a fuck. We could have been on Mars in the late 70s.

I see, i totally agree. I'm studying aerospace engineering and a thing that really makes me disappointed is the fact that politics and economics have the power over space exploration, there should be no limits to technological progress.

> That's how you walk bare foot...
Maybe in a room covered with broken glass.

>standing on her toes
bcoz moar qt that way

those FUCKING UPPITY NIGGERS complaining about not having enough welfare handouts,doing their shitty fucking poor peoples protest at the foot of the saturn V just as we're about to blast off into space, holy shit i'm not even a hateful person but i want to gas the blacks space war now

forcing NASA to raise its black percentage to 20% black from 5%, oh my god, Wehrner Von Braun would've had us at Mars by now, can't we just build some space rockets without social justice dildos assraping science for one fucking second? and of course poverty has only gone up after these retarded inefficient government programs got introduced, now we all pay massive taxes for a huge failed bureaucratic state, my dream was destroyed and the people destroying it only hurt themselves in the end

imagine if we had the same spirit we had in the 50s and 60s with the power of modern computing and technology, i'd be jerking off into a food recycler in a self sustained biosphere eating my own recycled shit orbiting alpha centauri project orion nukes blasting me into the new frontier

If you have autism or sensory processing disorder...

>i'd be jerking off into a food recycler in a self sustained biosphere eating my own recycled shit orbiting alpha centauri project orion nukes blasting me into the new frontier