4channers saying that all women in science are fat autistics and men are extremely interested in them as they're rare...

>4channers saying that all women in science are fat autistics and men are extremely interested in them as they're rare unicorns
i just find it so weird, because women who are really into science have a hard time finding a BF who doesn't ridicule them for their interest or line of work because it's "boring". i haven't seen any STEM guys going specifically for STEM girls.

Yea all the guys at my uni aren't jointly drooling over the few girls there either. I't's just a meme.

it is. just why would you ever want a STEM girl? do you really think she'd be great as a gf? it's like thinking gamer girls are great to game with, but they just want to do their hobby alone

STEM girls are conceited, entitled slags because of all the male-sperg attention they get in undergrad. Most of them don't even like science, they pretend to like science because of feminism and the "I'm not like the other girls" meme.

Personally, I value creativity so I tend to like girls who are more artistic than analytical. But with artists as with scientists, the problem is being able to tell the real ones from the pretenders. Fortunately, I've gotten pretty good at it.

i think those girls who pretend will drop out by the first year

Math major here. I really dislike all the women in my major. I wouldn't date them even if they paid me. I have a qt gf from the agricultural sciences department who studies gastronomy. She is like a scientist, but without the special snowflake-ism that comes with being a woman in STEM. Try it.

> describes people generically but only refers to female

i think this is a very US-centric approach, though. eastern europe doesn't know anything about special snowflake-ism in STEM

> i haven't seen any STEM guys going specifically for STEM girls.

I did, but I have an ENFP personality type. I think women that are intelligent are interesting, and women who are not intelligent are too easy to manipulate like sheep.

>intelligence can be only attributed to STEM
wrong. there can be dumb people in any field. i'd even say that i've met more intelligent people from lit, history and philosophy majors. of course, not talking about the SJWs there. a physicist who's never read a book in his life, made music or anything of that sort, will always be a boring person.
and women like that would struggle to find a suitable mate.

yeah. of the few girls that are in stem, the 40% that are attractive have a nonstop line of guys, single file, waiting to hit on them and smile and everything they say. im 26 in undergrad and these kids' motives are PAINFULLY obvious

Yeah, I didn't mean to be so condescending. I have met dumb and intelligent people from a variety of fields.

However, I cannot relate to your statement,

>i'd even say that i've met more intelligent people from lit, history and philosophy majors.

On a serious note though, I really think the whole STEM gf thing is idealized on the internet. Maybe you still won't have anything to talk about. Maybe she'll have more problems than an average girl. All liberal arts majors are stereotyped as idiots, having blind faith in their professors, radical leftists or whatever (most of them are, but there are plenty of intelligent people, too). Sure there are men from STEM fields who are chasing after the rare model-like STEM girl (fortunately I'm not one of them, because I think I'd be too distracted from studying and would have too much anxiety), but they're also chasing after other girls (it's their age).
I went to a bar once and had a relatively nice conversation about theater history with a male "experimental theater" student and once he asked me about my major, he said it was boring and kept asking me why I'd chosen such a boring major. That's how it goes with most men (or maybe I'm just attracted to a very specific type). And the guys who are the most pleasant have never cared about any of these things, they're just interested in the person. So the whole "STEM girls are superior and men want them" thing IS a meme

Not our fault your dick doesn't work and you have low testosterone grandpa.

You'll love it.

> but without the special snowflake-ism that comes with being a woman in STEM

What characterizes this "snowflake-ism"?

Yeah, I wasn't particularly looking for a "STEM girl" when I started dating my gf. In fact, at the time, I wasn't interested in dating anyone, and I don't think she was either.

I am not a huge believer in the Myers Briggs meme; however, my gf (INTJ) and I (ENFP) fall into the stereotypes pretty well. I enjoy a strong personality, but I don't think alot of people do enjoy a female with a strong character.

channers saying that all women in science are fat autistics and men are extremely interested in them as they're rare unicorns
>i just find it so weird, because women who are really into science have a hard time finding a BF who doesn't ridicule them for their interest or line of work because it's "boring".
>i haven't seen any STEM guys going specifically for STEM girls.

All of there 3 sentences seem to be completely off track.
Nobody else pointing this out?

>tfw no qt spectroscopist gf

If you are in STEM then you know it

>look smug all the time
>remind everyone you are grill by participating in all stem grill activities
>take advantage of the helpless virgins that take the same courses

The third is honestly the worst. How can someone be so heartless? Literally every girl has 10 orbiters who all think they are about to get that puss.

I'm not a virgin and I have a girlfriend.

Manlet.

>Literally every girl has 10 orbiters who all think they are about to get that puss.

Damn. They sound like idiots.

There's nothing like that in my math class, but it's true that I don't interact with the majority of my classmates, so who knows.

An interest in science is unlikely to be a definitive indicator of intelligence. Many scientists lie (fudge data) when such acts hurt everyone, including themselves. Because of lies, we build neuro pathways for the lies and then have to build more of them to correct the lies. What a waste: however the current neuro model works to memorize data (good and bad). Obviously this group within the science community lacks intelligence to see what is better for the whole as fair, over the one for greed.

Russian STEM student here. Our STEM girls are either attention-whole bitches or ugly shit.

I actually find STEM memes very similar to our "tekhnar" memes.

They are. But those idiots are my friends. I know some of them since high school. They are virgins, they've never had a gf. They have never touched a boob.

One time when talking on skype one of them was telling me, excited, about how he was in a study group with some girl. He honestly thought that study group would get him sex.

I wanted to cry. I told him to get the fuck out and just don't give a shit. That he shouldn't give a shit. But I could not stop him.

To this day, he is still a virgin.

From my own experience a lot of STEM girls focused on STEM because they were unpopular in highschool (because of weight, autism, looks, lack of social skills, etc.) and focused all their energy into learning instead of keeping up with Tiffany and going out with Chad.

As a result when they get to college it's usually an awkward transition from unpopular nerd girl to someone who freaks guys out by being smarter than they are. (From what I've seen, very few guys want a woman who is smarter than they are, especially in their own field.)

Also most of the STEM girls I know take lots of classes because they're actually interested in learning, not because their parents always expected them to be an engineer... so they really are swamped with classwork and don't have the energy to play mating games.

Also I feel really bad for the virgins who make friends with the qt girls in lower level math because they want pussy - usually the girls will just use them for homework help and dump them at the end of the semester.