Good topics for a physics extended essay? I'm retarded and I need enlightment

Good topics for a physics extended essay? I'm retarded and I need enlightment.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/has-a-hungarian-physics-lab-found-a-fifth-force-of-nature-1.19957
youtube.com/watch?v=raG5kr5ba4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>extended essay
Do you mean for IB?

yes

Schrödinger's nigger

He is either in the prison cell or has fled the prison cell?

Friend of mine did it on F1 aerodynamics, got an A or B I think.

Another friend researched the physics of knee extension, got a D.

Products of inertia and dynamic celts/rattlebacks

Is your lab shit?

Aren't those due in March? Why are you just now picking a topic?

It's due next March, but I'm doing it ahead of time.

So what you're saying is that you're underaged.

I wouldn't say it's shit, I think it's pretty decent. I guess it has all the tools I would need for basically any experiment at this level.

Nope, I am not American and for some weird ass reason my whole city is one grade under the American average.

Quantum entanglement

Do a topic that you have good enough knowledge about, and that interests you I.E. thermodynamics or something along the lines.

Don't splurge on about quantum mechanics or string theory or some shit like that.

DSSCs with whatever dye you want.

Want to simulate stuff?
Simulate a double pendulum and
a) from fixed angles, and changing only the angular velocity of one ball - how many times does the pendulum "loop around itself" after 10 seconds?
OR
b) If you stop the simulation and turn back time, do you obtain the same condition as the one you started? Why or why not?

A bit more complex but... 2D Ising model simulation. Make up your own method to calculate the critical temperature!

>physics
>essay
???

IB expects you to learn physics by writing essays? Fucking why.

>18 year old junior here ;)
come on dude how dumb do you think we are, you're 16 or 17

underage b&

If you're looking for a topic to overview..

Beryllium anomaly:
nature.com/news/has-a-hungarian-physics-lab-found-a-fifth-force-of-nature-1.19957

If you need to design an experiment. Usually Michelson Interferometers are very simple to design. Just a combination of mirrors and a beam splitter, with some coherent light source for ease. From that design you can extend to analog holography or seismic interferometry.

>IB expects you to learn physics by writing essays? Fucking why.

OMG it is like they are trying to train us to write scientific papers like a real scientist would do. THOSE CRUEL BASTARDS!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=raG5kr5ba4c

paul gerber used weber's law to calculate the precession of the perihelion of mercury. the formula based on webers electrodynamics was then borrowed by Einstien, and was used as the formula for gen rel.
Einstein said "the key to creativity is hiding your sources"
investigate how weber's law was the original general relativity, and is actually relational, as the above video explains.

shrodinger also showed how weber's law was the original source of the formulas for gen rel. on perihelion precession of mercury

Atomic clocks are pretty cool

Look up how they work

Talk about black holes, use many sources, and put theoretical nobel prize winning equations in it.

Shrodinger 1925:
"the presence of the sun, has in addition to the gravitational attraction, also the effect that the planet has a somewhat greater inertial mass radially than tangentially"
this was the last paper he wrote before revolutionizing quantum mechanics.
he know he had mastered occult (weber based) classical.
the baby boomers never could move the paradigm forward since they were ignorant of weber's electrodynamics and gravitational theory.
thus folks like richard feynman(see noble lecture) spent their lives chasing maxwellian/einstienien paradoxes based on ignorance of weber.
maxwell himself(see original papers of maxwell) favored ampere/weber force laws, by found the six integral formulation of ampere intractable mathematically yet closer to the truth in terms of natural philosophy

shwarztchild radius is easy to derive, and straightforward to concieve

That's how it is in Monterrey Mexico