Which is the hardest problem that Physics has to solve in our today and why?

Which is the hardest problem that Physics has to solve in our today and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

superconductors.org/202C.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How magnets work

Room temperature superconductors. We would already have them if particle ""physicists"" didn't waste all our research money on their totally worthless stamp collecting fetish.

B-but we already know that, haha, right guys?

>hardest problem that Physics has to solve in our today
>our today
Making sure our physics majors know English.

They exist, they're just not quite practical yet.
superconductors.org/202C.htm

A unification theory that includes gravity

What happened in reactor #2?

They don't even know how to poo in loo and you expect them to understand the King's English?

How do we escape the threads of gravity without going broke every time we do it

Explaining flat earth to brainlets.

How bicycles manage to stay upright

In your case, stabilisers.

I'm serious.

There is no 100% consensus on how they manage to stay upright

funding nuclear fusion research

Course/angle correction keeps them from falling down; not necessarily keeps them [perfectly] upright.

Dude, you don't get it. You're trying to vomit out some answer here, but the fact is that a lot of very smart people have put forth answers like this but nobody has been able to prove them. We have nothing but theory and conjecture. Until you can devise experiments and prove it your ideas on how it might work have about as much weight as your theories about how many Narutos a dragon can lift

I imagine the problem everyone struggles with most is communication skill. Most people have a severe lack of this skill in any language (born of incivility and ignorance).

Probably unification of standard model and gravity. That would be wewlad

Maybe it's hard because flat earth isn't true, don't you think?

See
Again, not trolling. Google it. There are a ton of theories but nothing is proven.

It's actually very interesting, to me at least, that we still don't know how something so seemingly simple as a bike works.

Turbulence.

A bike remains upright when it is steered so that the ground reaction forces exactly balance all the other internal and external forces it experiences, such as gravitational if leaning, inertial or centrifugal if in a turn, gyroscopic if being steered, and aerodynamic if in a crosswind. Steering may be supplied by a rider or, under certain circumstances, by the bike itself. This self-stability is generated by a combination of several effects that depend on the geometry, mass distribution, and forward speed of the bike. Tires, suspension, steering damping, and frame flex can also influence it, especially in motorcycles.

I have my masters in physics and I still don't know how those buggers work

There have been constant and significant attempts to show that the next largest prime number found will be divisible by 3.