Prerequisites/starting points for:

>Derrida?
>Lacan?
>Foucalt?
>Cultural Realism?
>Marxism?

Fuck--Cultural Materialism*

Da Greeks?

So I'm putting together an independent study course on Derrida and I'm looking for help compiling the reading list. Any help, or recommended texts (especially of those published later in his career) would be most helpful. As a graduate course, I'm looking for between 5-10 texts of Derrida or those who influenced or later developed a Derridian discourse. My current list is:

Of Grammatology - Derrida

Writing and Difference - Derrida

The Animal that Therefore I Am - Derrida

Specters of Marx - Derrida

Dissemination - Derrida

Being in Time - Heidegger (potentially?)

Any help expanding, excluding, or honing this towards something to present to the professor would be greatly appreciated.

heh I actually knew the people in OP's pic back in the day, like 10 years ago.

I always get a smile when someone posts it.

That blonde chick has some great tits

I was thinking the same thing.
Backstory? And hopefully more breasted blonde.

Derridian discourse? m8 any discourse is impossible because language is essentially meanigneighaabkt bstbalbtj b

>Marxism
>read communist manifesto, realize communism is retarded.

Why are white supremacists always awful examples of their race?

They're the only people desperately scraping the bottom of the barrel to feel better than others. Literally no other achievements than their skin tone.

Cool story bro.

Do you honestly think you can just run through all of these texts in one semester? Be realistic. Better to focus on 3-4 ideas/discussion in Derrida in run it through shorter texts. Like: Derrida and Language (representative text: "Structure, Sign, and Play" and "Differánce") etc.

Starting point for all of this--depending on what you mean by "this"--is either Hegel or Plato.

fuck I hate stormfag skinheads so much

stay mad twig boys

I used to be a white power skinhead back in the day. When I was living in Calgary in the mid-2000s the guy on the left, Kyle, started a crew called the Aryan Guard. They wanted to do legit political activism. I was never a member, but I went to a bunch of their parties and marches. I think the blonde chick is Jackie. She had a really sweet personality. I don't know if her and Kyle are still together, but they got married and had a kid together. The guy on the right, I think Rob was his name. He got convicted of beating some guy to death with another guy in an alley who found them tagging a wall. Anyway, a guy named Tyler decided the Aryan Guard wasn't active enough and started his own group, Western European Bloodline. Somebody put a pipe bomb on the porch of Tyler's house and Kyle ended up briefly going to jail for it. It's all pretty shady and I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle was set up by someone. Aryan Guard broke up pretty quickly and most of the members left the movement or got absorbed into Blood and Honour/Combat 18.

White nationalism is a working class movement because working class people are the ones who actually have to deal with the realities of globalism. The liberal contempt for working class white people is truly limitless.

dis

In my experience most skinheads can't hold down a job and live off of the benefit. I would hardly call that working class.

There's no way you can just into Being and Time. Use "What is Metaphysics" and spend one or two classes on it; you can even use part of one of the lectures to explain why Heidegger and Derrida use ridiculous language in their works.

A lot of people on ideologically extreme spectrums are from the lower-class, and poor people tend to be stupid and trashy.

not everyone who is working class is a skinhead you dumbass. skinheads are literally the bottom of the barrel working class who have nothing else left in life so they choose a degenerate lifestyle.

>not everyone who is working class is a skinhead you dumbass.
Where did I say that?
>skinheads are literally the bottom of the barrel working class
>working class
That was the whole point of the post in asking if for the most part they can be called working class. Did you even read the post before you replied to it?