How do you go from this

...to THIS?

Yet another quality twitter thread

>this is your brain
>this is your brain after 1.5 months on pop sci
>pop sci - not even once

It's called virtue signaling, a lot of people do it, it's rampant in liberal politics. 364 days of the year he can say how "football is so stupid and pointless XD lol guys in tights jumping on each other GAY XD" and his liberal following will agree, because they're all low testosterone cucks. But that 1 day of the year when it is cool to like football, he makes a post implying he likes football.

Because he's a faggot that just wants attention

spotted the /pol/tard

>Liberals would virtue signal by implying gayness is a bad thing

Wew, at least keep your memes consistent /pol/ack.

He's absolutely right

you have to go back

I wasn't inconsistent, in the hypothetical context I provided the liberal wasn't implying gay was bad, rather they were implying football players are all closet gays, trying to take another stab at a piece of American culture which they so desperately want to destroy.

Only a reactionary sensitive faggot would think the first post is anti-football and not just random musings. Calm the fuck down, not everything is political. NDT was quite the meathead himself back in the day, being a championship wrestler.

Sure, sure, whatever.

Why does he capitalize "football?"

He is an entertainer trying to promote science, not a prophet trying to speak divine truth.

Neil "the grass man" Tyson personally doesn't care about football, but he thought that it would be fun to point out all the interesting physical interactions in a game to appeal to his followers who do like football.

not an argument

Unlike OP most humans are capable of complex thoughts and opinions such as thinking a sport is mildly entertaining from a physics perspective to perceiving it as an institution that is destroying the brains of many young people. It is possible to have more than one point of view to consider.

Fucking single issue voters.

calling people closeted gays has been a leftist go to tactic for decades, you brain dead faggot.

Football is a religion.

>Even popular pop-sci celebrities can succumb to "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!"
>As can posters on Veeky Forums

to this

In both of the cases Kyle brings up atleast one of the genders finds pleasure during sex, this means that the species won't go extinct.
Neil meant a species where both genders felt no pleasure and only pain during sex.

I think you just can't take a joke.
Neil was obviously joking.