Happy Black History Month

My favorite scientist is neal grass tyrone

the man who discover pluto was a dwarf

>pic related

My favorite scientist is George Washing a ton.

He not only made the USA, he fought the oppresive white men of UK and did some scientific shit here and there.

You gotta be stupid to not know the REAL history of USA

the guy who created watermelon flavored confectionery

PhD Mathematician and Professional Athlete

PhD Mathematician at age 22

He got BTFOd by von Neumann pretty hard.

PhD Mathematics

99% of mathematicians would get beat out by Von Neumann. I know, I live with one.

PhD Mathematics

So this is the guy Einstein stole the [math]E=mc^{2}[/math].
Guess what?
De Pretto has african blood.

PhD Physicist

PhD Physicist, Chemist

PhD Physicist, Astronaut

I might really be a great admirer of the black race, but I gotta say that they indeed have some really talented people

Morgan Freeman ?

>imhothep
>stethoscope
>black

Haha yeah no

PhD Chemist

PhD Mathematician

>Dedekind's...

>20 replies
>10 posters
Umm, rly maeks u think

looks pretty black to me, not really Mediterranean or semitic

> generalizing a civilization that's lasted millenia before yours and lasted millenia longer than yours.

This guy is actually cool, really enjoyed some symmetry vids he has on youtube

I think it's unintentionally racist to make a fucking news article out of this. Tons of 11 year olds build computers -- it's not that hard. This article is basically saying, "Look, niggers can build things too?" Ffs.

I agree. Unless there's something spectacular about the PC, it is a form of racism born out of good intentions.

>tons of 11 year olds build computers

can you cite a source on your completely not made up statistic? I'd say 1 in 100,000 eleven year olds build a computer.

There are plenty of scientists, mathematicians, and engineers of African, or mixed-African, descent out there, but like most of the people in STEM fields, they generally don't receive much recognition without intentionally focusing on the public, like pop-sci celebrity types.

This isn't about anti-Caucasoid sentiments, or anything of that nature. It is just taking the time to think on the contributions of some of our minority scientists of African heritage.

PhD Aeronautical Engineering

PhD Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering, Dean of Engineering, Architecture, and Computer Science at Howard University

Surgeon, Head of Trauma Care at University of Texas Medical Branch

I didn't make up a statistic, but you did.