Given what is seems inevitable that the Arctic is bound to go ice free in a few decades...

Given what is seems inevitable that the Arctic is bound to go ice free in a few decades, what can be done to save the local species, particularly polar bears? Would moving polar bears to Antarctica be a solution, would they adapt, how different really is the habitat of Antarctica and the Arctic?
Let's leave aside for now that would screw local species

>Given what is seems inevitable that the Arctic is bound to go ice free in a few decades

bump

ж

Polar bears can swim better than you and there are some of them in Greenland you overemotional leftist fucking brainlet memer.

can non /pol/tards answer my questions

There is an ice age coming, don't worry about polar bears. Too much Al Gore doom on the brain is all. Al Gore is a very wealthy man today, trades synthetic carbon derivatives everyday.

>There is an ice age coming

It may already be here.

That would be a neat exoplanation for why climate models of catastrophic warming keep being wrong -- they assume an otherwise static climate. But what if we would now be plunging into an ice age, and only the snuggly warm blanket of CO2 is saving our sorry asses?

Can you imagine the consternation if Al Gore turned off the flow of CO2 finally, and the glaciers began to sweep down from the polls, crushing all in their path?

I'm really just making a quess here but maybe the polar bears would just murder all the penguins since they can't stand a change against a fucking polar bear.

>Would moving polar bears to Antarctica be a solution
Only if you would accept polar bears wiping out the entire penguin population.

Polar bears can mate with grizzlies

also I find the token sadness about X species funny when we've already driven 98% of animals to extinction

Humans are natural cancer and always will be, we broke the system

well thanks, but i could figure that out on my own that's why i said to leave it aside.
i was more curious on specific solution to save arctic species beside captivity, and how the arctic and antarctica are different habitats if they are

Yes, it is *he* being "overemotional", L0L,
take your meds with a full glass of water, Arlo.

>an ice age coming
They are on about a 100,000-year cycle,
the last one ended about 13,000 years ago,
do the Math, please.

The resulting hybrid is called "grolar bear",
lookitup.

Morons, we're already in an ice age and have been in one for *millions of years*. Learn what ice age means.

Currently we are at the end of an interglacial period. No, we are not going into a glacial period any time soon because we can directly look at our orbital eccentricity to determine in what part of the Milankovich cycle we are in.

>Given what is seems inevitable that the Arctic is bound to go ice free in a few decades
Given what? Where is your evidence to make such an extraordinary prediction? As for the second part of the question, don't worry bout it. If the poles are free of ice all year round we're all dead. Polar bears dead too. Everything is dead; boiled alive. Now stfu and stop being such a retard.

>we've already driven 98% of animals to extinction

LOVE to see your source n that number.

Frankly, I am OK with a world containing more grolar bears.

thanks retard

>Morons, we're already in an ice age
>at the end of an interglacial period
...alternative facts, moron?

So you still don't know what ice age and interglacial mean, but you're pretending like you do. Why?

no U

Who cares? Dirty, mindless bugs; granted, big bugs.
Maybe you should go hug one of your "cute little buddies"...see how friendly and civilized they are.
Baby? You are severely confused if you can't even id a baby. They're the little people in carriages and sometimes suckling at their "mother's" breast. Since you probably can't id a mother either: mothers don't lick their crotch, eat placenta or clean babies with diseased animal saliva.

>mother's don't lick their crotch
They'd do if they could
I'd suck my penis if I could

some sure is on the spectrum

>Who cares?
Everybody who posts in this thread cares.
That includes you, faggot.