Is Medicine a part of STEM?

Is Medicine a part of STEM?

Other urls found in this thread:

physicsforums.com/threads/can-you-explain-this-theory-of-everything-formula.817623/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

medicine is stamp collector-tier

Checked

Medicine is a trade.

Checked

no

yes, M stands for medicine you knobhead

M stands for math u troll

How's that bait taste user?

nop

idk bud, how's THIS taste

*gargles u with my dick* oWo!!!

fucking retard kill yourself

Applied STEM, like Veeky Forums degrees.

What equation is that?

physicsforums.com/threads/can-you-explain-this-theory-of-everything-formula.817623/

>putting your differential first in your integral
>not using the differential to close off the integral like a sensible fucking human bean
People who do this should be gassed

What's it like to be a fucking undergrad

kys

We have this thread every week OP I'll save you some time.

Medicine is a highly skilled trade that uses scientific concepts, like engineering. It would probably fall in the "T" for technology, since it's a collection of techniques and devices based on scientific ideas.

Of course that's only true for modern western medicine. Historically, medicine more accurately fell in the realm of spirituality or mysticism and often times science and medicine were adversaries.

It is very common in physics. Though even if useful in case of multiple integrals I agree it is a shit notation.

My school actually changed S.T.E.M to S.T.E.A.M. for a career fair thing. A stood for Accounting and M for Medicine.

You have one disgusting, dirty, perverted mouth on you. You need to be told: though it's unlikely you are capable of learning, changing and maturing (you were merely taught as a dog to do some tricks; some of the time you mimic civility, but mostly you don't).

Meh
if engineering got his own letter then medicine should too.

triggered

Medicine is science