Why doesn't he get Lasik? It is safe right?

Why doesn't he get Lasik? It is safe right?

Nerd glasses are part of his brand.

>Why doesn't he get Lasik? It is safe right?
I have perfect vision but still wear glasses when reading because of eye strain.

you dont get as rich as bill gates by blowing money on frills like elective surgery

this is a meme he didn't get rich by being a frugal cunt

>1k per eye
>frills

You do know he paid like 30 million for some Da Vinci collectible right

steve jobs bot, your master is dead, you can stop seeding propaganda against his nemesis

Is this the only question you could form about this cuck? Seriously?? He has enough money to buy 2 new 30/30 vision eyeballs and have them surgically replace his current inferior eyeballs. He'd still have enough money left over to buy a third eye that can see the ultraviolet spectrum and have THAT surgically implanted in his forehead then create an optical pathway of nerves from that to his visual cortex. He has enough money to develop glasses that would end world hunger by allowing needy African children to activate the laser functionality feature which can be used to slice open the stomachs of grassland animals so their contents can be consumed. Are you actually this retarded? Those glasses he's wearing aren't even prescription lenses. They're used to specifically locate the promiscuity gene in your own mother. He could give a fuck about what he can't see. He's already accumulated enough cash to make everyone on Veeky Forums a 1%er. Fuck your stupid question.

oh look the /x/ schizophrenic is back

Maybe he has the kind of vision problems that lasik can't treat. I'm pretty sure it only works on mild myopia and hyperopia.

The da Vinci doesn't depreciate in price.
But yeah that's just me being pedantic, he probably just doesn't mind the glasses at this point. Or his marketing team told him to keep them.

>30/30/is worse you pleb

Because he looks cute in glasses

>It is safe right?
A little mentioned point is that you tend to lose your night vision.

I use glasses but my night vision is far better than for most people so I will never go for lasik.

Of course it's not safe.
You believe ceo's when they've been proven again and again to be criminals, liars, pimps and whores.

wow great post. please stay on Veeky Forums and continue sharing your wisdom

It's not effective on all eye ailments AFAIK.

30/30 would be average still.

The first number needs to be smaller than the second to denote below-average.

If he'd said 20/30 it'd be worse.

implying those glasses just aren't for show

>these autists arguing over a b8 post

kek

you realize 20/20 describes both your eyes, right?

15/20 means your left eye is stronger than your right eye

30/30 would mean both your eyes are below average

The first number denotes the distance your eyes can make things out. The second number denotes the distance an average person makes out the same thing.
20/20 means you see at 20ft what the average person sees. 30/30 is the same thing.
20/30 is what you see at 20ft is what the average can see at 30ft.
20/15 is what you can see at 20ft and the average person can only see at 15ft.

Nice b8 though