Brainlet Feels

>want to be an electrical engineer since middle school
>get to first circuits class
>already struggling to understand

I'm considering suicide.

just be an electrician instead. not everyone can be smarter than average

If I was gonna not do EE there would be no reason to drop that low.

I got a D in Circuits 1 during undergrad and still got my BS. Not I'm close to getting the PhD in ECE. I'm not good at analogue circuits at all. Just don't keep fucking up. It was my only D. Don't ever drop below 3.0 and you'll be ok. ECE is broad. Nobody is good at everything and you don't need to be. I just want to work with FPGAs. So fucking comfy

I think I might be able to do better than a D, but that's encouraging.

Suicide? Really?

Buck up son, not the end of the world. Even if it doesn't work out I'm sure you'd excel elsewhere. Quit being such a bitch.

by the way, if you're really bad at analogue shit, you might want to do compE for undergrad like i did. choose a program that is focused on your strengths and interests

eh who cares, engineering is for boring people anyways

Where I go the major is electrical and computer engineering so I could probably just choose my classes wisely if that's the issue.

indeed

read the goddamn book. like really read the book. take good notes. ask questions. buy hobby kits and EXPERIMENT.

if something seems really complicated, take it one small baby step at a time.

Try CS instead maybe. I was in an Electrical and Computer Engineering program at a good school because thats what my brother did and I liked electronics and I was doing pretty well in my classes but I just wasn't feelin' it. It slowly stopped holding my interests and I switched to CS. My friends that I met from ECE still give me shit about this move but I was just more interested in software than hardware. I think CS is easier to pick up for brainlets and it might even be more interesting for you, like it was for me. You won't do well in a field if you don't enjoy what you are doing.

practice is only way you get good at it, just because it might be harder for you to learn doesn't mean you can't be an epic engineer. Having aptitude for something can actually work against you because you don't think you need to work that hard at it. Maybe not the example you're looking for but Michael Jordan was a terrible basketball player, he vowed he would one day be the best at it and trained himself religiously, you don't need to be a super star engineer to make money at it

Dude for real, I'm an Electrical Engineering bachelor student right now and it is so worth it.
You should definitely keep trying, EE is a beautiful subject with lots op possibilities.
Don't lose hope kiddo

>engineering

I'm sure you'll enjoy the Introduction to Dick Sucking module user. :^)

Not sure how the total program for EE in your country is. But did you "specialize" in a specific branch of EE, like digital, analogue, wireless or something like that?

give yourself couple years....it will get easier.

The true sign that someone is a brainlet is when they give up before they even try.

Truth is that this stuff takes time to learn. Yes, it's elementary to people who are already experienced, but it isn't elementary to you, yet. You have to put in the time and effort to understand it and let it gel in your mind until it becomes natural. If you're sitting there and just thinking "I don't get it! This stuff is supposed to be easy! I'm an idiot! then I know that you aren't really trying. Put in some actual, honest-to-god effort before you judge yourself.

I wish I stuck with engineering, but taking high school calculus discouraged me. Now I'm a first year premed and Calc 1 is proving to be easy.

Guess I'll just have to stick it out.

How far into it are you? If you're in your first year or something switching shouldn't be that hard.

just kill yourself you stupid nigger

>Cant do basic fucking circuits

you fucking brainlet

>I'm a first year premed
derp i'm retarded

my undergrad was in mechanical engineering and circuits was one of the easiest classes i took. similarly, the circuits portion of electromagnetism physics was easy.

just switch to industrial engineering like all the retards.

Well... you can always downgrade to Mathematics like all the other brainlets.