Possibility to answer test 100%

Imagine you`r doing test which have 20 questions, and have 4 possibilities to answer, A),B),C),D) How many chances that you pass test 100% answering all random? Help me mathematicians

its 50/50, in the probability space either you pass or you dont

Each question = 25% chance of good answer
20 question = 25%^20 = 9,09*10^-13

so imagine if test have 12 questions and yes or no only, and you answered 6 question correct,then how many chances you had to answer 6 of them correct

Nice meme

>How many chances that you pass test 100%
>How many chances

>how many chances you had to answer 6 of them correct

1. Unless you do the test more than once.

1,5625%

Okey and last question how many chances you have to answer 10/12 in test with yes/no choices, doing it all random?

However many chances they give you.

It's 1/42

Dead wrong. This would be the correct choice if the test had 6 questions was the probability you got 6 true/false questions right.

Research binomial distributions and bernoulli trails, the actual probability is ~22.6%

Not a mathematician here, but isn't it just 4^20?

Answer: pretty damn low. Even at 10 questions per exam, 100,000 trials were not enough to produce a single fully correct result.

This seems to be in line with my empirical answer.

This is absolutely wrong. I haven't taken a probability course yet but I can tell you that it makes zero sense from a common sense perspective.

can't believe all this conversation, isn't the right answer?

0.25^20 actually, but yes

It is like the other dude, who evidently knows probability, said.

is correct

Technically .25^20 seems logical.

REALISTICALLY--and this is what's important--I could write a computer program to randomly select answers. I would gladly accept your money after showing you it couldn't get 100% in a billion^billion^billion tries (as in a lot worse odds than .25^20).

>Doing it randomly and not exhaustively.
Lel, good job at being a dumbass

Like he said, that's correct answer if the question was "probability of getting six out of six correct." 22.6% would be the correct answer if the question was "probability of getting exactly six out of twelve correct." Another possibility would be "probability of getting at least six out of twelve correct," which is 61.3%. It depends on what OP is actually asking, personally I can't tell.

>How many chances
about tree-fiddy