I have stage iv non- small cell lung cancer, its in my brain and bones

I have stage iv non- small cell lung cancer, its in my brain and bones

should i bother with cyronics? or just call it gg

just be glad you are going to die and leave this accursed planet forever

>Pancreatic cancer fag is at it again.

You don't have cancer, you have a mental illness.

stepdad of a friend of mine had it diagnosed around 15 years ago. Not completely sure on the specifics, since i was 10-11 at that time, but i remember they said it was everywhere and the doctors gave him 6-9 months to live.

They said the chance he would beat it was

Take pizza to cryolab, see what happens.

well it's possible i could survive for a while. we're going to look into radiation for my brain and bones and if i have a very good response to chemo and maybe immunotherapy( if i'm eligible) the disease could maybe be kept at bay for a while, most people don't have a good response to anything though.

huh?

Proof or gtfo compulsive liar faggot

Either fight it and try to get funding for research with your sad story or go out with a huge high score

If you have the money, do it. There's always a chance that it will help you or help someone else in the future. Just the data gathered from another cryo person will aid in better technology for other people.

yeah, i like the idea of throwing myself into the future in one piece i must admit

Do it faggot.

>LARPing

Damn OP, that blows.
I'm pretty sure I have pancreatic myself and I'm only 25 :(

Think positive because people have healed after worse diagnoses. Eat vegetables (cruciferous ones for nutrients, pulses, legumes and lentils for protein). Stuff as many bowls of NUTRITIOUS, HEALING vegetable stew into yourself in a day as you can. Cut out all chemicals you're putting on or in your body (deodorant, perfumes, toothpaste, shampoos, creams, lotions, meat, sugar, caffeine, nicotine). Do you want to smell as a "pretty girl" with toxic chemical de-odor-ant? Or would you rather have your immune system (lymph nodes) functioning better? The immune system's job it to stand up and put down cancers. Vegetables put a lot of O2 into your system. The lack of O2 and toxic guy-made chems equals cancered, malformed cell growth.
We have incredible healing abilities if we choose to accept them. Best.

>Think positive because people have healed after worse diagnoses.
[citation needed]

>It's in my brain
Kek even cryonics is a sucess you're still fucked.

No OP, I'm not laughing at you, I'm sorry that was wrong.....I wish you the best sir. Honestly all of our clocks are running out just think of what you'd like to do most and try to spend your last days doing that. Good luck user.

>Kek even cryonics is a sucess you're still fucked.
why? why any more so than cancer anywhere else?

Steve Jobs/10

You're kinda your brain, m8
Everything else can be excised and replaced by a new one, or even an artificial one, but the brain ? gg

my brain won't necessarily be in a bad way when i die, i'm hopefully having radiation on it soon

Sure, the future is uncertain, go for it.
Better than doing nothing ( it's not like you're doing radiation on your spine ).

Cyronics is a meme. Curing diseases is hard enough without having to deal with unfreezing them and whatever complications come with that.

I found the guy you was talking about

if they can replace the blood of a dog with saline and revive it later, why can't they do the same with humans?

you got your negative diagnosis, go the fuck away

When have they done that?

Also the issue is that humans are too big and complicated. We know multiple different compounds that can preserve our bodies in near-mint condition indefinitely, but they are lethally toxic and we don't know how to drain those out and replace them with water again as we thaw without killing all the cells.

High concentrates of glucose for example. I imagine that if we actually had funding going into longevity, we'd be studying hydras and water bears/tree toads to determine how they evacuate glucose from their intracellular matrix when thawing.

Even a meme is viable when there's literally no other option.

>HURDURR ITS JUS A MEME!

Stop being an edgy fag and realize that OP is facing a choice between slim odds and none.

It's not like life is a game after which when you die you're awarded bonus points for being cynical shit. He's literally got nothing to lose.