NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON -- LIAR AND PLAGIARIST

NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON -- LIAR AND PLAGIARIST

He's black, therefore he must be stupid.

>LIAR AND PLAGIARIST
he says the same about you,
and he is more credible

>he is more credible
maybe to retards like you.

That's clever, if you did it on purpose.

Why the Neil Degrasse Tyson threads still being a thing in Veeky Forums? I couldn't care less about that faggot, shit pop-sci guy, does he made something relevant in a matter of science at least?

>Did X just Y?

Why is Journalism such a joke?

no U

>does he made something relevant in a matter of science at least?

I don't know - has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Fucking retard.

Rodney McKay said the guy stole some of his work: but he said that about everyone.

the reason I'm a liar
the reason I'm a thief
the reason that I steal
the reason that I cheat
is the same reason that you see me riot in the streets
and it's why my fuckin life will never have peace

Can we agree Obama(professor of law) is smarter than trump(bachelor's degree in business)
Can we agree his wife michelle (law graduate) is smarter than melania(university dropout, studied art)
academic success correlates with IQ stronger than income does
IQ is genetic
If you look at the bell curves whites do have higher average, but there is enough overlap for this to be possible

this basically implies obama's kids are superior in terms of genes and intelligence to trump's children

This. I fucking hate how these cunts actually exist and somehow make money. All of it is just glossing over complicated events or subjects and misconstruing everything to sensationalise and dramatise, feeding the increasingly braindead audience, regressing the world.

I wish people would oust them and call them out on their constant bullshit.

To elaborate. It's already known Trump has familial history of Alzheimer's.
I don't see how this isn't considered a major, major genetic defect he's probably passed down to his offspring.

And worse, something that might be going on in his skull in this very moment.

Or somehow force them to report just facts without bias.

Trump majored in Economics, not Business, you dumbfuck.

Even worse

Yeah, definitely.

What is regression to the mean for 100, you dumb fuck

>academic success correlates with IQ stronger than income does
lmao

this is what poor retards believe. b-b-but m-m-muh degree! lmao

A JD is the lowest, fastest, and easiest doctorate to acquire. Couple this with the fact that Obama was black, and had the support of an old money family backing him. I'll hold a billionaire in much higher regard than a mongrel whose mudshark mother's family is responsible for all his success.

Trump's family was as responsible for his success as was Obama's. Go back to /pol/

Then why isn't Obama a billionaire, you reddit dwelling faggot?

Such retarded logic, it's astounding

Different people have different goals. He chose to pursue politics instead of only making money, that's why he became POTUS 23 years younger than Trump did.

This x 1,000,000

I actually used this reasoning when I was a kid, and it turned out to be true.

>introduced to pop sci cancer
>thinks astrophysicists are smart people (roflmao they're not even scientists)
>but wait... he's black... something *has* to be wrong...

few years later
>study physics
>realize how much of a stupid dumbfuck I was being back then, thinking this guy's worth something. kek

this genius didn't know how a windmill worked.
he said a helicopter falls like a rock.
then when he was corrected by the internet, and taught about auto-rotation, he acted like he was only proven wrong about a recent discovery, by a fellow physicist, as if he was Einstein and was corrected by Bohr(a youtube vlogger).
He then reiterated that it falls like a rock if the rotor isn't turning, which shows ignorance of how a Sycamore seed works.
You shouldn't be held up unless you discover something of significance, sadly the baby boomers are so ignorant of the history of physics, and the occulted 19th century physics, that this sham passes today as a great thinker.

I lost all respect for him when he tried to argue that the moon landing and 9/11 were real.

>He chose to pursue politics instead of only making money, that's why he became POTUS 23 years younger than Trump did

And you'll think this is a good thing? Now he'll live long enough to see Trump undo every one of his "legacy" policies and the outcomes of them, whether for better or worse.

Being relegated to a worthless president like Carter in the minds of people is one of the worst humiliations in human history.

>thinks astrophysicists are smart people (roflmao they're not even scientists)

The people that work on LIGO arent scientists?

He will not lose his legacy. Whether you agree with that being important or not, he'll aways be remembered, because he was the first black president and even won a Nobel prize. He might not even have been the best president ever (he wasn't), but he was good enough so the public opinion ignores his faults and praises him forever.

IQ is shit, though. One of the fundamental test design requirements is that men and women must end up with the same average score. You can't justify that on grounds of trying to focus on sex-neutral aspects of intelligence, because they don't try to match the whole curve, just the mean.

What they end up with is like testing people on eating with a knife and fork, with their hands tied behind their back, using their feet. Sure, it tests flexibility and adaptability, up to a point, but it also can't distinguish them from weird, compulsive habits and problems like not having any hands.

There are different aspects of intelligence. They do tend to correlate, but not all that strongly. There's no good way to boil that down to a single number.

But I changes depending on the type of iq test people take. Does that mean that by taking an iq test it instantaneously changes DNA? How does it do this brainlet?