Is it possible to lift and still be Veeky Forums?

Is it possible to lift and still be Veeky Forums?

well since lifting only takes 30-45 min every other day id say yes

If you're asking this question unironically?
Sadly not.

I am starting lifting in a few days with a buddy of mine.
I am afraid it's gonna turn me into a dumbass.
I don't know why, but gyms always seem like a place where dumb people go to pick up heavy things and then put them back down.

jokes you then, you're already retarded

It's a requirement, actually.

T O L S T O Y
B A S E D
T O L S T O Y
F I T L I T
T O L S T O Y
B A S E D
B A S E D
T O L S TO Y

>unironically

Unlive

>lift three times a week
>muay thai on rest days
>at least an hour of reading every evening
>full time job

It's quite possible lad

depends what books u read

I used to go to the gym a lot, and I always felt the guys there are part of a culture that you join if you take part in it, and the gym culture is a really shitty fucking culture, just look at Veeky Forums

I think you can be Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums, but public gyms are one of the worst places and full of the worst people, and it's sad to say, but if you want to take it serious then the culture can easily rub off on you.

>Grrr. It's not in muh OED, you can't just malleate words like that!! Language is fixed like my narrow mindset, we already have all the words. Fuck new, superfluous words. Get out.

>I always felt the guys there are part of a culture that you join if you take part in it

This is how I feel. I want to avoid that. I want to get in, do what I want to do, and not have anything to do with the gym until my next visit. Hopefully I can manage it.

>but gyms always seem like a place where dumb people go
You're literally judging something according to the fanbase. You have no credibility calling anyone else dumb.

in which work did he state that?

This is a non-problem. You're creating this problem. No one goes to the gym and finds themselves becoming a chadbro. Just, for fucks sake, don't skip leg day. If you don't squat, but have beefy arms, i will notice, and judge you.

You sound like a faggot brony

>at least an hour of reading

Was this supposed to prove that you're Veeky Forums?

Read Sun and Steel as to grow aware of the aesthetical aspect of bodybuilding.

>Mishima will never stare at my fit body and my floppy penis while i cool down from a japanese bath

Of course!

if he reads genuinely without having to impose his stats on others to feel superior, hes getting more out of reading than compensating people like you.

Exercising doesn't magically make you stupid. In fact most intelligent people I know exercise regularly.

I've always said it, anyway that claims ripped people are inherently stupid are bitter losers that are upset they don't have good physique. These people are horrible discussion holders because they usuaoly pursue other hobbies purely as a form of compensation.

Tldr you're a pseud and a poser hack if you think you can't read and stay in good shape.

if you have time to shitpost on Veeky Forums you have time to exercise

/thread

I don't know why, but libraries always seem like places where dumb people flip page after page.