What is the most Veeky Forums drug?

What is the most Veeky Forums drug?

Ketamine

What is the most Veeky Forums way of getting away with literature unrelated threads?

opium et haschisch

LSD

Probably booze, desu. Used from Homer to the present day.

Adderall

Notice how it doesn't make you enjoy books more, it just lets you get through them to shitpost here faster

OH MY GOD

FRIG OFF you disgusting JUNKIES

Veeky Forums is a StraightEdge board you f*cking losers.

SO F*CK OFF!!

Please kill yourselves before your degenerate addictions get the better of you and you resort to theft or murder to sustain them.

how would Killing Someone get u drugs. if anything, it might get you into jail, where, fyi, there are NO drugs.

tl;dr i don't know what ur fuck*ng talking about

>he's never been to jail

Modafinil

Booze, opium, hashish

ikr. to think murder will get u drugs. -.-''

He meant the fact that you think jails are drug-free is hilarious

What do you mean?

These.

There are tons of drugs in jail

Absinthe. bohemian as fuck.

I mean jails are full of drugs. They find a million and one ways to smuggle drugs in.

How's the selection?

If you have the money you can get whatever you want.
Lots of steroids and cocaine

I find that hard to believe. Remember that jails are where you go after committing crimes, and that drugs are not permitted by law, and therefore criminal in nature. Thus, jail is the LAST place you'll see drugs. To think there are drugs in jail is a show of judicial and social naiveté.

Adderall makes me enjoy reading much more. Because I can really focus on the text and get a lot out of it. I realize there is also a false confidence issue with adderall, but there is no doubt the enhanced focus improves your ability to divulge the meaning of the text -- whatever it happens to be.

The user above me is correct. If you can pay for it, you can get it. A lot of opioids too. Suboxone is especially popular in jails and prisons these days.

Dammit, I fell for bait.

6/8.

I'm pretty gullible, so it's not that impressive.

Who smuggles these in? And where are they taken? Will inmates get high while under guard supervision, and if so are there any repercussions?

The Bloom's books.

I just wish they sold it widely across the U.S.
Importing is eating away at my funds

mescaline

People visiting inmates, some gets smuggled via the mail, guards will smuggle them in for money, depending on the geogrpahy people will toss shit over the fences around the yard. They find all kinds of ways.

Yeah, they'll be high whenever/wherever. Of course there are consequences if they are caught, but they're criminals. If they were deterred by the risk of those consequences, they wouldn't be in the jail in the first place.

They smuggle it in butt holes.
The guards are in on it and take a cut.
Gang activity.

Oh and no, they don't take while guards can see them, they aren't THAT stupid. No cameras in the cells. Pretty easy to eat a pill, shoot up, even smoke a doobie in your cell without getting caught.

Cocaine is almost non-existent in prisons because its effects last for such a short duration, therefore you usually buy it in larger amounts which makes it harder to smuggle in.

post-addiction anxiety and depression

DUDE

Adderall and alcohol are the best for reading. Weed and LSD are the best for writing or brainstorming.

If you take cocaine you end up writing like Bret Easton Ellis, which is okay if you're into that sort of nonsense.

Ah ketamine. High doses of ketamine make me act like im drunk as fuck. Underrated drug. Wish i liked needles, i would inject ketamine so fast. Good for when you dont want to read and do drugs at the same time.
Also writing on ketamine is fascinating, everything i have ever written on ketamine is garbage but in the moment i feel like i am more important than jesus
Psychedelics in general are Veeky Forums. Mescaline, lsd, 2-cb, dmt, the whole lot of em (except most RCs, fuck RCs). When microdosing lsd while reading i find myself to be in the best state of mind to read. I soak up knowledge much more readily/seamlessly. Veeky Forums god tier right here.
Weed and cocaine are not Veeky Forums, for me at least. I love abusing both of them. Cocaine makes me feel like my writing is great (it never is and never will be) and i can never sit down and read, i NEED to move around. And weed just drains my desire to read (to do anything at all really). Great drugs to do when im depressed and want to kill myself tho

There's plenty of good RC's. See: 4-aco-dmt and 3-meo-pcp

Dyphendrahymine. It lets me go to sleep so I no longer have to bear life.

Unless I take too much and get the shakes though.

Nigger crack.

I cant stand most RCs not because the drugs themselves are too terrible (most psychedelic compounds wont do much damage on their own) but because people sell shitty nbomes as lsd, and other hippy tomfoolery
Whats 3-meo like? I want to try it, ive heard great reviews.
Ive done 4-aco. Its meh for me. Reminds me of a mushroom trip where you just fly through your emotional states without much external prompt. The temperature fucks with me too on 4-aco, like when im on coke, ill be wearing a fucking hoody in a 80 degree house in the middle of summer and wondering if i should put more clothes on because im still cold

LSD, Hashish, DMT, Opium

Why this thread again? The answer is coffee.

Why? Because weak opiates are boring child's play and strong ones destroy lives.

Weak amphetamines are also boring child's play and strong ones also ruin lives.

Psychedelics are fine tools for introspect, but impossible to read on. The same goes for weed. Some people can read on it, but you're full of shit pretending it doesn't take away from attention span or comprehension.

Nicotine is just a stupid decision. I'm not judging you, I was a pack-a-day smoker for seven years. Quitting was a living hell for months. This is why nicotine is a stupid decision.

Benzos are, well, the beginning of all of the stories of the dumbest decisions anyone has ever made.

Deliriants, do I really have to say? How much reading are you going to get done with 300 cats in your living room climbing all over you and your dead relatives?

The answer is coffee or tea.
/thread and all future versions of this thread.

Did you 4-ho-mipt?

Coffee / Cigarettes.

I've never used 3-meo though I hear it similar to ket but lasts much longer. I also have heard of many people preferring it to ket.

1p-lsd is practically the same as real L but with a little longer come up

>Coffee

Fuck up junkie. Before I fuk u up. Veeky Forums is xXStraightxXxEdgeXx.

Ive done lots of 1-p. To me its the same as L. Wish it was as cheap as lsd though

>What is the most Veeky Forums x
fuck off with this fucking cancer