>tfw too smart for Marx

3smart5atheism

>tfw not smart enough for Stirner

>tfw too smart for life

Gonna make a schopenhauer shrine cause I love him so much

fel when to smart for virtue ethics

[user likes this]

Dat subtle bait

>Sometimes, indeed, there is such a discrepancy between the genius and his human qualities that one has to ask oneself whether a little less talent might not have been better.

What bait?

t. American kid who never read Hegel

>tfw too smart for Hume

fuck off its like he is uglier every time i see his photo

>tfw too smart not to be a baby alien

>Tfw too smart for Freud

"Your technique of treating your pupils like patients is a blunder. In that way you produce either slavish sons or impudent puppies... I am objective enough to see through your little trick." - Carl Jung

>photo

Height: 5' 0" [ 1.52 m ]

>tfw to smart too try

It's literally all rhetoric

all books are cuntboi

Sure why not

>people are only here on this earth to have kids
>nobody asked to be born

I'd like to believe I would be a good dad, but that seems too selfish.

>people are only here on this earth to have kids
Might as well say rocks are there only to roll. Then you'll have no bridges or buildings.

>nobody asked to be born
If you were given a blowjob by the girl of your dreams, would you care if you were asked if you wanted it? Consent isn't everything.

>I would be a good dad
You'll end up fucking your kids up one way or another. Plus you don't what's going to happen in the future so it's not like you can prevent from what's outside your scope. But they'll like, most of them do. Unless they don't wanna, but that's their own choice to make. Bottom line: get a life of your own instead of living through/for your kids.

>that seems too selfish
And? Are you a self or not?

Your kids are your property, you'd love them and care for them because they are yours

>Consent isn't everything.
creepy

>And? Are you a self or not?
He's not. Did you even read Stirner?

That's pretty good actually, but then again I barely love and care for myself, and I'm the most mine thing I ever can, or ever will, own.

I haven't read stirner deeply but I get the gist, and I think the reason why I'm so fascinated with the idea (lolspook) of his philosophy is because I'm an very, very externally motivated person, I have no self discipline and I know that if I try and hold myself to something I will more often than not just roll over on it. I need to be accountable to other people, and even then half the time I'll say fuck it and end up letting myself and them down. The thought(fantasy) of banishing all those phantoms sounds exhilarating and liberating, but deep down I know (am afraid) that once that happens I will have nothing to live for because there are no self-formulated purposes for me to realize

Faulkner

>tfw to smart for Plato