Do you think Schopenhauer wrote 'On Women' before or after he went bald?

Do you think Schopenhauer wrote 'On Women' before or after he went bald?

>his Heihachi style cut wouldn't get all the chicks

obviously the latter

god he is a pseud

When does your seminal philosophy get published, user?

>bald fag detected

Please, enough with the baseless ad homs. I have more hair on my neckbeard than you will ever have on your pubus.

This sour grapes meme needs to die

Schopenhauer fucked bad bitches from all walks of life. He was the son of a wealthy merchant and quite handsome as a youth. He only got rejected when he tried to ask out a teenage girl as an old man. Patrician taste till the end.

She rejected him for being a bald twat

post your hair right now

Veeky Forums pls

I made my girlfriend read "On Women". She felt really really really bad, as if her existence was the most fragile and pathetic thing.

It should have empowered her considering the admiration shop had for women who made something of themselves

>being a numale cuck

weak bait, but...

>being spooked the translation would be "cucked" in your dialect by gender politics

well clearly that user's piece of shit girlfriend didn't make something of herself.

Even tho you're right, don't call my girlfriend a piece of shit you faggot.

>a pseud

Ask Einstein and Schrodinger

Who is your source on this grand claim?
>inb4 Schopenhauer

How can any of you read Schopenhauer's work without preparing a noose. He makes Nietzsche look like a self-help artist on MDMA in comparison. I barely finished essays and aphorisms without killing myself

His philosophy is quite life-affirming, user
Read "On Wisdom of Life"

What grand claim? That Schoppy fucked bad bitches? Any of his biographies cover that. He even had a child out of wedlock with a seamstress. He liked women from all classes, unlike most men of his time who discriminated. There's a section in Of Woman where he denounces the awful treatment that low class women receive from higher class women. In Schopenhauer's eyes, beauty and intellect determined order of rank for women, not society or money.

Good on ya.

this. how can you think handsome devil in pic related did not get laid huh