Tfw stage iv lung cancer

>tfw stage iv lung cancer
>tfw happened to do arrive on earth as a human right as our most exciting times are approaching only to die from a parasitic cellular disease
>tfw will die of cancer just before we find the cure
>tfw just missed out on immortality and space colonisation and whatever else
>tfw dying now was literally the difference between worm food and experiencing eternal bliss

Other urls found in this thread:

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/affiliate.php?aff=43850
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it makes you feel any better, none of these things will happen within our lifetime and no one on this board will observe anything exceptional or surprising because people only overestimate technological progress after the past century.

It's okay bro, dying off now isn't so bad, we're not on the cusp of technological utopia but rather mass global chimpouts and wars of extinction over access to water.

Maybe what comes next is even better. Only thing that sucks for you is that is a painful way to go.

see you on the other side in a few years.

WW3 is approaching slowly but inevitably. OP, look at the world, you'll realize that those utopias will be literal (i.e. impossible to exist).

Tbh I envy you. If I were to die from cancer I would stock a massive ammount of the finest drugs man has invented and pass the rest of my days on heroin.
As you are liberated, you could even do dangerous crazy shit most people only dream about doing, like trying to climb the Annapurna or Kilimanjaro.

LSD and MDMA could even help you emotionally.

i don't really know how to get hold of drugs. i would like to get try dmt, and do cocaine again. lots of it. maybe try heroin too but i'll be on morphine soon lmao so whats really the difference

well this is all hypothetical but if it's hard in the USA you can always travel to other country (in europe for example).

I'd start by asking for weed, hush and go from there. The "weed is a gate drug" meme is not just a meme, it's very real.

I assume like most Veeky Forums posters youre

im nearly 26

i smoked socially when drunk but like fuck i have never heard of anyone my age getting it, maybe a chainsmoker from the age of 12 before 40

my theory is that i might just be super duper susceptible to the nitrosamines in cigarettes or something, and i used to smoke marlboros and they have lots of them. smoking is retarded i know, but so many people do it when they're young

tl;dr: You're not missing out on much. Next 50 years you would have maybe lived are only going to have at least a nuclear exchange fomented by third worlders, or a terrorist CRISPR modified flu virus that kills most people and leaves the rest fighting for water and food.

1900-1930 really messed up people's expectations. There was something about the basics of electricity that made everything amazing in staggering ways. The world when you were a teenager VS when your children are teenagers advanced at an unimaginable pace, unsustainable really. 1850 wasn't all that different from 1880 for example.

But 1900s to 1930s you suddenly went from riding on horseback and dying from simple cuts, to cars, planes, special relativity and almost nukes.

1930s to 1960s saw computing explode as a concept, most of the leaps in modern medicine, and people walking on the moon, which is cool, but not quite the difference between riding horseback to nukes.

1960s to 1990s saw, well, the take off points for the internet and cellphone revolution being built up. And it's pretty cool that I basically have an encyclopedia in my pocket, and can call anyone on earth, but still not as cool as going from flying in the sky to landing on the moon.

1990s to 2020s, while still in progress, but aside from cell phones getting smaller, and tv resolutions getting higher, taking someone from 1995 to 2015 isn't going to have them blown away with the magical techno-wizardry we've advanced. Finally having an electric car is cool, and LASIK surgery, not really at the same pace though.

2020s to 2050s: At the current rate of decline, probably extremely stagnant. In all likelihood geopolitical tensions explode into highly lethal global war. Even if not, home science is getting to the point where a terrorist organization can fund a bioweapons lab and modify the flu to kill most people. Highest odds death scenario really.

We don't and won't have flying cars, matter transporters, sentient AI...

greymarket or darknet. there are legal analogues you can buy or you can get illegal stuff. reddit actually has subreddits for darknet markets and research chems. some things i recommend to callibrate your lab equipment are 1p-lsd, u-47700 and etizolam. there's a huge range of stuff you can get though. just research. have fun before you die man

>missed out on immortality and space colonization

Don't worry, we will never achieve either of those things.

I'm sorry man. Not a whole lot I can say, hope you find good people to share your days with. Hope it's all worth it, and that whatever comes next for you is pretty sweet as well.

If I were you I'd look into clinical trials. You have nothing to lose at this point.

>stage 4 lung cancer
>lets go climb a mountain

>missed out

this era is all hype.

1. Download Tor
2. pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/affiliate.php?aff=43850
3. Purchase Bitcoin
4. ???
5. Profit

>literally cancer posting on Veeky Forums

ok, thanks

>access to water meme

Just move near the great lakes.

>2017
>falling for the "human progress" meme
Immortality is impossible and humans will never colonize space

26 years is still a good chunk of time, who really gives a shit.

Also, at least you won't have to bother with the rest of life. Not even being nihilistic or edgy but younger years are usually people's favourite and it's just a fact that being dead carries that advantage, you won't feel any hardship ever again any you will undeniably be at peace. Not Think of it as hitting snooze on your alarm clock but forever.

My final point, you won't be sad when your dead so there's no point being dead now, however scary it is force yourself to remember that. There's literally nothing you can do, you never could have experienced life in any other way. It is what it is.

yo, are you the dude that posted like a month ago wondering what you could have? And was waiting for a biopsy?

without that silly meme you wouldn't be posting in a nepalese rock carving forum discussing someone's lung cancer who might or not be farther away from you than a human could have travelled in his lifetime some 1000 years ago

>you won't be sad when your dead so there's no point being *dead now
derp

I meant sad, sorry quite drunk

i more or less agree, but it's not just be who has to accept it, but my family also, and i have little hope for them

How is that going to help as the world enters a state of utter chaos as billions migrate wherever they please and totally disregard borders in search of water?

And he doesn't believe in God.

Sad!

Im sure youre fun at parties

>it's just a fact that being dead carries that advantage, you won't feel any hardship ever again any you will undeniably be at peace. Not Think of it as hitting snooze on your alarm clock but forever.

This.

Life is overrated anyway.

Read pic related.

>implying a billion migrants are gonna make their way from india/china/wherever the fuck shithole to the USA

Got 2 oceans to protect us, a soon to be wall to the south, and a cold hat.

If you're not American I truly feel for you.

Your that guy from before OP? You got the official results that it is certainly lung cancer?

Yup

That sucks dude but you shouldn't think like that. If you are at death's door and you truly want to live then while your still here go out like a based user. I'm not going to sugarcoat or lie to you the truth but that doesn't mean you have to suffer anymore then you already are. So chin up user.