Why do you hate this based man?

Why do you hate this based man?

Fuck off. Science is not a popularity contest.

Go back to spamming kanye on /mu/.

He's the Stephen Wolfram of tech business.

If he had $18·10^7 and wasn't clever enough to put $18·10^3 aside for basic shit like food & rent for 1 year ... how is he based?

The hassle of asking for money etc. is probably more work/time/capacity, than taking into account that you'll spend 0.0001% (literally) for something else

>$18·10^3 aside for basic shit like food & rent for 1 year
That ain't the kind of rent he was borrowing money for.

he's a white male

Success breeds jealousy

/thread

I don't hate him; never heard of him until now.

I pity him his stupidity, carelessness, arrogance and greed.

A person could get seriously healthy (intelligent) on the vegetables he could have afforded. Look at all your "brain drugs": all of them have serious O2 deficiency and some perverted nitrogen/O2 ratio (1:1.5 is perverted, malformed, toxic). Vegetable glucose has C/O of 1:1.

based dubs of truth

>he had 180 millon to begin with
>he didn't put 1 of those 180 million in a deposit at 2-3%
>which would have yielded $20.000 per year, more than enough to pay for basic rent and food instead of taking stupid loans

Not so smart, it seems.

>A person could get seriously healthy (intelligent) on the vegetables he could have afforded. Look at all your "brain drugs": all of them have serious O2 deficiency and some perverted nitrogen/O2 ratio (1:1.5 is perverted, malformed, toxic). Vegetable glucose has C/O of 1:1.

wtf is going on here

>is now worth 12 Billion

What the hell are you going on about???

Fuckin aliums gtfo of my board

I love Elon, I'm going to make a statue to him, and put the proceeds towards investing in space flight

I don't. It's just the autists who hate him.

>A person could get seriously healthy (intelligent) on the vegetables he could have afforded. Look at all your "brain drugs": all of them have serious O2 deficiency and some perverted nitrogen/O2 ratio (1:1.5 is perverted, malformed, toxic). Vegetable glucose has C/O of 1:1.

I don't know what I just read but now I have a boner for some reason.

wtf are you smoking?

Hello Dave Aprey. I am user.

yay flinders

>believing anything he says