Not living near these

>not living near these

When the mass droughts begin and water shortages get worse in 50 years, real estate prices in these areas will be so high it will be too late for you

What are some other areas with high amounts of freshwater that will be valuable in 50 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distilled_water
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>real estate prices mattering at a time when billions are gradually dying of starvation/thirst

oh my sweet summer child the only thing that will matter is how much access you have to guns and ammunition

>own a house and two condos right outside shitcongo
>if the droughts start i'll have to protect them from massive ongoing chimpouts

Are you going to go down there every morning and haul water back to your house for treatment? Because unless we can clean and distribute the lakewater fast enough living near them wont matter. Moreover, private water companies own the lakes and distribution networks. Its not as simple as moving close to a lake.

>live in Wisconsin already
Feels good man

>walk down to the beach
>grab some water

???

>Are you going to go down there every morning and haul water back to your house for treatment?

Why is this unfeasible?

>put water tank in vehicle
>fill it with lake water
>go home
>run it through filter
>distill
>add a pinch of salt to remineralize it

>walk down beach
>steal water
>get picked up by patrol from the Lakeland Empire
>sent to work in the Iron mines of the UP

Canada

Not how water works. You're sure to be ingesting tons of extra shit unless you have a proper treatment filter. But I recognize its not unfeasable

Water generally needs chemical floculation and UV treatment to remove parasites and depris. Also high iron and Phosphates can sometimes hurt. Idk how good home filters are these days.

Proper distilling takes care of a wide range of things. If he's using a lab fractionating still then it will be even better.

>yo dawg, i herd u liek lakes

>not how water works
distilling removes all of that shit bro

why do you think rainwater is clean. it's naturally distilled by the sun

>put water tank in vehicle
Energy crisis as in oil shocks or economic rape by privatized utilities will hit long before water shortages in those parts.
There is still loads of ground water around there too which is far healthier than disgusting great lakes water, ask Nestle.

>the great lakes
Why don't you just drink toilet bowl water?

You're joking right? Rainwater isng considered drinking water standard

I was mostly being facetious but distilling is a great way to sanitize water

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distilled_water

>Water purification, such as distillation, is especially important in regions where water resources or tap water is not suitable for ingesting without boiling or chemical treatment.

Just boil it worst case scenario dummies.

Besides the human body can easily deal with lake water if its isnt overly pampered through childhood and adolescence

>Idk how good home filters are these days.
There are reverse osmosis systems with prefiltering and just-in-case UV sterilization and postfiltering. They make very pure water.

If you just want the minimum required amounts of water, it's not hard or expensive even starting with seawater or badly polluted water. The trouble is to supply the huge amounts of cheap water people use when it's practically free, which is the generally established practice that the tech is designed around.

Nobody wants to put up with sponge baths and composting toilets if they don't have to. They want two long showers a day if they feel like it, and dishwashers and washing machines and watering the lawn with a hose.

If you're halfway technologically competent, you're never going to run out of drinking water, no matter what kind of pollution or drought there is. That's trouble for hut people.

Also super low population density, so less chimp outs to worry about

I'm from Chicago. Fuck off we're full. 80% of Chicagoans are murdered daily, we have rats. You wouldn't like it here.

ITT cool kids from the midwest

>human's become immune to the viruses contained in mammal feces with exposure

Yeah, no.

distilling is better than boiling

>glorious 'sippi
Gonna keep me well watered down here in Dixie desu

same /greenbay/ here.