GUEQOGS FUCKING GAY FOR ISHMAIL

GUEQOGS FUCKING GAY FOR ISHMAIL

>HI I'm Moby Dick

Really Melville really?

Didn't they literally sleep together? It's been 5 years since I read the book but I remember them being in bed.

They had to sleep together because there weren't enough rooms in the inn for the night

Yeah but they didn't fuck. Have you never shared a bed with a friend?
I share a bed with my friends when we go on snowboarding trips all the time. It's not gay. It was the only bed he could afford.

I clearly remember them cuddling, or at least getting extremely close, too.

I didn't say it was, I was just answering the user who asked the question

Ishmael woke up to Queequeg's arm over him

Well that's pretty fucking gay, user.

It used to be that men could be affectionate with other men, without it being gay.

Call me cis male.

underated

gettin' comfy under the counterpane

Ehhh, Ishmael explicitly says they were sitting there as comfortable and happy as husband and wife among a myriad of other gay shit.
That being said I don't think they were gay, I think it was intended as comic relief, but I'm going as Ishmael to a halloween party and you bet your ass I'm drawing on a tattoo with "Queequeg" in a heart.

heh

But that's not even funny, that's literally just gay. The first time I read it at 15, I assumed they had sex.

Post your halloween costume

I drew this on my arm then added some generic sailing tattoos. The outfit's really basic, just a button-up shirt, chinos, a flat cap, and suspenders.
Ishmael described himself so vaguely that the only real distinguishing thing is this.

Wow you actually did it. I like you user.

I'm gonna need to see the rest though.

somebody's getting laid tonite

Thanks user. I put them on last night and went to a friend's party, I'm sitting in a lecture going over them. This is the other side of that arm, generic sailor stuff.

And then the other arm has a harpoon. I ended the rope in a noose for muh symbolism.
I have a giant compass rose on my chest too but I'm in public so I can't redraw it or take a pic right now.

You're qt.

Y-you too

Can I be your Queequeg for tonight?

this one doesn't actually look half bad

>Queequeg
>More like Queerqueg

Call me Cis-Male, Queerfag.

>manly-man Melville was possibly gay
>uber-effeminate Hawthorne was straight as an arrow
How does that work?

>he thinks gay means feminine

you know thats a relatively new thing, right?

One guy fucks dudes the other makes love to women

>[Queequeg] still hugged me tightly…I now strove to rouse him…I then rolled over, my neck feeling as if it were in a horse-collar; and suddenly felt a slight scratch….[T]hought I; abed here in a strange house in the broad day, with a cannibal….At length, by dint of much wriggling, and loud and incessant expostulations upon the unbecomingness of his hugging a fellow male in that matrimonial sort of style, I succeeded in extracting a grunt….[H]e drew back his arm….[He was] stiff as a pike-staff….Meanwhile, I lay quietly eyeing him, having no serious misgivings now, and bent upon narrowly observing so curious a creature. When, at last, his mind seemed made up touching the character of his bedfellow, and he became, as it were, reconciled to the fact;

>stiff as a pike-staff

Morning wood.