Why is the USA so BTFO by every other country in science even before the Trump administration...

Why is the USA so BTFO by every other country in science even before the Trump administration? How long until this country falls to third world academic stats?

Other urls found in this thread:

nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d15/tables/dt15_318.45.asp?current=yes
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#
indexmundi.com/iceland/demographics_profile.html
nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171
youtube.com/watch?v=2D0jTMAtooU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because the US has a culture of ant-intellectualism + awful high school curriculum

because it's only 65% white

only 56% white when you factor in illegals

>? How long until this country falls to third world academic stats?
common core already accomplished that

I like how Veeky Forums has pretty much become a sub-sect of /pol/.
Almost brings tears to my eyes

>How long until this country falls to third world academic stats?

Should we tell him about grade inflation and how this has already happened?

that's why we're making america great again

desu i hate most of the /pol/ invaders here (despite supporting trump and hating jews, nigs etc)

It's funny how half of Veeky Forums is comprised of actual smart people who understand science and try not to be biased when checking facts and the other half is just a bunch of retarded /pol/tards who can only think about IQ differences and "muh decline of white race"

Top 2 are research institutes, not universities. I bet if they included Penn institute of advanced study it would be #1

>trusting Chinese and Indian papers
l
m
a
o

>ugh my board has become polluted
>we need more actual smart people

Oh please go on further on how your dumb question threads and unspecific question expounding coupled with your intro course studies and self-importance puts you in higher regard than a /pol/tard.

I'm not looking for a fight, but if you're in qualifiable research and in good understanding of topics then you're not for this board

Yeheee oh my rank. Welcome to our tier Ameritrumps.

That's the /pol/ answer, which only explains why public schools are shit.

When it comes to higher institutions, whites not only still constitute the clear majority in all degree attainment. But also constitute one of the two racial demographics that have STEM degrees in the undergrad, grad and PhD level (the other demographic are asians).

nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d15/tables/dt15_318.45.asp?current=yes

So even with AA, blacks and hispanics rarely if ever cross the double digit threshold, the only exception to this is with associates degrees.

So unless you some how think associate degrees at community colleges and online schools are capable of pulling down science institutions at the undergrad, masters and doctoral level your "muh falling behind because only x% is white" doesn't hold much water.

The truth of the matter is outside medicine, the USA has never outpaced European countries in Academia. And the only reason why they excel at medicine is because money holds a lot of weight in that field.

Daily reminder that if blacks were removed from the USA our average IQ would be tied for third worldwide with Japan.

not funny at all, it's terrible actually

basically SJW.

White jews were the only ones producing shit, with nonjew whites second. Increasing pajeets, chongs and coons only hurted the academic level.
Sad!

>three schools in the top ten
> no other country has more than one top ten school
Btfo

>China numba wang! t. Chinaman

Daily reminder that Iceland is 94% white and still can't rank among the top 5.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#

indexmundi.com/iceland/demographics_profile.html

But keep using muh blacks as a scapegoat /pol/tard.

Damn. Mine country is not even listed

>implying the US and Iceland are the same country
>implying their average wouldn't sink like a stone if 1/8 of their population was black

This post pretty much sums up and answers OPs bait question "when will the US become a third world country?"

>money holds a lot of weight in that field
Is true about just about every field of scientific advancement nowadays, some more than others. Which means reguardless of how shitty Americans do on tests they will always be the forefront of scientific advancement because they control the money. You could have a billion genius level Pajeets in India, capable of designing faster than light warp drives but, it doesnt matter. A handful of average intelligence scientists in the US have the funding to perform the R&D to create that warp drive. If the US ever fails everyone else will get dragged down with them through their grip on the world economy.

>implying you aren't scrambling to move goal posts so you don't have to admit the asians got you beat

They don't have to be the same country /pol/tard.

You bitched about blacks holding you back so I provided you with what could be one of the most homogeneous white countries on the planet. Said country despite being 94% white still can't get into the top five and once more is actually beat by a less homogeneous white country (Italy).

There's no way to avoid it user even with a near 100% homogeneous white population East Asian countries still come out on top. You can blame it on the blacks all you want but it won't change the facts.

>Italy has high IQ but comparably shitty economy
Are Italians smart but lazy?

lel btfo'd by a furry getrekt /pol/ock

Litteraly not an excuse. The top one in the op is a non white country

>Asians
>Blacks and Hispanics
>the same thing

> implying I implied that

>provide list
>list shows nearly every african country at the bottom
>majority of them below 70
>ignore that this classifies them as mentally retarded
>instead base your entire argument on a 1 point difference between the #5 and #6 countries

Iceland is a nation of inbreeding; why is it surprising the IQ is lower?

>5th place
>3 schools in the ton 10
>"BTFO"

...like the US population in general.

>I bet
there is no wagering at Veeky Forums, Grandpa

Let's look at SAT scores for the past 30 years.

nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171

Oh what's this? Blacks on average scored 100 points less than whites in reading, math and writing every single time? But no, there's no way they could negatively impact the US ranking.

This is barely readable.

>having poor reading comprehension

Follow the thread user, bitched about the black sub-population holding the USA (which at the moment is still a majority white country) back in terms of IQ.

I provided said user with an example (technically two) of a +90% homogeneous white country. Even without the black sub-population the East Asian countries come out on top.

It doesn't matter about the IQ of African countries because they're not the targeted subjects in question here.

It's okay when the Jews do it.

Get it through your thick skull /pol/tard. Even without blacks white countries still fall behind. Your highest IQ nations Iceland and Italy without a significant population of blacks still CANNOT get into the top five.

It doesn't matter if you bring up IQ or test scores of blacks in USA. Because even if you made them all disappear and homogenized yourselves into an all white country you will still trail behind.

This is explicitly why I bring up Iceland because the original statement falls flat.

volume of journals means fuck all

>US has second largest black population of all non-African countries making up 1/8 of the total population
>SAT scores show a consistent 100 point differential per subject between whites and blacks on average

It is demonstrably true that blacks bring down the overall SAT average.

>US is tied for 9th place overall for IQ
>it's somehow ludicrous to imply that the national average IQ would increase if 13% of the country wasn't dragging it down

Real reason number is high because US universities are worlds best

you're a brainlet

blacks and hispanics are a very small percentage of STEM degrees, so you can't blame them for anything undergrad or higher

>trusting Chinese research
ISHYGDDT

Anti-science and anti-authority are inherently American values. The entire idea of "muh freedom" generally means that my opinion is better than your opinion and it's better than objective fact.

>dutifully reciting talking points about average IQ and average SAT scores
If only this thread was about those, you'd be OK right now. But as it stands, you completely failed to address that guy's point.

>It is demonstrably true that blacks bring down the overall SAT average.

Nobody is talking about high school scoring. Are you black? Because you can't read for shit

What point did I fail to address? I'm genuinely curious.

Because Americans are dumber, have poorer social lives, and are unreasonably nervous/anxious compared to citizens of other OECD nations.

t. American.

Also black people bring down the average, but the trend would still exist without them.

Every answer in this thread is wrong unless it points out "no child gets left behind".

The problem is our public school system.

all american colleges will be replaced by Trump U's, ensuring quality educashun in trump's america

why Physical Sciences specifically? couldn't you take any field that isn't Business or Law and still have America lose out?

>Baseless conjecture that immanentizes the eschaton

USA has a bunch of good schools to go to so talent isn't localized to a single institute. Hence 5 US schools showing up in the top 15

the fact that this is about """universities""", it's not just ethnicity which makes up the scores retard
there is no money in icelandic unis
there is lots of it in america and china and other rich western countries
this whole list is so retarded it's useless to use this to compare the USA to the rest of the world
>oh noes this institution is better than that institution according to some set of rules which have been defined by some institution which you definitely should trust as being objective cuz they definitely don't have monetary interests or anything
they can bullshit whatever they want because just like the media, everyone WILL swallow it.
Why even look at such a list in which some educational institution can drop 10% in score in a single fucking year
what the literal fuck happened to those two institutions in a single fucking year to take so much damage?
>using Trumps name because you know people will take the bait
>using some statistics about some institutions
>physiscs = science
>implying the failure that is common core isn't destroying whatever stands of intellectualism by destroying standards and not ensuring people become capable to do uni
>implying any poor smart person can go to uni when previous administrations have completely fucked the education system by not letting students default on gov loans and letting unis up their prices knowing that the gov would back students monetarily
Education system in usa is fucked from a lot of sides
some of that is the reason why the US has trouble btfo'ing the rest of the world, which I think a rich western country with 300 million people should be capable of
>Why is the USA so BTFO by every other country in science even before the Trump administration? How long until this country falls to third world academic stats?

Wait tell you realize every board is secretly a sub sect of pol.

this desu.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/

But it's the whites that are anti intellectual

youtube.com/watch?v=2D0jTMAtooU
it's not an issue of race, it's an issue of retarded modern ideologies

>the fact that this is about """universities""", it's not just ethnicity which makes up the scores retard

>Please tell me where in the word university appears. Go ahead, I'll wait.

most scientific research in the US is carried out under corporate or strategic roofs. ie, it's not necessarily published

can you expound on this? im actually interested

the united states spends 600 billion on defense spending. the products, tools and methods developed to necessitate the manufacture of weapon systems do not see the light of day; and therefore cannot be accounted for when counting all publications made by a country.
China, Germany, France, Japan, etc do not spend nearly as much as the US does on this type of defensive research.
additionally, the US is the single largest economy in the world. we have a lot of extremely successful biomed/tech/etc companies. they do not give away all of their trade secrets for free like they would if they published them.

No for real though it's like posting a picture of Hong Kong or Singapore and going "why won't you invite a billion Africans into your country, look how great nonwhites can be"

Because we offer everyone a proper education because we don't believe in the archaic bullshit of success based on how many fairy tales there are about your family. We also don't throw people out of school because they lower out scores too much. US education isn't perfect and we should be open to changer but our scores are so deflated and you bragging that you have fewer poor people in your country (and therefore consider yourself smarter on an individual level) is retarded.

Dafuq is Penn Institute of Advanced Study? You mean the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton?