Book has sex scene

>book has sex scene
>author doesn't include the rimjob

>putting yourself anywhere near an asshole

catholics get out reeeeeeeeeeeee

u w0t m8?

>short story progressively builds to climax.
>doesnt resolve it

We had this thread not so long ago

Rimjobs are pretty great.

My favorite is when a girl is blowing me and she gets the shaft soaking wet and keeps stroking as she licks down my balls and continues down and gets her tongue on my taint and I can just see her eyes peaking up in between my balls and thigh and then she takes her thumb and rubs the underside of the head and tells me how much she loves being a dirty whore.

Good thread, OP.

We've had 7000 identical Pynchon, Reddit, philosophy vs science, and women sucks threads.

Calm yourself

At least some of those were lit related.
This is just a shitty frog thread

This is Veeky Forums related. The OP is expressing he gets upset when a book has a sex scene but the author does not describe the rimjob.

I don't see the problem...

You're supposed to make memetic comments about things you dislike about books and the choices of the author

>book has fight scene
>author doesn't include the crying in a public bathroom afterwards

I'd never let a girl do that. Blowjobs are great, but rimjobs are too much.

Why? Do you not know how to clean your asshole?

It feels great, you should try it some time. Like the other user said, just clean your butthole.

>it's a failed author with an english lit degree writes an erotic short story with 15 pages of character development, 4 pages of foreplay and one page of sex episode
>or worse, it's an excerpt from one of his horrible novels that he advertises at the end of the story

I fucking hate when they do this.

>book has a lonely young protagonist
>doesn't include him staying up 'til 4 am masturbating to ASMR youtube videos

It's like, are you even trying to be realistic at all?

>guy writes a sci-fi book
>spends an inordinate amount of time on sex shit
>and not just normal sex but weird fucking BSDM shit

I'm looking at you, Herbert. He was a married man for fuck's sake, did his wife ever read this shit?

I do know how and I do it. Cleanness is not an issue. I don't like the idea of it.

But why? It's just like...a tongue tickle...

To each their own.

>pedestalling women this hard

kek

kek

KEK

I tip mine hat in the direction of thine lady's purity and divine essence, m'lad

>I don't like having my asshole meddled with
>it must be because I am a white knight

Retard.

Ever think ure gay?