Anyone got any tips for surviving stage iv NSC lung cancer?

anyone got any tips for surviving stage iv NSC lung cancer?

asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B4tJ7C56vOnxYTVmZjVjY2ItMDk3YS00NDdiLTk2MzctYzMyYTMzZmY3MjJh?hl=en_US
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why does everyone have lung cancer on this board

Because they keep inhaling toxic air from this board.

srsly guys how do i stay alive

I distinctly remember threads on here about a year ago smugly claiming that the whole "cigarettes kill" thing was a myth and/or scientific conspiracy.

Coincidence?

Have you consulted a medical professional, what was their advice?

they've implied ill be dead in about 6 months

i really dont want to die

that sucks user - did you have family history for it?

Cancer is probably one of my biggest fears just because it can happen to everyone and anyone, and you never know if it could be you or when.

you're fucked user. Sorry m8.

You'll going to die anyway so try a 0-carb diet. Some tumors don't do well on ketones and you might be able to slow it down.

Fasting helps as well. Some cancer patients do better when the fast. Prolonged dry fasting is dangerous but it might help you.

smoking weed?

go to a cancer center and have them run tests and tell you your options

nope, no family history

RIP in piece

On a differnet imageboard we had a brazilian diagnosed with pancreas and begged for money for treatment. We all donated. He died anyway.

fuck cancer man all you can do OP is pray and hope.

i will literally survive it

SCREENCAP this post

a few rogue cells doesnt faze me

don't hue monkeys have free healthcare?

Here's Filonov's book:
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B4tJ7C56vOnxYTVmZjVjY2ItMDk3YS00NDdiLTk2MzctYzMyYTMzZmY3MjJh?hl=en_US

man these brain mets hurt

brb oxycodone

Yes, but it is slow and bad. He wanted more special treatment

Radon

>Radon
Y-You mean Radon-Nikodym?
How does that give you cancer.

you love god don't you OP?

In the off chance you're serious op, you're about to exit the simulation and find out what life's greatest mystery is. I hope you go painlessly in the night, and until then, you are in my thoughts. Be strong user.

Also god hates fags

Is his name Jester? Is he filipinio?

There was a product on the market some years back called Cancell. Doesn't produce positive results in all types of cancer, but you might as well take as much as you can along with the proper foods (tumeric) medicine and then pray (literally) that it works.

i'm not going to spell it all out but eliminate methionine the amino acid and eliminate foods that result in igf-1, keep excess sugars minimal, vegan keto is best diet. meanwhile you should make as much money as possible to have one of those few companies to cryofreeze your body once you die for the impossibly slim chance that you may be brought back. i'm sure there's more but i can't recall everything at this moment

I hope there's a god

Optimism regardless of diagnosis.
Cut out "unnatural" filler food. Stuff yourself with as many cooked (boiled) vegetables as possible. Fresh, not canned, frozen, pkgd or otherwise pre-chewed and pared before you're going to eat them (pre-pare).
Cut out chemicals--of all types--that you put on or in your body; esp deodorant and anti-perspirant that negatively affects lymph nodes and the immune system.

there is nothing after death

As I already told you yesterday, embrace death and do heroin.

want a chance at living? Consume tons of cannabis. Edibles only

kys

mean

invent a brain - computer interface
upload your brain to the cloud
make sure you've paid Amazon for 1000000 years in advance
???
profit

Brainlets actually fell for the "cigs don't kill you" meme