stopped reading rightfuckingthere

>if something sounds ridiculous, then it must be wrong

Creationist arguments in a nutshell

>dogmatically defend the paradigm instead of critically thinking for yourself
>skepticism is frowned upon
>always appeal to ridicule
Evolutionist arguments in a nutshell.

tl;dr
what about you actually ask a question instead of posting a link to some whackjob site, you lazy bugger.

Ok: could you try to refute this?

what?

A drawing that just boils down to 'look how silly this is haha' isn't an argument. I am a sceptic and I could be convinced that evolution is wrong, but you aren't making a good case for it.

>different paths of evolution can't develop the same function

>i have no idea how evolution works

>i have no idea how school works, therefore:
>1. i don't know how to spell "college".
>2. i don't know that abstinence as a measure to prevent pregnancy and STDs is taught, just not as the singular measure
>3. i don't know that critical thinking is taught, but so is scientific consensus

>puddle of goo+time+random mutations+unguided chance=human being
I'd have an easier time believeing a princess's kiss turned a frog into a prince.

>random mutations that proliferate based on nonrandom factors*
>over 3,800 million years*

Just because you dont understand the theory of evolution doesnt mean you get to fill in your lack of knowledge with some illogical metaphysical phenomena for which there is no evidence. Your entire """"arguement"""" is an arguement from ignorance.

Same thing happens when your people belittle and besmurch us. But your kind are celebrate when they do so, because of the gradual shift to materialism and atheism caused by darwinism (Hitler's ideology) being taught in the classrooms as fact, rather than as one of many viable solutions to common existential questions (with naturalism being the most unsatisfactory).

>your people belittle and besmurch us
Creation is not science. It'd pretend science. The fact that you demand equal time and respect for that is just funny.

youtu.be/EYPapE-3FRw

youtu.be/j12BBcKSgEQ

That fuckinng picture is retarded and your inclination to save it is indicative that you are too. I dont give a fuck about the creationist vs evolution debate but come the fuck on. How is materialism or communism a result of darwinism through even the wildest stretch of the imagination? Also, they lump in communism with other "bad" things thats are supposedly a result of darwinism. You realize communism isn't inherently evil or bad in any way? Sure the countries that use a communist system today arent the nicest places to live but thats more a result of the people in charge than the form of government. Im not saying communisim is good but in theory its not bad either, its just a tool for governing people.

evolutionnews.org/2009/01/darwinism_communism_part_i015641.html

Lrn2bat fgt pls

>evolutionnews.org
L0Lno fgt pls

>thinking that bats are descended from rodents
listen here you little shit, there are four main groups of placental mammals: Laurasiatheria, Euarchontoglires, Xenarthra, and Afrotheria. RODENTS are euarchontoglires; BATS are laurasiatherians. They are ENTIRELY DIFFERENT GROUPS that diverged around 95 million years ago.
no YOU learn2bat

Evolution is just a theory.

>your people
that's racist
>your kind are celebrate when they do so
my mistake, you're just a retard

>Racism: Some people are different on a genetic level, which causes some complications. Has only been vilified in fairly recent times.
>Eugenics: Refinement of the human species through determining which genetics should be passed down.
>Atheism: Merely the disbelief of a supernatural higher power. Has been around for centuries before Darwinism.
>Promiscuity and Perversion: No real difference here. Should really be one tentacle.
>Communism: Not inherently evil, just economically retarded. Further more, Capitalism is more akin to the survival of the fittest mentioned in Darwin's theory than something telling people that all beings are equal.

So we're 50/50 good/bad, I recon.

Please don't respond to this retarded bait

Communism is the opposite of Darwinism. Free market capitalism is darwinism. But okay, nice non-arguement.

>Promiscuity and Perversion: No real difference here. Should really be one tentacle.
Promiscuity is sex with lots of people (not necessarily at once). Perversion is doing extremely dirty things, like sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. Related but distinct.

>It's crap
>muh alternative truth
Look around you. EVERYTHING you see is there -at least in part- due to the scientific method. Even the people you love.

Thanks for the clarification.

Explain mankey to primape.

evolution is just a theory(a geuss)

Rare candy at level 28

You are misconstruing words that scientists made up to attack a strawman instead of the real issue.

A Hypothesis is a guess.
A Theory is a Hypothesis that has stood up to testing and new evidence for so long that it is most likely true.

Just because they didn't doesn't mean they couldn't.

Evolution isn't real, it's another lie atheists use to destroy religion. It's why morality has been failing, it needs to be destroyed.

Sir, if you want to complain about how atheism is destroying morality, it's best for you to go to /pol/. However, if you want to have a factual discussion about the authenticity of evolution, present your evidence.

If you knew what that meant you wouldn´t post something that dumb

It's called "the theory of evolution" you brainlet

A hypothesis isn´t just a guess anyone can make about anything when they feel like it, its a proposed logical explanation for something that can be tested scientifically

And what do you think a scientific theory is user?

The bible disproves evolution. The earth is 6,000 years old and evolution is a fraud. People are starting to wake up and realize they're being tricked.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

>Macroevolution can be tested scientifically.

kek

Your false religion is failing, fast. Time to start pretending that you didn't really believe it in the first place.

This.

>Implying not being religious is a religion

are you retarded?

Why is convergent evolution so hard to grasp? Species living in different locations but under similar circumstances should be expected to develop similar features.

>diff user here

Although the previous user was being retarded when he said "Evolution is a theory", he serendipitously signified that evolution is a weak theory. It is not falsifiable (there was a very recent research paper in nature about this), and completely different than a scientific theory. It's also not quantifiable and the theory of evolution cannot make quantified predictions.

Source for nature article?

(Index of various articles, including some in Nature, which cited this study on side)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5180405/

>Macroevolution can be tested scientifically.
He's not wrong. It'll take a long time, it could be tested scientifically.

>The Bible as evidence.
Because of course that would be your main argument. Because nothing can question your precious book's doctrine, less they who question it are branded heretics or, in this modern age, ignorant.

Scientists have radioactive metric dating of several different atoms and their half life. Creationists have a book made in an isolated desert nation that has little influence outside of it.
>inb4 Islam.
Still within the same general area. Still not spread to other cultures.

Given all that is mentioned, do you honestly still believe in a Young Earth? I'm not trying to prove your faith wrong in it's entirety; you're still allowed to believe in God himself, for all I care. I'm just trying to show you the ridiculousness of your claims.

Source on the radio metric dating.

geomaps.wr.usgs.gov/parks/gtime/ageofearth.html