Can science explain why every time my cab / uber driver is NEVER a female?

Can science explain why every time my cab / uber driver is NEVER a female?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_World_Chess_Championship
forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/uswnt-vs-u-17-usmnt.1939180/
nesn.com/2014/01/u-s-womens-olympic-hockey-team-preparing-for-sochi-games-by-playing-boys-high-school-teams-in-new-england/
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=13567780
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i've never seen a female deliver me pizza before

sage

Cause they can't drive

If I were an average female I would not want to get in a car with a stranger or deliver to a random house either

Imagine if you literally half of the population could overpower you relatively easily

It would be scary

it has been proven women are as strong if not stronger than men.

[Citation needed]

women make men cry and men make women laugh.

Thats your citation.

>it has been proven women are as strong if not stronger than men.
>tfw femdom fetish
I wish

I'm pretty sure the uber app prioritises female drivers for female passengers.

I have no evidence of this.

No it hasn't you fucking retard
Literally get any random group of women to armwrestle or whatever with men, the men will almost always win.
There's a reason we have separated sports.

but why do we have separated board games like with chess?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_World_Chess_Championship

Because women suck at chess just like they suck at almost everything

girls r dum

Maybe they want to encourage more female participants who would feel intimidated?
But I'm talking about physical sports, not anything else.

They should feel intimidated, because they aren't generally as good as the men.

Look I'm sorry Lucy said your fingerpaintings sucked in grade 2 but you should really move on

Watching female sports is good if I can see some gymnasts or volleyball players with those freaky muscular asses. Without the asses I might as well be watching the special Olympics

wow

maybe if women had chance they'd be.

Women are labeled sex worthy or not. And anything more is just viewed as being a smartpants or you come of as intimidating.

JUST

It's true. And it doesn't help to say "awww let them have a shitty version of a real competition where you ban all the good competitors because being good is intimidating"

How can you compete if the guy is eye raping your figures on the board?
Manspreading his knights and whatever.

We would compete if you men could keep on your part of the chessboard.

And why does everything has to be about winning?
Jesus....

Women do have a chance.

Do you think society really encourages men to be chess champions? These men were probably beaten up every day in high school. Women can cry me a river about sexism

please stop making hyperbolic comments
please go to r9k

did you hurt your head when you fell from judge's chair?
it would seem it was hurt way before that tho..

The pieces are sexist, like how the king is so important. They should replace them with all girls and they should all be pink. Both players pieces, all the same shade of pink. It won't matter that you can't tell whose pieces belong to who because there won't be fighting in girls chess. Instead the pieces will dress up and tell each other they're pretty and then talk shit behind their back because they're insecure.

exactly and there is no victor cuz that means there are losers and thats not progressive thinking.

WRONG

Because women have objectivly worse spatial reasoning and judgement skills which makes driving a chore for them.

forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/uswnt-vs-u-17-usmnt.1939180/

there are so many stories like this it's ridiculous

nesn.com/2014/01/u-s-womens-olympic-hockey-team-preparing-for-sochi-games-by-playing-boys-high-school-teams-in-new-england/

The most recent opponent on Team USA’s schedule was Dexter Southfield (highschool), which defeated the U.S. Olympians 6-3 on Sunday afternoon.

>but why do we have separated board games like with chess?
There were some nice comments on hackernews about that recently
>news.ycombinator.com/item?id=13567780
if you search a bit in there.
Anyway in chess the actual championships aren't male-only, there's just almost exclusively men playing. But there are female-only tournaments though.

>Anyway in chess the actual championships aren't male-only, there's just almost exclusively men playing.
That proves that woman aren't as smart as man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters

>Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[32] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[33][34] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[35] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[36] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[37] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.

Uber has an algorithm that bans drivers depending on the number of road accidents caused by them. Most of the females don't last that long on the platform so that explains why you get a male each time.

Uber isn't prejudiced aganst women. It's just that the algorithm flags careless drivers, most of whom are women.

That is bias favoring men and Uber should be sued for discrimination.

If women were uber drivers they would probably menstruate all over the customers and then cry a lot and say that they are hungry and they don't care what to eat but then they'll complain about whatever you choose

It's not bias if the decisions are based on data.