Smart Drugs

Is it worth the side effects?

If you can't ace undergrad, literally just kill yourself, there's no help for you and any benefits you might have gotten from the drugs will be lost once others realize how much of a brainlet you truly are

It is not worth it. Gaining a "new" addiction is brainless, unless you're suffering from trauma and it's the only way to get through the day.

I'm not retarded but I procrastinate to a extreme level. I just want to know what substance will help me stop procrastinating.

Just get your shit together, you unbelievable retard. You don't know what you're playing with. Drugs can really fuck you up and I'd wager if you're otherwise a healthy human being, you will only end up worse in the long run.

Fine nigger i'll just drink coffee.

I've got an idea, everytime you catch yourself procasting smash your head agaist a wall.
That should help :)

Right, because a headache sure is gonna make want to study more!

>someone asks for help against procastination
>JUST DO IT
fuck you, that's what
If I could just do it I would have fucking done it already you cunt, I'll take the drug that makes my dick explode if it'll help me get off my stupid ass

>doesn't do lines of crushed up caffeine pills

top tier fucking brainlet

>help me! I have to do X but I don't want to
>dude, do it
>are you retarded? I wanna procrastinate by talking about drugs :^)

kill yourself

Ask Erdös.

dude coming from someone who has, and still does procrastinate to a stupidly absurd level, the advice of "JUST DO IT" is still the most sound.

trust me or not. there isn't a magic pill. nobody else and no drug will be able to fix your problem. Only you will.

>I can't do X
>dude, do it
and this sums up why I hate people
The notion that "only you can do it" is the most ass-backward thing out of the whole ordeal, it leads to the consideration that If only you can do it, and you can't do it, then it's a lost cause and all the input you get ends up reinforcing the now settled fact that you can't actually do it
I'll take shunning and apathy over this bullshit, at least those give me a valid reason to get pissed at it and give me a drive, rather than just going back to step 1 of "JUST DO IT"

This is one of the many reasons people just jump head-first into psichedelics and hard drugs

^
Best reply.

>WAHH STOP TELLING ME TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MYSELF, INSULT ME INSTEAD
ok find you're a retard, kill yourself

but you can fucking do it you pathetic waste of space.

you're a fucking idiot and you're the reason other's hate people, because you're so god damn fucking hateable. stupid piece of shit.

people actually try to help your thick ass and you get all pissy and whiney when they tell you to take some fucking responsibility for yourself.

but no, you want mommy to coddle you and tell you that you're still smart and special.

fuck right off you cunt. you're an idiot and no amount of mental games you play with yourself should ever convince you otherwise. you're not smart but not capable. you're just straight up dumb as shit.

fucking knife yourself

see, now I'm not one millimiter closer to solving my problem and you guys are mad as shit about something that you had down to a T mere seconds before going all out

If there's no drug to help me then I'll continue to vegetate until I get killed by a mugger or something, hope you'll get past the point wehre you tell people that ask for help to "JUST DO IT", because this will keep happening every time you do it

it's because we literally told you how to solve your problem

stop. shit. posting.

just go do whatever you need to get fucking done.

if you have ADHD then get medication for that. but you probably don't have that because you're not a special snowflake you stupid twat.

and yes I'm mad that I ever thought I should help you, you pathetically ungrateful cum stain.

If someone can't climb a wall and you keep telling them to just do it, they'll stop trying after a while because nothing has changed over time, they keep hearing that they can do it and they can't do it, and nothing changes when the 100th person tells him so, ort the 1000th or the nth because as far as they've seen they get told they can, but when they go to try, they can't
Unless you give them something other than "just do it" and slight variations thereof, the only thing that will change is their attitude towards that message that is given to them, and they'll grow to despise it, or despise themselves

Again, if you wanted to help and your idea was to tell them to "JUST DO IT BRAH" then a better option is to just shut the fuck up

Ritalin isn't addictive at all

just b yourself ;)

I'm not a b and I can't fly

(Assuming you want to study)

Turn down your computer, go out to the nearest library and just work there.
It's easy to motivate yourself to just there, and once you are there, there's not much you can do instead of studying.

Calm down. You people need to go outside and talk to someone and let out some stress you've built up.

>there's an invisible wall forcing me to shitpost all day long and have horrible sleep / exercise / eat habits
amazing analogy

>anyone giving me real advice instead of enabling my pansy ass crying should shut the fuck up

solution: kill yourself

>I'll act like a rational, calm, superior person on an anonymous imageboard to feel better about myself
you can kill yourself too
people who tell you to fuck off and stop being a retard aren't necessarily stressed at anything, maybe you're just being a retard

Really activates some neurons hiding away in my noggin to be quite honest with you frammy.

Thanks man you really showed me.
Keep dropping those redpills.

see? you're the meme-spouting autist locked in your crazy head, not us.

>us
You mean you samefagging?

stop posting and off yourself
just do it!
:^)

everyone in this thread telling you not to use, is using or stupid. You should do your research, but giving your brain chemicals that increase its performance while increasing your motivation is the smart thing to do. A lot of the stuff available is relatively harmless, and honestly no body gets through life with out some sort of addiction. If you can supplement so that your brain is functioning at optimal levels and you're taking something that incites you to be productive, you will out perform a lot of people and do stuff you never thought you would be able to

You have two clones of the same plant, you fertilize one you don't fertilize the other. Its kind of that simple

I love sprinkling Dexedrine on my toast in the morning. Wakes me the fuck up and I feel ready for the day!

does anyone have a guide or tips to raking caffeine pills, i take 25 mg every 30-45 min until i don't feel tired

You can do what you want but you can't want what you want.

'Motivating yourself' is an oxymoron. Motivation is something that 'happens to you'.

There are stacks for mitigating the negative side effects of therapeutic-dose amp usage, however minimal they may already be. Use amps if you feel like you're not going to achieve anything without doing so, and pay no mind to this board... it is a silly place.

don't do it user. i'm up to 1.5g of this stuff a day now. i'm pretty sure i'm going to die soon.

>Is it worth the side effects?

I found the best solution to my procrastination was group studying, even though im an introvert it isnt hard to find a few people in class to help and get help from once a week and its a lot more fun than doing the problems all by yourself, also having a few beers while you study

Sure. First you use the smart drugs to find ways to cure the side effects, then you become a superhuman for free. QED

Holy fuck, that's so much.

Since they don't have any effects other than the side effects (which includes such lovelies as brain cancer and early onset dementia) then I'd say no, they're not worth it.

I've heard good things about modafanil.

>this thread
is this bait? does this happen often on Veeky Forums because this looks like fake bait to delete more useful threads
why is this on top
>oh gee I'm just like most human beings ever and I'm not special at all but please act as if I am so that my attempt at rationalising drug use will seem reasonable
I too procrastinate, if you wanna stop procrastinating, stop procrastinating, it's literally that simple and that hard in one, but if you seriously are considering smart drugs just to not fuck up school, you're literal trash. School is fucking easy with some low quality effort. Uni with some moderate effort. Just fail your classes and hang yourself or fix your shit by yourself as every successful human being has done since the dawn of time.
fuck me, bait always gets replies.

Adderall or Vyvanse
Don't do straight crystal you'll just end up masturbating all day