Does smoking cigarettes cure cancer?

Does it?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0761842514000394
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No its a communist scam to impose taxes and hurt business

Yes.

I've smoked just 15 cigarettes per day and got lung cancer at 22, so I tried to cure it with 20 cigs per day and it moved to my brain! DOES NOT WORK!!!

When did you start?

Have you seen the long, long list of carcinogens and neurotoxins in the tobacco drug?
Of course it doesn't heal. It relieves current stress but addicts. Addiction is bad, unhealthy.

Oh wow lad, I smoked 100 cigarettes per day and my cancer went away when I went up to 1 million per second

Are you guys trolling. I'm serious.

you better get lost before i call your parents again, i told you spencer nobody gives a shit about your wild theries

You became the carbon monoxide man.

Benzopyrene is healthy for you, mate. You can trust me.

>Benzopyrene
>According to scientists, more than 20% of the carbon in the universe may be associated with PAHs, possible starting materials for the formation of life.

Its literally the starting point of all life i dont see how anyone could hate this stuff

Yes, (((anyone))) who tells you that cigarettes are harmful is trying to scam you.

Big Pharma wants you to believe that tobacco is harmful so that'll you'll buy nicotine patches and gum.

just don't start smoking weed also

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0761842514000394

2*lungcancer

>According to scientists
Who? What paper?

I smoked hookah for 16 hours per day on unemployment and within 2 years I saw full separation of my triceps and traps, bis, lats, and a full 8 pack abs, I've never been in better shape.

the scientists refered to there live in Moffett Field, Calif. so if u rlly wanna know ask arond Moffett Field, Calif.

How can I say when I'm addicted?
I first smoked a packet of cigarettes in december and another one in january, and I've been without smoking since 2 weeks ago. But now the desire to smoke hitted me, but only 2 weeks after the last time I did it. Is it normal, or can I already be addicted?

Don't smoke, not even socially, you'll get metastatic lung cancer like me at age 25 in your brain and bones. I can honestly say I was never even addicted and I just did it because it felt nice with a drink. Every puff you take you're essentially prompting/inviting your cells to adapt to the poisonous gas your spewing at them, adapt until they become invincible and unrecognisable to your own immune system. Your basically forcing your cells to make a selfish survival response.

to a vastly lesser degree than considered.
You can smoke 5/day and it is not statistically significant.

its definately something that scales. So while you are probably "Addicted", you dont have a very strong one, and two weeks later is almost definitely a psychological thing. So figure out the trigger or find another coping mechanism.

Could be something not stress related too, you could just be in a situation where you would habitually smoke so your brain is going through normal routine

I see, that makes sense, thanks!

Smoking cigarettes does in fact cure cancer,
if one considers untimely death to be a cure.

>my cancer went away
>so did my everything else

No.

This has been debunked by Penn & Teller already and they are non-smokers and are unbiased.