Wordsworth appreciation thread

Oh là là!
Is this cute the protagonist of the book?
Post your favorite!

Their photoshopped photo covers are endearingly terrible.

orlando is cute

wait till you see that cutie Clarissa Dalloway

fags

Might as well buy the eye cancer that is dover thrift. At least they have pretty attractive covers.

Why get an attractive cover when you can buy one this amusing?

Just take a look at any of the Wordsworth 'Special' editions. Each one, whether it be the Edgar Allan Poe collection, Shakespeare's complete works or pic related, has the same shitty artist sketching the portraits. What's worse is that each edition is covered in a cheap canvas that's been embellished with glitter.

Needless to say the bookshop I work at has never sold a copy the entire time I've been there.

Fuck Becky Surridge.

shit taste

Yes, and...?

hahah i get it deleuze said that when someone called him a fag

related

wha, I didn't know they have such terrible covers, I only bought picrelated and were pretty satisfied since getting english books where I live is usually at least three times more expensive

Oh Christ, if they just left the hapenny bridge on its own it would be perfectly fine cover

We should make our own line of classic books with terrible introductions and even worse covers. We could call it Memesworth Classics.

start working on it you slut

>those eyes

Ever heard of bookdepository?

I have not, although after a quick glance, the cheapest copies of FW cost about 3 to 4 times more than what I've paid for this one. Thanks though, usefull site indeed.

Why are the covers always so terrible? It's really not something I understand. Plenty of cheap things have at least /some/ eye for aesthetics.

yeah exactly

I have an actual question about this specific edition of Orlando. Is it good? Or should I buy another edition (considering that my financial situation is not that good)?

it has the text
what else do you need fag

This. Its like they do it purposely because its ironically funny.

This is my favourite.

I really want this one

I like the Lucy poems but everything else I've tried to read by Wordsworth has been boring as hell.

I blame myself as a reader, of course. What are some easier/shorter works by Wordsworth that still capture some of his voice's uniqueness?

sorry for not reading the thread first but If anyone has an answer to this I'd still like to know

lel retard