How accurately did your ACT/SAT reflect your success?

How accurately did your ACT/SAT reflect your success?

Not very. I only got a score in the 1500s when the max was 1800, but I graduated manga cum laude in Mechanical Engineering.

pretty well.
I got a 33 on the ACT, and now i'm getting my PhD in phys

Poorly, thought I'm not American or from an English speaking country. I got 750 in math though.

decently well. almost perfect math score and bretty good verbal score.

23 on the ACT, 1300 on the SAT but I have a 3.36 GPA seems reasonable

Didn't take either one. Pretty accurate I guess desu.

>1300 on the SAT
you really should clarify what you took it

you should really really clarify what you're high on

haha shit i forgot to say year
i also quoted to the wrong person

you really should clarify what year you took it

31 on ACT.

Dad beat me and I ended up running away in high school... eventually went back to college at 23. Got a BS env sci and BA bio with a GPA of 2.4 from a shitty state degree mill..... still can't find a real job. Just got my drivers license at 29.

In this world it doesn't matter how smart you are. It's who you know and your social support circle that determines where you are in life.

I'll tell you the top score the year I took it when you tell me what substances you're on.

im high on dopamine because i am currently masturbating.

Fuck off

35 on act... still struggling to apply myself in college

1430 sat, currently neet

I did pretty good. Although I swear my test prep school was involved with a cheating scandal, because the test questions on the SAT were exactly the same as the ones we had for test practice. Like word for word. Now finishing up PhD

1700 with the new SAT. Finishing (as long as i dont royally fuck up), magna cum laude with a math and chemistry degree from a state college next year. Professors are recommending a dual MS in physics and chemistry, not sure if i should go for it seeming as im dirt poor and still living with my parents.. So in short, the SAT doesnt mean shit. Its also worth noting that I was a lazy fuck in high school so...

2005 SAT

received 1020 first go around

Parents sent me to a one week prep course, some Kaplan program

Received a 1410 second go around, and had special seating with an actual desk (didn't have to take it with the desk that could barely fit a piece of paper)

Success? Meh, became a physical therapist

1700/2400
not successful at all im on the edge of being homeless so yes it did

the old sat was fuckin gay though, i got a 5/12 on the essay even though ive never once gotten below an A in an english class essay

my last essay in university was literally graded with the words, "I don't believe in perfect papers, but this was close enough." Yet i got a 5/12 on the SAT which brought my score down dramatically

ruined my life might as well kill myself desu

hi, me

>I got a 33 on the ACT, and now i'm getting my PhD in phys

Wow, same here. Graduated high school ten years ago this June, pretty sure I took ACT in spring of 2006.

Define "success"

2210 reasoning, 800s on math 2/physics STs. Studying aero engineering at a world top 10 uni, so pretty good.

SATs are brain dead easy though, except for the critical reading part which requires a little bit of study (which I barely did)

>31

Idk, I'm fucking stupid and in CC because I wasn't accepted to any universities. Only had a 3.5 gpa with all AP. Work a part time job as a cashier. Currently taking Gen Bio and Gen Chem series and intro to film

pretty accurate desu